The Bump wants to hear your Baby Registry Advice! — The Bump
Multiples

The Bump wants to hear your Baby Registry Advice!

bumptarabumptara
Moderator 500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary
admin
edited January 2016 in Multiples
Hey, Moms of Multiples!

The Bump is working on creating a guide for moms-to-be all about Baby Registries. No one knows the ins-and-outs of Registries better than moms who have already put theirs together!

If you could talk to a mom-of-multiples-to-be, what advice would you give her about registering? 

From must-have items she absolutely needs to include to items that aren't necessary, we want to hear all your Registry tips and tricks! 

P.S. Let's take our friendship to the next level. Like us on Facebook
tashalewis44

Re: The Bump wants to hear your Baby Registry Advice!

• The Twingaroo twin baby carrier was the best gift I could have gotten! The carrier is the hold babies 10 lbs to 35lb twins. You carry one in the front and one in the back. Plus there is a diaper bag attached! The company that sells them is called Stuff 4 Multiples (stuff4multiples.com) and they have so much more amazing twin stuff!
    TWINMOMMD
  • Lucie's List just started a Multiples section and has a registry guide just for multiples!

Mono/Di Twin Girls 35 weekers <3 <3  March 2015

Lucie's List Multiples

• Have you used it? I am scared of carrying one in the back. I was looking at the weego have anyone used that one? 
  • An awesome double stroller (we used BJCM) and rock n plays were my twin must haves!
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!