July 2017 Moms

Hospital Tour Experience and Questions

2»

Re: Hospital Tour Experience and Questions

• clioclio member
    Lol, Game of Thrones for some reason seems like the perfect choice to watch while giving birth. Winter is coming! Of course, be sure to ask during your hospital tour if you can have the tv on in the background.
  • Very true re: game of thrones. I have already determined GOT season premiere will be about 5 or 6 days pp which means I'll be back home by then and ready to watch, and am very excited about that. 

• Loading the player...
  • I just got into GOT (DH and I binged through the first 6 seasons faster than I want to admit) and it comes out 4 days after my due date!! I have no idea when I am going to go into labor, but I do hope I can watch it cause I'm so excited! 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • clio said:
    Lol, Game of Thrones for some reason seems like the perfect choice to watch while giving birth. Winter is coming! Of course, be sure to ask during your hospital tour if you can have the tv on in the background.
    LOL I dare them to say no.
  • maribeth0721maribeth0721 member
    edited June 2017
    We took our hospital tour as part of a series of childbirth classes that the hospital offered. Most of the questions you posted were answered in the series of classes we took so there weren't many questions asked in our tour. It's possible those on the tour with you did something similar and therefore didn't have many questions. I should add that most of the personal questions regarding care of the baby, what I'm allowed in l&d, etc we were directed to ask our providers and not the hospital staff. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lol poor hospital staff who gets you
  • Thank you to everyone who decided to be an A-hole. I was just trying to be helpful and possibly learn from others as well. I've decided to leave the group and I wish the best to anyone that has to deal with you. 
    Baby Olivia Born October 28, 2015
    Baby Pumpkin Due July 17, 2017
  • Thank you to everyone who decided to be an A-hole. I was just trying to be helpful and possibly learn from others as well. I've decided to leave the group and I wish the best to anyone that has to deal with you. 
    QFP. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • GBCB!!!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy