November 2017 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Dreams

2»

Re: Pregnancy Dreams

• Options
    Mine have been really weird this week. This weekend I had a dream that the dentist took out my top teeth for no reason at all and gave me dentures that kept shifting around my mouth. 

Two nights ago I had a dream that I was a Barbie clothes designer. 
  • Options
    av2323av2323 member
    I had a dream last night where I traded in my practical SUV for a badly used souped up diesel truck that couldn't possibly hold 2 car seats.  I then paid an extra $10k to have the muffler redone?  My sticker price wound up being $37000, and they said I could make 99 easy payments of $600.  And I signed on the dotted line.  I woke up in a panic.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BayCampBayCamp member
    Last night I had a dream where DH and I were living in house we're in now, we rent, but we also owned another house 45 minutes away that was vacant. For some reason I was doing all my party prep at the vacant one and freaking out that things were so far away.

I also had one where I kept getting washed out to sea from a beach as the tide was coming in, the tide pushed me down a canal and people saved me but DH told me I was irresponsible for letting myself get swept out and he wanted a divorce. So yeah, anxiety manifested in dream form. 
  • Options
    I had a dream that DH was having an affair (which is not something I typically worry about). And I woke up at 3 am crying hysterically and scared the heck out of DH. It took me a few minutes to realize my dream wasn't real. It seemed so real and I was so upset, he had to reassure me that that was absolutely not the case and try to calm me down! It was awful! Now, I just can't wait till we both get home from work today to snuggle!! Hormones and crazy dreams are exhausting! 
  • Options
    My dream last night was one big TW. Really terrible, and undoubtedly triggered by *TW* photos I've seen online of miscarried fetuses. It just sucked  :'(
  • Options
    Last night I dreamed my husband kept flirting with this girl right in front of me and I was Soo mad at him. And also I was a fashion designer and I did whole wedding parties with a Disney theme and they were freaking amazing. Dh is seriously so unlike how he was in the dream. I was kinda glad he left at 4 am for a race he is running today so I didn't freak out at him for the weird dream.
  • Options
    Last night I was being stalked and got kidnapped by a weird blonde man who was sitting in the woods behind our house sneakily taking pictures of me. Since we have no one behind us we don't have window treatments on the back of the house but dang if that didn't make me want them!
  • Options
    Last night I had a dream that I was fighting Voldemort except his followers were sumo wrestlers and we were in Japan I think. Wtf?  :D I'm not even a big Harry Potter fan. Seen them all, they're okay. Not obsessed though. 
  • Options
    Last night I dreamt my family was going to celebrate Mother's Day at a special event. When we got there, an older woman told us that we were celebrating thanksgiving! I tried to explain to her that that was in November and we are only in May. She looked at me like I was crazy, then handed us a bunch of plastic Easter eggs and candy and told us to fill the eggs and hide them for the big egg hunt. Now, I was really confused!!!! Everyone else thought this was totally normal and I was the only one who thought it was weird to celebrate thanksgiving, by having an Easter egg hunt, on Mother's Day!! Ahhh the dreams are killing my sleep! 
  • Options
    I had I dream that I had 4 babies! And the doctor was like oh yes don't forget about this one! And then came 5!! Lmao. I was actually excited 
  • Options
    kwaldykwaldy member
    bcashaw said:
    I had another action packed vivid dream last night (which I don't remember most of) but I find I am SO TIRED after having these dreams, as if I don't get a good night's sleep during them 
    Ugh I so relate. I miss NOT dreaming. I just want to do the time travel sleep where I don't remember anything and just wake up feeling amazing.
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited May 2017
    I've had three nights in a row with crazy ones! It was my second dream where we had a girl, but I think I'm having a boy.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Okay this is kinda scary
    I had a dream i was possesed and bishop t.d. jakes was doing the exterocism ( spelt that wrong) and i guess this guy stuck me with this big huge needle in and out my arm and somehow i ended up at disneyland after the exterocism and there was a shoot out ..but i wasnt afraid i just kept walking arround happy..
  • Options
    Oh and i had a dream i was having a boy but his manly bits were huge like his balls were huge so you could so tell it was a boy..i dont know what im having till june 5
  • Options
    KLink15KLink15 member
    Ugh, really bad dream last night, DH was murdered and I had to go through the pregnancy with out him, woke up panicked and immediately rolled over to make sure he was ok, and there he was snoring like a chain saw... Let's never have a dream like that again hormones...
  • Options
    2Dash2Dash member
    I had a dream last that felt like it lasted all night but likely didn't anyways I was so thirsty and kept drinking water and everyone around was notixing because I filled my cup like 40 times. I woke up from it at 4:30 so parched. I had to go to the bathroom and drink 4 cups of water. Lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @KLink15 Scary!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I had a dream that I had my baby at 16 weeks. The baby was in the hospital but I wasn't and I didn't even know if baby was a boy or girl. I was trying to get back to the hospital but I kept having things I needed to do and people kept asking me to do things.
  • Options
    I had a dream that my younger sister was confiding in me about her sex life (shes 15 eww) and then my older brother came up to us, kissed us both on the forehead and Spartan kicked us into a lake where we both proceeded to drown?  I woke up really had to pee and then when I went back to sleep I had a drean that I was trying to walk into the ocean and everytime my body touched the water my edges of my vision got red like a video game and I was being eaten by sharks? 

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 - 8/15 
    MC - 9/15
    ~~~~
    BFP #2 4/24/17
    EDD: 11/2/17

• Options
    Last night I dreamt that DH decided we were moving out of our apartment that I love and buying a new one with a weird layout that looked really rundown and needed a new kitchen. I hated it and told him I wouldn't move and he just said too bad it's already done and it was a good deal because some of our friends could run a drug circle out of the building (we don't do drugs so idk why this was relevant?). In the dream I was crying so hard I started to choke and I was so mad at DH, but he just kept ignoring me and playing video games with his friends. It was a relief to wake up and remember he would never do anything like that to me. Bizarre. 

• Options
    edited June 2017
    @DuchessOfCambridge I had a super stressful relationship in my late teens that I still dream about at least once a month, way more during stressful times. Anyway, that part's not related, but I always start to wake up when in the dream I realize, "no, I'm married to chris! I'm married to chris!!!" And I wake up sooooo happy. It's  nice to wake up to a good relationship. 

although im sure running a drug ring would be pretty good too;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @MississippiCatfish it is SO nice to wake up to a good relationship. DH is amazing and so considerate and selfless towards me. Whoever that dream person was mayyy have been a reflection of a prior relationship now that I think about it!

Funny enough, DH is at a bachelor party this weekend where all the guys except him and one other planned on doing coke. Wonder how that worked out for him haha (DH doesn't even smoke pot much less anything worse)

• Options
    kwaldykwaldy member
    I had a nightmare last night that I was the next target of a serial killer... I woke my husband up and told him that I had a nightmare. He told me I should probably stop watching so much criminal minds lol
  • Options
    I am flying home on Tuesday from my hometown visit. Last night I had 3 airport nightmares. It was awful!! 
  • Options
    @ooodalollly I can't stop laughing about this!! :lol:
  • Options
    I forgot to share this gem. I had a crazy dream the other night where we were the new cast of OITNB. But we all looked exactly like our avatars, and the background music was all children's songs. 
    Oh I am gonna die at this imagery!
  • Options
    Ok I can't be the only one having quite a few more "erotic" dreams?? I don't remember specifics but I know one was pretty lesbian and another more recently involved multiple people.....maybe I need to step up my sex life lol
  • Options
    Last night I had a dream that I chased the ice cream truck around our neighborhood and when I woke up in the morning I felt like I ran all night haha. 
  • Options
    @ooodalollly I'm imagining Kate Middleton in orange intimidatingly singing the wheels on the bus and just, lol. 

@MKMandeville hahaha that's amazing

• Options
  • Options
    Last night I dreamed tht my MIL (who IRL isn't speaking to us) paid for us to take a babymoon (which doesn't make since since we took a real honeymoon when we got married and this is our second baby lol). Anyway it was like a 3 night 4 day stay at an all inclusive resort in Jamaica. DH and I were at the airport and had our tickets and were literally about to board the plane and they told me that I couldn't get on because my ticket was actually for a flight the next day even though it clearly said the current days date. DH had to get on the plane, I wasn't mad at him or anything but I was p*ssed with Southwest (do they even fly to Jamaica? Haha). I was yelling and hysterically crying because "I've never flown without my DH" (which I have flown without him before IRL) and "I can't do this without him!!" But he ended up being forced to get on that plane (what?) and I was trying to get customer service to fix the issue because it was their fault! But they kept telling me there wasn't any other flight to Jamaica until the next day.   :| I was furious and bawling and all I wanted was my DH but he couldn't even talk bc he was on the plane!  :D
    im still mad about it this AM but I'm not even really sure what I'm mad about.