June 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 6/3

zseirecargzseirecarg member
edited June 2017 in June 2017 Moms
For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24! (our first ticker change of a due date!)
Mom's that had your babes! Feel free to 'check-in' too! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What kind of car do you drive? Do you love it? Hate it?  

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 6/3

• How far along are you? 37 Weeks!

How big is baby? 6lb 3oz according to the growth scan I had on Wednesday

Upcoming appointments? Weekly now, next one is Wednesday

Any new symptoms or changes? Carpal Tunnel is still killing me. I now have what's called trigger finger where my ring finger pops every time I bend it - my hands are just hurting all the time. Also LOTS and lots of movement these last few days... 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: I am OVER working. 15 days left... (not that I am sure what I would do if I stayed home right now - everything I can think of other than keeping up with cleaning is done).

GTKY: What kind of car do you drive? Do you love it? Hate it?  Ford Escape, I LOVE it. Hoping it will work for a few more years with a babe. I bought it before Ford switched to the new crossover style. 

• How far along are you? 39 weeks. Waiting impatiently for baby :-/

How big is baby? Small pumpkin. I haven't had an ultra sound in 19 weeks so no idea.

Upcoming appointments? Next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Mmmm had toe cramping last night. That was weird.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Ready for baby! Come on little one!  Trying not to let the thought of child birth freak me out. Most definitely nervous.

GTKY: What kind of car do you drive? Do you love it? Hate it?   Honda crv. It's ok. Had to get a mom car and my hubby already had this. Still sad that I no longer have my accord.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jennas312jennas312 member
    edited June 2017
    @graceriesz I give you credit for working! I'm at the getting bored/lazy stage. 
    Im really impressed your to do list was finished before your leave. I needed my leave to get list done. I keep thinking of random things I could still clean(windows,blinds) but don't want to lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jennas312 I originally decided to work until baby comes to have more time at home when she comes - which I am still on board with, but the closer we get the more uncomfortable I am at a desk all day and more unmotivated I am. The end is in sight! 

I too am nervous about child birth - I keep telling myself it is what it is an my body will know what to do (I hope!). 
  • @RaeR144 glad things are going well! He's so cute! 
  • Arielle is 5 days old today! Yesterday's ticker change was actually my due date. I love that she is here now and she is the sweetest little thing ever! She keeps me awake a lot but I don't mind because I just love being with her. My mom is staying with us until I recover from my C section, so throughout the day and night she takes the baby from me so I can sleep for a couple of hours (or until she starts showing hunger signs lol).

QOTW: I drive a Prius and I love it! She will be paid off in November and then I will love it even more :lol:

@graceriesz I'm so sorry the carpal tunnel is still so bad. Sadly mine is still continuing after pregnancy but I was told by the hospital staff that it takes a couple weeks for your body to get back to normal with that stuff. There is still a lot of fluid in your body post delivery. I hope we both get some relief soon! Also huge props to you for working until the end!

@RaeR144 Oh he is just darling!! I am jealous of his sleeping habits! Elle sleeps beautifully when she is being held and usually wakes up screaming within 10 minutes of being put down lol. We are exhausted but my mom has been helping so that I can sleep. I think we're improving ever so slightly though... she's been asleep in her bassinet now for almost 2 hours (for the first time EVER)! I think my milk is coming in stronger so she's more comfortable now :)
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • @wifeinraleigh28 glad Arielle is doing so well :) Hope you continue to heal well too! 
  • How far along are you? 37 weeks, full term! 

How big is baby? midwives guessed 6.5 lbs last week, but who really knows 

Upcoming appointments? weekly appointment and GBS results on Tuesday, meeting the new replacement doula on Wednesday

Any new symptoms or changes? I guess between our last 2 events and spending all day last week in our commercial kitchen I've been on my feet more than usual because I've actually had swelling for the first time at the end of some of those days. I've been pretty lucky in terms of minimal symptoms throughout the whole pregnancy though with the exception of the horrible, horrible acid reflux which is thankfully now taken care of! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm sick! Stupid cold. DH and I have never once caught the same cold before so I blame my weakened immune system. As if it's not hard enough already to sleep, now every time I have to roll over at night all the congestion in my head moves from one side to the other and I have a coughing fit all over again. 

GTKY: What kind of car do you drive? Do you love it? Hate it?  DH already had a Hyundai Sonanta before we met which is now our car. I mostly like it, except the backup camera died about 2 years ago and it's way too expensive to replace. It's also a more expensive model of car in the first place, which he bought when he had a previous well-paying job so it's definitely been out of our ideal budget now that he's not at that job anymore, but we could never actually sell it at any price that would cover what he still owes. Now we're less than a year from it being completely paid off so we're just going to keep it going as long as possible. 

• @CapricaAndrea I hope you feel better soon and are able to get some rest!