January 2018 Moms

UO: 6/1

Alright, let's hear them! 

Re: UO: 6/1

• Where is everyone? UO's come in!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still taking hot showers. They're so relaxing. 

I hate avocados. They're mushy and gross. 
  • I don't get Star Wars. And fall asleep every time I try to watch...
  • Craft beer is a waste of money  o:)
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @EmilyLove25 Say it ain't so! That is a UO!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member
    @mdfarmchick and @EmilyLove25 ... the both of you ... I just can't look at either of you right now ...

• @caeilievalor You take that back, avocados are the best! Actually keep not liking them, more guac for me.

@mdfarmchick I love Star Wars (except episodes 1-3). 

I think the the movie Avatar is stupid and only did well at the box office because of the gratuitous side boob.
  • @EmilyLove25 spin off UO.. I hate all beer. I'll try anything once but I havent found one I've liked.
  • @zamora_spin - I was super disappointed that it wasn't The Last Airbender ;)   And I'm with you on SW.  Rogue One might be my new fave.  The only good thing about the prequels was a healthy dose of Ewan McGreggor.

UO: I really don't get the obsession with sitcoms.  Yeah, sometimes I get a laugh, but I don't think they're usually as entertaining as the hype might lead you to believe.

Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• @schaze - I hate most beer, too. I have found that I like most sours but that's it.

UO: I cannot stand Dave Matthews Band. 
  • @gusgus14 Preach! I hate Dave Matthews Band. I immediately skip their songs when they come on. Ick.
  • @EmilyLove25 Heresy! ;)

I miss beer, though. It's getting hot and I want nothing more than a cold beer on a hot evening. 

Also, no idea if this is an UO, but I judge people hard who get invested in the color of their lawns and waste water on them in the summer. (Especially around here, when it gets very hot and everything dies.) Grass is a waste of resources and is nothing but a nonsense status symbol. 
  • @gusgus14 and @cricket99 Preach. I think there was a point in my life when I didn't hate DMB, but now I cannot stand any of their songs. I do spin classes at home on demand and there is one instructor I love but who plays DMB sometimes and I'm like THIS IS NOT WORKOUT MUSIC PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. 
  • hminer4hminer4 member
    edited June 2017
    Not sure if this is an UO maybe more of a rant but my teeney tiny cousin is 8 months pregnant with her first and posted a pic of her and her tiny belly on ig today with the following caption: "#8monthspregnant: still doing #burpies #pushups #jumpsquats and haven't bought any #prenatal clothes yet. #bump #fitpregnancy #fitmom
    I love her but boy did that make me want to punch her! I am gonna chalk it up to hormones and all this gross oh bloat at a mere 8 weeks.

@EmilyLove25: You just look away while I steal a sip of my hubby's craft beer! Actually I find a sip to be very annoying because I know its all I can have and now I want the whole damn thing!
    Pregnancy Ticker