January 2018 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF the month of May. This has literally been the slowest month of my life. And WTF DH who responded to that by saying, "OMG are you kidding? It FLEW by for me." Just WTF. I'm glad it is almost over. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Loading the player...
  • @mamakassie2 I was going to say WTF to my energy level, too. I'm sitting at my desk not doing much of anything because I just don't have the energy and focus to do my job. It's so terrible! I keep putting my head down and briefly dozing off. I'm super close to closing my door and taking a nap on my floor.
  • @gusgus14 My office door has been shut 90% of every day for the last two weeks...  :#
    *TW*

• jesscmvjesscmv member
    @SouthernMs OMG. She's a brave soul, I would have let her have it!
  • jesscmvjesscmv member
    WTF to both of my twins having a 103 fever, it's beautiful outside, and I have the day off. Here's to being stuck inside all day  :(
  • @jjvanwagner25 I was honestly too shocked to respond.

June Siggy Challenge: Fictional Dads
    Stanley Tucci in Easy A
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • WTF to finding out WE'VE (my husband and I) have been paying 3 of my in laws bills. Like $200 a month's worth and finding out we also so generously bought a bed for his nephew that his sister has made a total of a $30 payment toward in the last 6 months. We've been married 7 months and I've finally got all our bills on my calendar (some I had without him and some he had without me took some figuring) and then I see things I know are not ours on our statement. I freak out for a moment then notice it happens every month. So I ask him and he swears his parents give it to him back in cash (except for one bill him and his sister apparently split and pay for them) ((not that she's actually split it with him in months)) but then the money never seems to get deposited back into our account. He is self employed and having a rough spring/summer so I've been the "bacon bringer" which doesn't bother me but when we are trying to save for things (like a baby) under our own roof I don't want to be paying for whats under someone else's roof. -__-
  • Shanski70Shanski70 member
    edited May 2017

@brandedCowgirl92 aww hell no.  That nonsense needs to STOP.

@jjvanwagner25 I hope your twins feel better soon and don't "share" the cold.

@SouthernMs I think a shocked silence was probably the best response you could have given her... :|

My WTF goes to me and my sudden inability to do mental math.  My job is math heavy...and I've made (and caught) two dumb mistakes so far this week.  I hope this passes soon...otherwise this could make my life really difficult.

Jan '18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• cyanopecyanope member
    Oh man, @SouthernMs. You're a better person than me. I wouldn't have been able to bite my tongue on that one.

WTF, crows? STOOOOOOP waking me up every morning! And WTF, DH? If you weren't such a cheapskate, we could run our AC, rather than sleep with the windows open...and then I wouldn't be getting woken up by crows at 5AM every freaking morning!
  • @BrandedCowgirl92 so much nope. I'd be so pissed!

WTF exhaustion. I can't get anything done and I can't take a nap either. Sigh.
  • SIL legit just asked if we can name baby after her. What. No.

Stanley Tucci in Easy A
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • beans17beans17 member
    edited May 2017
    @BrandedCowgirl92 definitely put a stop to that now! I know it's probably easier said than done but I'm cheering for you!

WTF to this stupid commercial driving hours report I have to fill out for EVERY DAY including weekends even though I only do commercial driving about 10 days out of the entire year. I don't see why I can't just mark entire months that I'm going to be inactive on! Also WTF to myself for not keeping up with it and having to fill out 3 months worth right now. 

*edited for grammar*
    January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @cyanope Tomorrow is June 1. That's summer. Your AC should be on.

Stanley Tucci in Easy A
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • cyanopecyanope member
    Amen, @SouthernMs! Although it's currently only 62 degrees here. But still. I'm always hot at night, so I need that extra air, and the open window isn't cutting it anymore. 
  • Yep. I've told him what needs to happen and today he's going to talk with them. Should be interesting...
  • @jjvanwagner25 jOh no! I hope they feel better shortly!

@SouthernMs  That is something my MIL would say to me too. Just no. I’d take gaining weight over this nausea anyway, and I’m 99% confident we’ll all be gaining weight in the next two trimesters lol.

@BrandedCowgirl92  OMG that would drive me mad. I love that DH and I have separate accounts and just divide the bills—he pays the mortgage, I pay the cable etc. Then we each have our own credit card and one mutual one for DD and house expenses. I would die if I saw every charge DH had… I’d have so many opinions lol. I hope you get it sorted out… definitely a WTF. That said, the fact that he wants to help his family in of itself is endearing and a good characteristic; he just needs to loop you in and prioritize you and little one as well!

@cyanope I would divorce DH if he wouldn’t let me run the AC at night as needed (not kidding). PS Obvi use pregnancy as an excuse to run it this summer… if you can. Tears on command? 

*TW*

• cyanopecyanope member
    Oh we will DEFINITELY be running it this summer, @EmilyLove25! My marriage wouldn't survive that kind of control either. I don't work during the summer, so that AC will be on full blast. It's just not hot yet, so I haven't been able to justify running it yet. The crows this morning, however, have put me over the edge. It will be on tonight!
  • @BrandedCowgirl92 wow. I would be so mad. Less mad if you had been upfront about it to begin with. Ugh. 

@Shanski70 it only gets better. Pregnancy brain is real. And mom-of-a-newborn-brain? That is some fun stuff right there.  :D

@SouthernMs I don't even know what to say to that. Wow. 

@cyanope I'm backing you on the AC on at night thing. I cannot stand to be hot when I sleep.

WTF... DH went to Chick-fil-A and forgot to ask me what I wanted and so consequently he forgot my sweet tea, chicken minis and cheese on my sandwich. Pregnant me wants to cry. Chick-fil-A is 40 minutes away.