June 2017 Moms

Sunday ticker change 6/4

For those with an EDD of 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, and 6/25.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What chores are you planning on outsourcing/delegating to make life easier with a newborn?
BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Sunday ticker change 6/4

• sejicasejica member
    How far along are you? 39 weeks, full term.

How big is baby? Pumpkin

Appointment updates? At last week's appointment I was 1cm and 75%, up from 0.5 and 50%. I have my last scheduled appointment tomorrow, then we'll work out a game plan from here on out.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Last night was pretty rough. I think I may have been having BH contractions. I'm trying to drink a bunch or water and take it easy today because I want this baby staying in til 6/12 (after my family gets back from vacation).

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: someone tried to tell me I shouldn't plan to leave my house to play board games anymore because I'm too close to my due date. I'm not on bed rest, and anywhere I would go is the same distance from the hospital as my house. Plus, it's not like I'm planning a marathon. I just want to do my normal fun things as long as I can before I have to adjust to taking care of a newborn.

GTKY: What chores are you planning on outsourcing/delegating to make life easier with a newborn? We're pretty lucky to have family so close, so my mom will be staying with us for a while to help out. She's volunteered to do the laundry, cooking, and cleaning. We also will probably start up doing local meal delivery again. I'm also looking into grocery delivery and laundry pick up service.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    40 weeks!! Happy Due Date to me lol
    How big is baby? 
    A watermelon 
    Appointment updates?
    Tuesday if I can't get this baby out before then
    I literally think I'm going to have this baby every day but then contractions stop
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm ready to meet this little one
    GTKY: What chores are you planning on outsourcing/delegating to make life easier with a newborn?
    I have my mom for a week starting today! After that I'll just take it day by day. With it being summer and the kids home I'm sure the house will be messier than usual. 
  • Loading the player...
  • lizerspitzlizerspitz member
    edited June 2017
    How far along are you? 
    38 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Winter mellon or an Oscar.
    Appointment updates?
    Nothing really going on as I declined a cervical check. We will schedule an induction at next week's appointment if I need to.
    Generally uncomfortable and grumpy. I feel like I need to be ready at any moment and I'm frustrated that once baby is out, life wont get any easier. I feel very whiny, and don't imagine that will get much better.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I am glad to have an overlapping lease between my old and new apartments. I worked all last week from "the office" in an empty apartment. It forces me out of nesting mode and makes me feel functional for a little while. On the flip side, I am without a computer at home for a little while longer and broke my iPhone screen so checking in has become a lot more of a hassle. I hope you ladies have a short wait ahead of you! I know that is what I am hoping for.
    If we can't finish unpacking our move, I will use our guests for that for a couple days. I don't cook that often, my husband does, but I think we will have his mom do a few meals. I feel like I will be doing more chores with a newborn. More sanitizing surfaces and laundry. We did just acquire a dishwasher and washer, so that will make life easier for us.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • mtvkv5mtvkv5 member
    How far along are you? 
    38 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Winter Melon
    Appointment updates?
    Tomorrow 
    Nothing really new.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Not a whole lot going on. DH has an interview tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Did a lot of walking around at the car show today so my feel are a little swollen. 
    not really anything. We already have a house cleaner. My mom will come help out if we need it.