June 2017 Moms

WTF Wednesday

WTF reflux?! Everything I eat and drink burns real bad.

Re: WTF Wednesday

• megsyyxmegsyyx member
    WTF sciatica and carpal tunnel! Can barely walk on my right leg and my right hand is constantly tingling/going numb .. fun fun!  :s
    Me: 23  |  DH: 25  | Married: 28.3.14  |  Together Since: 28.07.10
    MC#1 o:) : April 15  |  MC#2 o:) : Aug 15  |  MC#3 o:) : Jan 16  | MC#4  o:) : April 16
  • WTF DS1! Yes, we still have a stay home day even though mommy was up before You! Stop with the meltdown!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • megsyyx said:
    WTF sciatica and carpal tunnel! Can barely walk on my right leg and my right hand is constantly tingling/going numb .. fun fun!  :s
    I feel your pain! My carpal tunnel was so bad in my last pregnancy I wore a wrist brace at work and while I was sleeping.  If I forgot to put it on before bed my arm would fall asleep and be tingling and wake me up like every hour. 
  • WTF fleas? We have inside only cats, how did you even get in?? And why right before baby? Why? 
  • @Kylieslip24 that sucks!!! We had fleas when I was a kid and it sucked!!!!
  • @Kylieslip24 ugh that's awful. We had an indoor cat 9 years ago who got them from going to the vet to get fixed. It was awful we had to pay a company like $300 to come in and treat the infestation. I was so mad! 
  • @JennMof3 - I batttled fleas one summer with 2 dogs and two cats. Frontline for all, you can also get a pill that kills all adults immediately. I dosed them all several times. And then.... lots and lots of vacuuming around the house. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • merrylea said:
    @JennMof3 - I batttled fleas one summer with 2 dogs and two cats. Frontline for all, you can also get a pill that kills all adults immediately. I dosed them all several times. And then.... lots and lots of vacuuming around the house. Good luck!
    We adopted them last July and advantage worked great for us and then no need for anything during winter. Last month we found our first of the year bought our advantage and it didn't work at all! I guess the fleas built a resistance or something? We did the pill and it worked, but now here we are again. The pill seems to work great except it's the biggest pain ever to get them to eat it. The life of living in the country I guess. I need to add frontline on to our next food shipment and see it it works this year.