1st Trimester

Gender guess at NT Scan?

Did anyone get an early gender guess at their NT scan? If so, was it correct?

Re: Gender guess at NT Scan?

• judyg610 said:
    Did anyone get an early gender guess at their NT scan? If so, was it correct?
    Finding out the SEX of your child via ultrasound will take place around the 20 week mark.... it's too early during the NT scan to determine the of your child 
  • Thanks - I realize that it cannot be determined with certainty until the anatomy scan (or at birth), but just curious if other people whose ultrasound techs made a guess had it turn out to be correct 
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine said boy at late 13 week NT scan, we'll find out tomorrow if that's right but she was pretty certain.
  • My last pregnancy they "guessed" at 13 weeks. He said he was 95% positive it was a boy, he's a boy. 
  • I had mine on tuesday and my tech said she knew the sex but wasnt allowed to tell (per the hospitals policy) because its not certain until 20 weeks but according to the nub theory she thinks its going to develop into a girl based on the angle of the nub. I looked it up on "in gender" and she seems right but i guess we will see if that nub starts to develop more in the next couple months!