October 2017 Moms
Options

35+ weekly check-in - 5/26

1.  Anything new this week?  Appointments or how you've been feeling or noticing movement?

2.  What questions/comments do you get from people most often?

3.  Do you have Monday off from work?  Any exciting weekend plans?

Re: 35+ weekly check-in - 5/26

• Options
    shan24shan24 member
    1.  Anything new this week?  Appointments or how you've been feeling or noticing movement?  I have my AS this coming Friday. I'm excited about thatI've been feeling movement here and there. I'm looking forward to when it's more consistent. 

2.  What questions/comments do you get from people most often?  People haven't been saying much beyond small talk about how I'm feeling. 

3.  Do you have Monday off from work?  Any exciting weekend plans? Memorial Day isn't a thing here, so I'll be at work. I did have this past Monday off for Victoria Day and it was a welcome break!
  • Options
    1.  Anything new this week?  Appointments or how you've been feeling or noticing movement?
    I had my anatomy scan last week and a regular appointment this week. All went great at scan and he's measuring ahead. Feeling lots of gentle kicks, not consistently yet though.

2.  What questions/comments do you get from people most often? People mostly can't believe how much care I've been either offered or received thus far. All the testing, u/s, etc. The life of a geriatric pregnancy lol!

3.  Do you have Monday off from work?  Any exciting weekend plans? Yes! We have a BBQ, hosting one tomorrow and going to another on Monday. Also throwing in the zoo and the beach. Busy busy busy :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1.  Anything new this week?  Appointments or how you've been feeling or noticing movement? Next appointment is on Wednesday. Lots of movement. :-)

2.  What questions/comments do you get from people most often?  That I don't even look pregnant. 

3.  Do you have Monday off from work?  Any exciting weekend plans?  Off yes!!!  Going to a friend's house and swimming. (Probably just sitting on the side of the pool). 
  • Options
    1.  Anything new this week?  Appointments or how you've been feeling or noticing movement? Nothing new this week and being a FTM at 17w4d, I haven't felt any movement yet. Our AS isn't until mid-June.

2.  What questions/comments do you get from people most often? Mostly just about how I'm feeling and how things are going but people have been surprisingly non-intrusive. I was expecting my personal space to be invaded a lot more by this point. ;)

3.  Do you have Monday off from work?  Any exciting weekend plans? Here in Canada we had last Monday, the 22nd, off for Victoria Day. My mom was visiting so she and I did some baby shopping for a few cute, fun items like a Milk Snob carrier cover, a little toy bin, some swaddlers I've been eyeing up, and baby's first soothers.
  • Options
    No appointments till June.  
    I've started noticing baby moving around in the right around 18 weeks.  Usually it is when I'm sitting down. 

2.  What questions/comments do you get from people most often?
    How have you been feeling?  
    Any morning sickness?  (Even though I'm 21 weeks and well past the "typical" timeframe for MS).
    People are starting to notice my bump, mostly because they know to look for it.  I have a long torso with plenty of room for the little guy to grow before having to push outwards.

3.  Do you have Monday off from work?  Any exciting weekend plans?
    Yes, I had Monday off from work.  It was wonderful and made me wish summer vacation was here!!! 
  • Options
    Yay for all the anatomy scans!!!