Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Back Again after my 3rd loss.

I just found out today that Baby has no heartbeat and has stopped growing. This was a hard hit after having two other miscarriages. I had one at 6 weeks cause unknown, one at 8w2d which was found to be partial molar, and now this one. I should of been 7+weeks but baby only measured 6+3 with no heartbeat. I had some light spotting and cramps so I had my hcg and progesterone done last week and hcg was 40k, progesterone 10.4. Then 2 days later hcg was 47,100 so we all had high hopes. I wish we would of taken progesterone though. It's harder and harder each time, i lose more and more hope. I have to have a d&c because the Dr said the sac is very large and he doesnt think i can pass it on my own without complications. This makes it harder since I have had one in April. I was on this board then and it helped so I knew where to go today after everything sank in. I know none of us want to be here but Its great having this group to come to.

Re: Back Again after my 3rd loss.

• @Glitter I'm sorry for your losses. I know it's hard to have to be here, but everyone is so helpful and kind. Hugs.
  • So sorry for your loss.  
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss 
  • thank you ladies...
    @pumpkin0913 I know. it helped me a lot with my last and i knew instantly to come here. 
  • Sorry for your loss :(
  • I this an active thread still? It doesn't say the year? 

• I am sorry for your loss
  • I am so sorry :(
    Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
    cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
    iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
    IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks
  • thanks everyone. Its so hard waiting for the d&c. It is scheduled for Wednesday. Im hoping the testing will give us some answers on what direction we need to go in the future. Im struggling with the feeling of thinking this time is it, then bam heartbreak. I want to know how i can help my babies grow and make it to term. 
  • Ah @glitter at least you can try again soon? I have nothing to say that will make it better. I'm so sorry
    Siggy Warning--------

iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
  • thanks girl. We will have to wait for test results to see. My last loss in April was partial molar so I wasnt allowed to try for awhile so we will see. I know that I want to try again but this time will do more planning, take progesterone etc
  • I this an active thread still? It doesn't say the year? 

Yes. I think it only says the year if it's not from the current year.
  • Glitter, 
    so so sorry to hear of your losses.  I've had two consecutive within 11 months and I understand the pain and devastation.  When do you expect results of your testing?  Is there a reason the Dr didn't put you on progesterone when your levels came back so low? 
  • @natashahewlett So sorry for your losses hun, its not easy but there is hope. Im still waiting for my d&c, its Wednesday cause my Dr is overbooked Monday, In office Tuesday, so Wednesday is the earliest. it sucks waiting but they said I cant naturally because the sac is large, id need to be hospitalized. I wonder if the sac is anything to do with the loss? It took a couple weeks after my last d&c so Im thinking it will be the same this time. I really dont know about the progesterone. I had the progesterone checked on a Wednesday and my first ob appt was the next week so i had planned on talking to him about it. On the phone he had said it was ok, but i googled after the call and seemed it was on the low end. It is def something im discussing with him during my follow up. I want to be on progesterone before and during ttc next time. I feel it may have been part of the issue but im not too sure. 
  • Thanks.  It's harder with this one. Partly because it's the second m/c and I was beginning to feel more secure that it would stick. 
    You had testing done with the last d&c? If so, did the results reveal anything? Was it just testing on the fetus for chromosomal issues or testing on you for what the causes could be?  Is your Dr an OB? 
    From what I know progesterone can delay ovulation if you take it before you ovulate so you can get tested (blood or scans) right after you think you've ovulated and then take it, or at first positive test.  You can ask your Dr about that. 
  • I think she's means progesterone after she's has ovulated. I've done that during my tries since my back to back losses. 
    Siggy Warning--------

iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
  • I'm so sorry for your losses <3

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• So sorry to hear, but glad they've been doing testing and you will hopefully get answers. My OB said they can't test the tissue since I didn't have / need a D&C.  :/
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • I remember you because I also had a miscarriage in April. I've also loss three pregnancies and I KNOW it hurts like a bitch, you feel discouraged, angry, sad, useless and so many other things you can't put it into words but I can honestly tell you it gets better, you get to a point where you are able to live through the pain. Cry or don't, do whatever feels right for you but never lose yourself in sorrow, allow yourself to fall but get back up stronger. Hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• sorry to confuse, yes Im looking into jumping straight on the progesterone literally right away. ill likely have draws to see my hcg levels, then get on the progesterone asap. i feel waiting til im 5weeks is too long. But once my Dr and I have my follow up which is next week, we will discuss it. 

I had my d&c yesterday, almost a week after finding out baby had no hb. Its hard cause my body literally just realized it isnt pregnant anymore, it seemed to be holding on to the pregnancy and some of my symptoms just left about an hour after getting home from the d&c. My nipples are so sore, feel like fire and with a few hours after the d&c, my boobs deflated a cup size. The dr said since my hcg was pretty high at over 50k, my hormones would tank and ill be a damn mess. Like umm sir, ive been a damn mess, but seriously, i always struggle the week after because it hits me that I may not have another chance.

My first mc was at about 6 weeks, i miscarried naturally, it was horrible. I had clotting probs, er had to remove the clots for me, it was traumatic. My second which was in april was at 8w2d. I had a us at 6w4d and baby looked great, hb was great, we were so excited. Then i had spotting at 8w2d, so i went in to the us and baby had no hb and she said he must of literally just passed that morning because he looked great, growing right on target. but after the d&c results, we found out he had triploidy, 3 sets of chromosomes instead of one set from me and 1 set from dad, he got 2 from dad, 1 from me. it was partial molar. It seems they grow normal for a lil while then just stop. The news was hard because i not only lost the baby but i now had to undergo blood tests every few days, then once a week, then once every 2 weeks, etc. I wasnt allowed to conceive til hcg reached 0 and stayed there for 6 months. That was hard. I may have gotten pregnant too soon, i worry i harmed myself and baby but the dr wont know til we get the results from the tissue. My Dr, who is my regular ob/gyn has been with me through both pregnancies, and done both d&c. We thought the first two were just bad luck, a coincidence, but now we will look more into my side after babies results come back.

@fiorip Hey girl, i also remember you. wish we didnt connect on this subject but Im glad to see you on the bump. how are you? And yes so many emotions but we will be so much stronger in the end. 

• @Glitter I am so sorry you're going through this. Our hormones are all over the place and it's okay to just go with however you're feeling at the time. I'm glad you're able to get some results back from the pregnancies and hope your doc can figure it out soon.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @Glitter I'm so sorry to see so many of us from August 17 ended up here :( I'm sorry for your losses. Please don't lose hope. I hope you get some answers and doctors are able to help everything go smoothly next time. I know there's a rainbow in your future. 
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @flowerintherain oh i know it. it stinks. The same happened in my dec 16 group, about 8 of us. Ive seen 4 or so from aug. I hate it but im glad so many are still holding strong in aug 17. im so sorry to see you here but it has helped me both times 
  • I am so sorry for your loss. 
  • @Glitter there are unfortunately about 10 or so I know about from August. Someone wanted to start a drama thread and instead I asked that people direct positive energy to those who had losses. I think I posted 6-7 links to threads before ours.

• Hey ladies I'm sorry for your losses. I myself have had 5 recurrent miscarriages over the last 5yrs. I do not have any children and desperately want a baby. I will be 36 this yr and have had all kinds of tests done on both my husband and myself and we keep getting a clean bill of health. So I will just encourage you all to stay positive and hopeful, we will get our bundle of joy one day soon. But in the meantime I want to share something my sister sent me during this recent miscarriage on Thursday. It helped just a bit and gave me hope for a future pregnancy.  Hope it helps you ladies as well.