Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 5/30

Happy Tuesday Ladies!!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: what is your current favorite TV series or one you really want to start watching ?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 5/30

• Options
    Happy Tuesday Ladies!!

How far along are you? 33 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Celery

Next week 

Nothing new. Getting more uncomfortable 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: what is your current favorite TV series or one you really want to start watching ? 
    Man, I'm boring this week! I hardly ever watch tv. I do randomly catch the show The Wall (?). I think that's what it's called. It's produced by LeBron James and full of trivia. It's really hit or miss if I catch it while it's on!
  • Options
    @alcrimmins I started reading your post and thought " Holy 33 weeks already!" And then I realized we are EDD buddies and I to and 33 weeks... holy! Lol

How far along are you?
    as stated above... 33 weeks!

How big is baby?
    A junior tennis racquet or a ferret

Not until Next Wednesday

not really, I'm actually feeling quite good

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My mom and dad were here for the weekend and I made her do some belly mapping (She's a nurse). And she confirmed baby is head down! I'm really hoping babe stays this way, although I'm almost certain there isn't room for somersaults in there now anyways.

I recently started Scandal and it's awesome.  Loved suits and if you want a giggle watch life in pieces.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    How far along are you? 35w 

How big is baby? 
    pinneapple or bunch of carrots

normal weekly BPP Thursday, my NST was today and midwife and I was having irregular contractions but they said it was fine. The last week or so I have had to breathe through more of them and sometimes get quite a few an hour. They said just watch and if rest/water doesn't help then to call them. Can't believe I'm even at this stage it's starting to feel unreal! Also need my hospital bag packed!

nothing big mostly the contractions and just so damn uncomfortable turning and moving in bed. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    just getting excited I may actually get to try for a VBAC but also nervous waiting for the other shoe to drop given my first birth and the breech issue and having to have a c section. It's still looming even though he has been head down since 18w and I get weekly ultrasounds confirming this 

I am in bed by 9pm or earlier every night so we don't get to watch a lot but Silicon Valley is back on, Last Week with John Oliver and waiting for GoT
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsN092714 Hahahaha I'm usually late posting here and always have to check your weeks to ensure I'm correct!

@JAM85 I need to begin thinking about packing a hospital bag too. That's definitely something I forgot about!  :#
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    34 weeks

How big is baby?
    butternut squash 

On monday I start having my weekly appts. Also getting my GBS test and first internal exam- I'm debating turning that down. 

Not really new, just more pronounced symptoms. Sore all the time, everywhere. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I wonder what position baby is in, wish I had a nurse in my life to do belly mapping! Baby keeps switching from my left side to might right side, multiple times a day- which is not very comfortable for me. So it would be nice to know if she was at least head down while doing that. 

I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy on netflix. It's good for junk tv for when I'm relaxing and want my brain to take a break. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker