Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester check-in: Week of May 30th

This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently.

QOTW: Have you picked a name(s)? Are you sharing them? If so, does the name (s) have a have a significant meaning/importance to you? 

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well!

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:
@marissy8 EDD 5/21/17 with a little girl
@wifeinraleigh28 EDD 6/3/17 with a little girl
@beckij34 EDD 6/13/17 with a little boy
@kdanjou EDD 6/19/17 with a little girl
@rmarble23 EDD 6/20/17 with a little girl
@mjacks16 EDD 7/8/17 with a little boy
@nellin-2 EDD 7/8/17 with a little girl
@Colleen0516 EDD 7/12/17 with boy/girl twins
@MicronesianMamma EDD 7/21/17 with a little boy
@byrneme EDD 7/25/17 with a little surprise bean
@ARB425 EDD 7/30/17 with a little girl
@persnickity EDD 8/5/17 with a little girl
@JWatt5 EDD 8/13/17 with a little boy

@marissy8 any update?! You're past your due date! 

@wifeinraleigh28 looking forward to hearing your birth story and update! 
Me 30 || DH 36
Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
-IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
-FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
-IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
-FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
**Changed doctor**
-IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
-IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
-Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
-IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
-Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
-IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

Re: 3rd Trimester check-in: Week of May 30th

• I'm 34 weeks 3 days today and also super happy to have made it this far with my crappy cervix!
    My little one has been super active lately and my sleeping has really started to take a hit. Weekly heartbeat scan tomorrow and I'm so hoping the ectopic beats are gone!
    I'm due to finish up work at the end of next week and it's starting to look like I might make it, I'm starting to get excited that I might also get a break before little one arrives! 
    We had a "not a shower" party on Saturday. It was basically a co-ed open house all afternoon/evening with a request for no gifts. It was lovely to see so many friends and catchup with everyone before we go into baby hibernation for a while and the amazing father-to-be did all the catering! Even so i was exhausted on Sunday and barely made it off the couch all day! Yay for knitting, napping, and Netflix! :)

QOTW: Ahh names are so hard! We had a super long list and culled it by both separately ranking 1-5. There were no names we both gave 5 stars and we have narrowed to a much smaller list. 
    Hazel, Willow, Talia, River are probably top of the list.  
    I'd love to have Gwen or Gwenyth as a middle name after my mother but we are struggling to find first names that work with that. 
    We are happy to wait until she arrives to make the final decision but it would be good to have a couple to pick from! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Colleen0516 I love the nursery! It looks beautiful! :) Also congratulations on making it to the first milestone! Fingers crossed we can both make 36 weeks! :)
    Will you have them in separate cots from the start? We have friends with 6 week old twins who have them both in the same cot (opposite ends). Apparently they don't even stir when the other one is screaming despite being super sensitive to other noise.  I think for them it makes it easier as try can fit one cot in their bedroom which makes night breastfeeding easier.

• kdanjoukdanjou member
    @Colleen0516 Great nursery and it's awesome that you've made it this far!
    @nellin-2 FX for a great scan.

AFM, I'm 37 weeks and feeling ok.  I'm so happy to be near the end of this pregnancy and ready to hold my baby girl.  Let's get this show on the road!  My husband has been freaking out a little bit lately because he realizes that we will have a new baby in a couple weeks.  I think it all just got real to him.
    QOTW: The name we have settled on is Laura Frances.  I've been loving the name Laura for this little one since the beginning, and Frances is my husband's mother's name.  He wanted to name the baby after her in some way so we gave her the middle name.  I'm ok with it, and I basically got to pick her first name so it's fair.  We are keeping the name a secret until she is born though.

MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • JWatt5JWatt5 member
    Hi everyone!
    29w.2d with my little guy. Feeling pretty good still - lots of movement from him right now. Our classes have been great - I'm feeling much more prepared and like I have the knowledge I need.

Chat with my OB last week was a little interesting - we have to find an alternate blood thinner for me to go on at about week 36 until 3 weeks post. Talked about the cyst and whether it's best to get it out "now" with a planned c-section or wait. Since neither of us favours a planned C at this point she's going to note that if for some reason I do need one (unplanned) then while they are in there they need to look at the cyst to make sure it's an endometrioma like they think. Then 8 weeks postpartum we'll start the process of reviewing the endo and who does the lap for it. That makes me so nervous as our plan is to leave the endo alone until after all my fertility goals are achieved or attempted (we think maybe a second child is what we want but aren't 100% sure) but the cyst is too large at this point and the tube was already partially blocked - it just needs to get done. I feel blessed to have this pregnancy & feel more and more like I got very lucky it came the way it did. 

Otherwise it's babymoon weekend!! 4 day weekend for DH and I to head in to the city, enjoy a King Size bed, few ball games and food. I'm also getting excited for the shower - more people are able to make it than I thought would which makes me super happy! It's evolved in to a local winery tour with the girls afterwards - we have about 10 good ones 10 mins from my place so I'll enjoy time with them and be the DD :)

QOTW: We are 99% set on Parker William (william is my fathers name). I'm afraid he's going to make his debut and not seem like a "Parker" haha. Hence being 99% sure. 

@Colleen0516 - Great to hear you're continuing to hit your goals - and the room looks fantastic!
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @nellin-2 happy to hear you made it to the 34 week mark!! I think Willow Gwenyth or Hazel Gwenyth work nicely, but you will know when you see your little one. 

@JWatt5 I love the name Parker. It was my top name but my husband really wanted Brayden. 
    I know what you mean about having the baby come out and not look like the name; I feel the same way. I have so many things that say their names on it too :neutral: We shall see when they come. 
    Mad for your surgery. I had the surgery to remove the endo and I had a polyp (not a cyst) in my uterus. I was nervous about the surgery but so happy I did it, it helped me get pregnant.youre obviously already preggo, but it may help you get pregnant faster with baby #2 when you're ready. I would suggest doing it pre-trying for the second pregnancy. 
    i totally uunderstand not wanting a scheduled C- I'm currently a scheduled C-section and not thrilled about it. If I can go natural I would like to, baby Brayden has to cooperate though. 

@kdanjou 37 weeks is a good time to go early! Maybe your little girl will make an early debut! I know a few NICU nurses that have said at 37 week the baby is fully developed and ready for birth, very week they stay in there over 37 weeks they are just gaining unnecessary weight. Found that interesting! Start doing some jumping jacks :smile: lol
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    @Colleen0516 - Odds are the names we pick out will be the right choice!! Hopefully little Brayden decides to cooperate - that would be nice. Either way, not too much longer until you have two amazing little people in your arms! So exciting! I am hoping the surgery does the opposite of my worries and really helps if we want a second in the end. Honestly, my quality of life is really affected with the amount of pain for me. I'm wondering how I'll be able to take care of a baby during that first day of my period once it comes back! I excited for surgery on the pain management side but nervous on the fertility side - but there's lots of great stories of it helping a pregnancy happen faster/with less intervention. 

@kdanjou - I'm waiting for DH get that "ah ha" moment lol. 

@nellin-2 - I love Hazel as well - another beautiful name! We had Rose, Maggie and Hazel - it would have much harder to name our baby if it was a girl!
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Just lurking you lovely ladies and anxiously waiting for an update from @wifeinraleigh28 !!
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • byrnemebyrneme member
    @Colleen0516 the nursery looks DARLING - I just love it! Congrats on making it to 34 weeks, that has to feel GOOD!

@nellin-2 - thinking of you and FX for a great scan!

@JWatt5 - I'm sure that is a lot to take in but it sounds like you are in good hands with your docs and the right decisions will be made.

AFM - I'm 32 weeks today and just starting to feel a little bit panicky. We had our babymoon this weekend and had a great time. Maybe TOO great as I ended up needing a NST today bc I hadn't felt the baby move since we were on our last flight early yesterday AM which scared the **** out of me b/c s/he had been so active on our trip. Our test went from 'not horrible' to 'looks okay' after drinking some ice water and rolling on my side. Turns out you can actually make your baby tired. I'm still not feeling a ton of movement which is weirding me out but I trust my docs. Still, I'm glad to have my normal appointment on Friday and it's actually with my doctor vs. one of the others in the practice. 

QOTW - names, sigh. I was determined to come home with our set list. I think we are there for a boy (we aren't sharing but I'm happy to share on this board because I'm DYING to tell someone) with Paxton. We have three 'back up' names just in case b/c I have 3 close friends due before me and what if he doesn't look like a Paxton?  Those are Declan (literally b/c we met a little boy in the elevator this weekend and I fell in love with the name), Preston and Maddox) Girls, well - that's a different story. I hope we can get to an agreement on that soon. I have some odd naming preferences so it narrows our list a bit. Middle names? I have a feeling that's going to be a spur of the moment decision lol. 
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • I love everyone's names!

@Colleen0516 Congrats on making it to 34 weeks. Fx'd you make it to 36! Such a great nursery - I love it!

@nellin-2 Congrats on making it this far! Hopefully the scan reveals ectopic beats are gone!

@kdanjou 37 weeks...your nearly there! 

@JWatt5 Your babymoon sounds like a blast! Sure you guys will have a great time!!

AFM, I'm 32w4d with my little man. The achiness in my feet and calves has gotten bad no matter how short a period I stand on my feet. It's getting hard to take showers and I will probably be switching to baths soon. Still not much swelling at least. I'm also getting excited for my shower, which is this weekend. Now that the room, crib, and changing table are painted, things are starting to come together but I still feel like I'm running out of time. Everything looked good on my growth scan last Friday but I was told to increase my fluid intake since my fluid is on the low end of normal. I already drink 80oz (at least 64 of H2O) of fluid and pee all the time, so right now I'm dying and having to pee like every 15 minutes. Other than that, It was great getting to see him again and I got a 3d pic which was awesome!

Side rant: I did get into an argument with a good friend last week over our registry b/c he texted that I should not expect anything from my registry b/c it's too restricting and he isn't feeling the items on my registry. WTH??? He used the word "I" 6 times to explain why he doesn't want to gift from my registry. I responded that it's not about him and that the best gift he can give us is something from the registry since we are first time parents and only registered for things we need. He kept complaining and I just stopped responding. Keep in mind, this was also over a group text and no one else could even believe what he was saying. 

QOTW: We chose the name Soulik for our son, Soul for short. I always knew I would give my first child this name no matter boy or girl. My father's side of the family is from Pohnpei, Micronesia and each region of the island still has a hierarchy based on a chiefdom. My father's position in the hierarchy  for most of my life was the title of Soulik. Everyone always knew him as Soulik and not by his legal first name. We shared his name early so that my mom could get used to calling her grandson the same name she called the love of her life. We are hyphenating our last names so we elected not to give him a middle name.
  • byrnemebyrneme member
    There's the update we've been waiting for! Congratulations @wifeinraleigh28 !! She's perfect!
    *** TW**

September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    EDD 7/25/17
  • Congratulations!  @wifeinraleigh28 So precious
  • JWatt5JWatt5 member
    She's beautiful @wifeinraleigh28
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Kp214Kp214 member
    @wifeinraleigh28 So happy for you!  She's beautiful!  
    Me:32 DH:36
    Me: DOR, poor egg quality, MTHFR
    DH: MFI
    TTC since 3/2014
    2015: 3 IUI's-BFN
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    3/2016: RE suggested donor eggs- taking an ivf break and to supplement 
    9/2016: 3rd ivf cycle-cancelled due to early ovulation
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos
    1/9/17: transferred 1 embryo-BFP 1/16
    1/18/17: beta #1-104
    1/20/17: beta #2-174
    2/2/17: first u/s, heartbeat of 107 at 6w1d
    7/20/17: baby boy born at 30+3 via emergency c-section 

• Colleen0516Colleen0516 member
    edited May 2017
    @byrneme my doctor said it's normal for the baby (or babies) to slow down around 32-34 weeks. They develop sleep cycles, so the baby could be snoozing. Plus, they start to run out of room, so they get cozy in a spot!

@wifeinraleigh28 oh my goodness, she is too freaking cute!!!!! I want to squeeze her :smile: happy to hear that you and baby Arielle are doing well!!! Congratulations

Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• @wifeinraleigh28 Congratulations! So great to hear she is here safe and healthy! :)

@byrneme Glad to hear you had a good trip and that everything is good after your concerns. Whenever I get concerned about lack of movement I easy something sweet and then lie on my left side with ice water and practice my breathing  (in 4 counts out 4 counts). The only time that didn't work I ate a spicy curry and that got her jumping around! :)

@MicronesianMamma What a special name!
    I wouldn't stress about your friend.  Maybe he has some stuff going on you don't know about that is causing him to be difficult.  
    At the end of the day it's a gift. It might not 
    something that you "need" but it could be a lovely heartfelt present for your expanding family. 

In other news I accidentally slammed a door today and my little one did a whole body jump! How cute is that?!!

• @wifeinraleigh28 congratulations!! she is beautiful. I'm so happy to hear mom and baby are well.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• kdanjoukdanjou member
    @wifeinraleigh28 Congrats on the beautiful little girl!  I hope you have a speedy recovery. 
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • @wifeinraleigh28 Ekk so very happy and excited to see you finally hold your baby girl in your arms! Can't wait til October so I can finally hold mine. Congrats lady!

Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

• @wifeinraleigh28 congratulations! Arielle is perfect and glad to hear all went well. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• finally getting around to stopping by here :)
    i am 37 weeks now and so swollen i feel like a giant sausage about ready to burst :(  dh and i spent monday nesting getting some things ready so now really the only thing that isn't done is the car seats which we have they just aren't installed and inspected and my mother is painting the changing table.  I am very ready for this little girl to come out and seems she has dropped, dh noticed yesterday which was surprising to me since he is the last to notice anything lol.  At my weekly appt last friday with OB she mentioned scheduling my induction but of course she is on vacation the week of my due date so hopefully we can nail this down at my next appt this friday.  i am really hoping she says we can do it like now.  i am so ready!  

QOTW: we actually discussed last night and i think we have 3 names narrowed down.  Emily Renee, Charlotte Elizabeth, and Morgan with no middle name yet.  Renee is after my grandfather (Rene) and Elizabeth is after my grandmother, Charlotte we chose b/c we love the nickname Charley or some other spelling version.  Emily is my name choice and Morgan is his name choice.  I do not think we will have a final decision until she is born and i can look at those cheeks that are inevitably going to be passed down from DHs family
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  •  Congrats @wifeinraleigh28!she is beautiful!!!
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    MFI (low #, poor morphology)
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • Hello, I've been so busy this week. I'm 34w5d with a little boy. My cover for work while I am out started this week, so I've been doing lots of training to get her up to speed. I've also started waking up every night around 2am and can't get back to sleep until 3-4am. Luckily the sciatica pain has only bothered me once or twice this week, but I think it is part of what is keeping me up as my hip on that side bothers me during the night and I have to roll over. 

QOTW: We have chosen Jack Soren for the name. Jack is from my maiden name Jackson and it is also the name of the main character, Jack Burton from DH's fav movie Big Trouble in Little China. 
  • ARB425ARB425 member
    edited June 2017
    Hello everyone! This week has been crazy, hard to believe tomorrow is Friday! I'm 31 weeks due July 30th with a little girl. My OB appointment yesterday went well, was told she is "measuring textbook". We had an in depth conversation about birth plans. They started a pilot program where I'm delivering  called birth navigation in which you meet with a L&D nurse, get more info about interventions, pain management options, tour of the unit etc. Preferences are discussed and put into your chart which I think it very helpful. We have that scheduled on the 15th. I had my shower at work on Wednesday which was so sweet of my coworkers! My shower with family/friends is this Sunday, so I'm looking forward to that! The organization of items after...not so much! Any suggestions/helpful hints for organizing everything after the shower? 

I ordered my breast pump through my insurance today. I upgraded to the spectra s1 which has an internal battery rather than the spectra s2. The upgrade was only $40 and I felt like having the battery would be so much easier for going back to work. I'm feeling super accomplished this week...hopefully it continues!

QOTW: Her name will be Karolina Jolene. She will be named after my great grandmother who I was very close to growing up. 

@wifeinraleigh28 Congratulations! She is beautiful! I hope you and baby are doing well!
  • @beckij34- congratulations!!! Hope you get some rest and recovery and relief soon!! 
    *** TW**

EDD 7/25/17
  • @beckij34 congratulations mama!! So happy your little man has arrived! CAnt wait to see a picture :smile:
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• @beckij34 Congratulations! I hope your health improves quickly! Xx