July 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 5/30-6/2

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/30-6/2

• @DarkSerendipity Good luck to you and your baby boy!

@kghusker1003 I'm sorry you are going through so much right now.  Hugs to you mama!

@ginger1228 I KNOW.  I will most likely have a baby in a month or less.  How crazy is that??
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • @DarkSerendipity FX for little baby! I hope it all goes well no matter if you can keep him in or he comes early. Keep us updated and try to relax (I know saying his is pointless but I have too!) 
  • @DarkSerendipity Hope everything goes smoothly for you and your baby boy! 
  • @DarkSerendipity Thinking of you and hoping the terbutaline helps! But if not, hoping you will have a smooth delivery!

@kghusker1003 I can't imagine having to leave your sweet girl! Thinking of you and hoping that the Zoloft helps and she is able to come home soon. 
  • @DarkSerendipity you and baby will be in my thoughts. I hope no matter what the outcome of the turbutaline that both you a LO get the best outcome for the circumstances at hand. T's & P's for a healthy outcome either way!! 

@kghusker1003 I can only imagine your circumstances and sympathize for you. Give the Zoloft some time. It does take about a month. Prayers that your beautiful baby girl gets to come home soon. 
  • @DarkSerendipity thinking of you! Wishing you a smooth delivery- FX you get the VBAC you are hoping for. 

@kghusker1003 I can't imagine all the emotions you are feeling now. Stay strong lady! Sending positive vibes your way. 
  • Thinking about you and your LO @DarkSerendipity!

@OperaSingerMommy - that is such wonderful advice. I am self conscious of my singing voice, but still sang to DS often. One time DS told me I had "the most beautiful voice" and my heart just about exploded. I have found that singing to him also helps relax and soothe me! I haven't been good about singing to this LO but am using this as my reminder to start right now!
  • Postpartum hormones are no joke. For real. 
    This is so true! How are you doing? Have you found anything helpful or been able to reach out for any support that you need? 

I didn't realize before LO #1 how intense that it could be. I had only heard of PPD and didn't realize that the normal hormone shift after delivery was so common.
  • @DarkSerendipity thinking of you and baby today!
  • This baby is in my lungs. I had to have a meeting with a future student and her mom, and I kept getting out of breath. They were looking at me funny like they were concerned for my well being. LOL
  • @AdaByron - Me too.  Always out of breath.

I left 4 messages with the "OB coordinator" at my doctors office to schedule my non-stress tests. She still has not called me back.  Its so annoying.  They want one every week with my OB appointment from 36 weeks to delivery.  Is anyone else getting this? I didn't have them with my previous 2 pregnancies, not sure if its something new... or if its cause i'm old  :s
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @AdaByron - Me too.  Always out of breath.

I left 4 messages with the "OB coordinator" at my doctors office to schedule my non-stress tests. She still has not called me back.  Its so annoying.  They want one every week with my OB appointment from 36 weeks to delivery.  Is anyone else getting this? I didn't have them with my previous 2 pregnancies, not sure if its something new... or if its cause i'm old  :s
    Are you over 35? I think it's standard for most cases when the mother is over 35. Or if you are high risk for any other reason. I didn't have any last pregnancy, but it's been mentioned this time due to my GD.
  • @notachanski Annoying! If they want you to do them they should call you back. 

I am 35 this time so AMA but haven't heard anything about NSTs, and I've got all my appointments from now until delivery already scheduled. 
  • @AdaByron and @mamadcb - I am 35 so I'm also AMA, but they told me that everyone gets them now. An acquaintance of mine who is 27 also did them. Could just be the practice I go to... But yeah, I didn't do them when I was younger.   And it is annoying!  You are right, if they want me to do them, they need to call me back.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @notachanski it's a standard in the practice I work for to schedule NSTs from 36 weeks out of you are over 35, so that might be it. Also, if you have a diagnoses that could affect baby like @AdaByron mentioned (GD, Pre-e, IUGR etc). I don't know your practice but you should be able to schedule it with your appointment so you don't have to go a separate time. 
  • Does anyone ever get the feeling that they're being scratched from the inside once in a while? Seriously think this baby has talons in there sometimes!
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • ThePecks said:
    Does anyone ever get the feeling that they're being scratched from the inside once in a while? Seriously think this baby has talons in there sometimes!
    Omg I told my friend the other day that baby was biting me!! Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin'