September 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 6/5

It's a new month! 
How far along are you and how are you doing?

Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms 6/5

• 25 weeks today. It is getting hot and I am having sweaty crotch issues. Which are gross. But other than that, I feel great these days.
  • 23 +5 and I still feel really good. Heartburn is getting worse and worse so I've upgraded from tums to zantac and it seems to help. Having back pain but it's bearable. Trying not to complain yet because I know it's only going to get worse. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 27w today. Posted in old thread, but feeling a lot of belly tightening along with breathlessness! Is anyone experiencing either? I haven't seen "belly tightening" -- or anything to that effect -- as a symptom and didn't think it could be so uncomfortable! :-0
  • Belly tighting is normal. They are normally braxton Hicks. And yes they are very uncomfortable. I noticed they get worse with each pregnancy also. I am always short of breath as well. I makes me feel like a huge beef cake. Lol
    My symptoms are: killer acid reflux, Braxton Hicks, shortness of breath, bitchier than normal and some hip pain. I think that's it
  • 25 weeks, I'm soooooo tired. I just feel like I want to sleep all the time.
  • lap018lap018 member
    27 weeks tomorrow, Braxton hicks, left thigh numbness, but worst of all is the pelvic girdle pain mainly my sacroiliac joints that feel like my hips are actually detaching from my back/pelvis. It's hurts so freakin bad :( 
  • 23 weeks- 24 weeks Tomorrow :)

Feeling a lot of belly tightness, feeling like there no room for her in there, and short of breath. Feeling bigger but being told I still look small so that's reassuring I guess lol

• 24+5  Woke up with a numb hip this morning. :confused:  Not super interested in eating in the evenings but when I do, feel overly full immediately.  Braxton hicks.  Heartburn.  Overheating easily.
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Heartburn getting worse daily...planning to upgrade from Tums to Zantac as soon as I can make it to the drugstore!
  • BH, breast tenderness due to colostrum, returning nausea, fatigue, sore abdomen, rib pain, legs fall asleep and temp right leg weakness due baby's position. I've also been catching every bug that's been going around.
  • Anyone feel like their deodorant doesn't do it anymore?  I've been using DH's several times a day!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • My boobs hurt. Mostly, I'm sick, so most of my symptoms are from that. Seems to happen to me every time the weather changes. There was a bunch of rain yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • 26+3
    Leg cramps at night.

Horrible inflamed sinuses the past few weeks.  Bleeding, swollen and tons of pressure I can not seem to get rid of. I wake up almost every morning tasting blood from it and an ongoing sore throat.  So gross!

Other than those feeling good and am glad I am still able to enjoy my workouts.
  • 27 weeks today. Braxton Hicks pretty frequently. Lower back pain. And just in the last few days, foot swelling/tingling. I got by without any swelling, with the exception of slight puffiness in my fingers, with my daughter, a December baby. But now, being pregnant in the summer, I expected the swollen feet to hit -- just not this soon. :( 
  • @sarahufl lol me too, it makes me nervous every now and then, the wetness, like I am leaking fluids or something ... so gross.
  • 25w2d today - I vomited this morning! I guess the morning sickness is coming back! :( It came back around 28 weeks during my last pregnancy. 

+1 for exhaustion and heartburn as well. 
  • 27 + 4 today and I'm having pain on both sides of my upper back that I think is from expanding ribs. Anyone have any successful remedies for rib pain? Heating pad yesterday seemed to make it worse. Just took some tylenol and we'll see if that helps. Maybe ice instead of heat?
  • @Rhubarb7216 Ow Indeed! I have used ice for back pain and i think it's helped. I just don't know about rib pain so take my post with a grain of salt...
  • @Rhubarb7216 I had that upper back pain too. I noticed it mostly when I was standing for long periods of time. I did a heating pad but didn't find much relief. It went away as I slept thankfully.. my husband is icing his back (he works out hardcore) and he alternates heat and ice. I hope the Tylenol works for you! I'm not really a help.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • So much hip pain when I'm sleeping. I wake up every hour and have to switch sides because it hurts so bad. I didn't have this at all with my first and I'm super over it. Also, this last week it feels like someone kicked me right in the bits. It's super achey and sore which is also new for me. 

Of of course all the usual suspects are still there- heartburn, getting very uncomfortable, so many Braxton's hicks and I find myself getting wayyyyy too full wayyyyy too soon. Like one French fry more then I should and I'm painfully full for hours and hours. 14 weeks seems like an eternity right now. 

• Thanks @margareth and @Sugargirl1019! Tylenol seemed to be useless, so I think I'll try ice next. Hopefully this is a short-lived issue.
  • Today was all about shortness of breath. I was doing an intake with a client that's about 2 1/2 hours of my talking and I was struggling to breath properly the entire time. 
  • @OmSweetOm I also wake up with hip pain and have to alternate sides. It sucks :neutral:
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • labby18labby18 member
    edited June 2017
    25wks 3 days here. Braxton Hicks are a real thing, so uncomfortable and always make DH freak out when I sigh or groan. Anyone else feel like a furnace!?!?! Like first of all Florida humidity and heat not helping, but the amount of heat my body is emitting is unreal. Otherwise just tired and uncomfortable all the time. Oh and peeing A LOT. 

Eta spelling
  • @labby18 Yep. I'm also a furnace. I had to take a second shower after my OB appointment this morning because I was sweating so much. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • iheartichiiheartichi member
    edited June 2017
    @labby18 oh yes about the peeing. We have doubled our tp usage in this house I believe. Also, maybe this is gross to some, but I'm not flushing every time anymore especially at night. If it's yellow, let it mellow? Or something like that?
    Also, heartburn a little and I get light-headed if I stand still for too long. 

Edit: to and too are not interchangeable. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @labby18 oh yes about the peeing. We have doubled our tp usage in this house I believe. Also, maybe this is gross to some, but I'm not flushing every time anymore especially at night. If it's yellow, let it mellow? Or something like that?

+1 on not flushing every time. I pee far too much to use all that water to flush every time!
  • @labby18 oh yes about the peeing. We have doubled our tp usage in this house I believe. Also, maybe this is gross to some, but I'm not flushing every time anymore especially at night. If it's yellow, let it mellow? Or something like that?

This has been our household policy the entire time we've been together :p Unless we have guests.
  • 26+1 today.Took my bra off to get in the shower, and BAM - the insane blue highways of veins across my breasts that the pregnancy book talked about months ago. It was a little disconcerting, they just appeared, they weren't there yesterday. 
  • @jena333-2 ugh! I have had that for weeks now- and discovered them the same way.... took the bra off and had to double take past the mirror. Seemed to go from 0-60! I have been (not so) lovingly referring to them as frankentits. 

• @OmSweetOm @jena333-2
    Your descriptions are making me think I havent had the pleasure of having frankentits yet.. I thought I saw some blue veins coming through though.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • labby18 said:
    25wks 3 days here. Braxton Hicks are a real thing, so uncomfortable and always make DH freak out when I sigh or groan. Anyone else feel like a furnace!?!?! Like first of all Florida humidity and heat not helping, but the amount of heat my body is emitting is unreal. Otherwise just tired and uncomfortable all the time. Oh and peeing A LOT. 
    +1 on ALL of these things! Also heartburn sooo bad
  • @OmSweetOm "frankentits" :lol:

I have a blue highway from my hips to my collar bone.  Do you guys remember the politician in X-Men that turns into a veiny watery gel guy?  I feel like that's my look these days.

*TW* 

• OmSweetOm said:
    @jena333-2 ugh! I have had that for weeks now- and discovered them the same way.... took the bra off and had to double take past the mirror. Seemed to go from 0-60! I have been (not so) lovingly referring to them as frankentits. 
    I've also had the crazy blue veins for a while now - maybe even the whole second trimester or earlier. I have very pale skin and my veins in other parts of my body tend to be very visible anyway, so I guess not surprising I've had this for a while. I don't mind the blue veins so much...now if I start seeing varicose veins I'll feel a little differently!
  • lap018 said:
    27 weeks tomorrow, Braxton hicks, left thigh numbness, but worst of all is the pelvic girdle pain mainly my sacroiliac joints that feel like my hips are actually detaching from my back/pelvis. It's hurts so freakin bad :( 
    Dude. SAME. I've had problems with my sacrum and my SI joints since I had Easton. Sometimes when I walk, everything in that area grinds and pops. I feel your pain sister!!!!!! It's HORRIBLE. Have you seen a chiropractor lately? I really need to see mine. That usually helps a little.
  • 25 weeks and just soooo tired. I've had 2 giant naps today, I can't seem to get awake. 
  • My belly button has been hurting lately.  :s
    *TW* 

• 25+5 and I feel SO. BIG. today. Like, suddenly I feel ultra pregnant.
  • I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but I'm 25w4d. I'm going to call my doctor about it on Monday morning when they open back up, but I'll be on vacation till the 17th, and I know that they'll say I'll need to come in so that they can examine it before they can give me an answer. Basically I can't get a real medical opinion until the Monday after the 17th, so I wanted to see if anyone has experienced something similar to this while I wait to see the doctor. I've noticed this lump under my armpit this week that's just giving me some concern. I know that my breast tissue extends into my armpit right there because when I was breastfeeding DS it would fill up with milk. My grandmother had breast cancer, so it kind of freaks me out. I had an issue with that spot right before I got pregnant with DS but they told me to monitor it to see if it went away, then later I found out I was pregnant so they said they couldn't biopsy it if I was pregnant. Eventually it went away. Now we're here again though. Has anyone else experienced a lump under their armpit on one side while pregnant? I'm going to go to the doctor about it as soon as possible, but for now the anxiety about it is kind of killing me.
  • @heatherlynn321 I know someone on here had a similar issue previously and it was just breast tissue. I don't remember who it was. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017