petethecatpetethecat member
edited May 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is (are) your favorite place(s) to buy clothes?

Re: TWW Monday 5/29

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: Probably not until AF is missed (expected AF on the 5th)

R/R: it annoys me how easily DH can lose weight. He decides to lose 10 pounds, doesn’t change his diet, maybe ramps up his workouts slightly, loses it in a week. I’m over here choosing bland chicken and veggies instead of pizza as well as work out like crazy and gain weight. Also he as said this before after trying gain weight: “Damn, I lost 3 pounds”. He also mentions to me I should get healthier for our potential child and then brings home MCDONALD’S for lunch. How are you helping this situation?!

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Um… I’m not much of a shopper. I’ll do Macy’s or Target probably. I’m cheapo and I get a lot of Macy’s gift cards for Christmas/Birthday.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2 (1AL)

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: O

Testing: nope

R/R: (I'm going to swear so, if you don't like that, don't read the rest of my post.) I got a big temp drop and started spotting yesterday at 9dpo. Today, my temp plummeted wayyyy the fuck below my cover line and more spotting. So, it looks like my first LP AL is at a stellar nine fucking days. I'm really bummed this morning and I really don't think DH gives two shits. The BSC in me last night was all, "Oh, maybe it's implantation bleeding at only 9dpo. I thought I felt some twinges this afternoon!" Now I'm just embarrassed that I even thought that. I'm also feeling yucky and bratty and pouty and pretty aware that I need to find my big girl panties and just get over myself. I'm waiting until spotting turns into a full flow to head over to WTO but, based on how I'm feeling now, I'm pretty sure that will be later this afternoon. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is (are) your favorite place(s) to buy clothes?
    I get almost all my clothes from American Eagle online because I know my size and it means I don't have to go to an actual store. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @justkeepswimming8 I'm with you on men being able to lose weight more easily. DH is the same way. Also, mentioning to you that you should get healthy for your potential child AND THEN bringing home fast food? Maybe it's because I'm feeling stabby this morning, but that screams TP to me!  :#
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL 

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: all the days

Testing: not unless i feel guilty about drinking 

R/R: My dog is so snuggly and cute, and since she's been here more than week, I've started napping with her in the middle of the day. So now I've trained my body to sleep 9 hours at night plus 2 more hours during the day. #healthyhabits #stilltiredtho

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is (are) your favorite place(s) to buy clothes? Anthropologie, Everlane, Madewell, Nordstrom (but I only shop online) 
  • SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited May 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 14/1 (I'm guessing based on past cycles and symptoms)

Timing: O

Testing: I *might* take a stick with me on our honeymoon because I plan on drinking copious amounts of wine but really it'd be too early to test. Otherwise I'm going to try really hard to just wait til missed AF.

R/R: Our wedding weekend was so much fun! So sad it's over

GTKY: Pretty much all of my clothes are from either JCrew, TJ Maxx, or Nordstrom Rack. I like nice clothes, but on a budget.

@justkeepswimming8 That would annoy me as well! Especially the bringing McDonalds home part. So frustrating!

@kbamomma33 Ugh my heart breaks for you! Personally, I feel as though you have every right to be upset. 

Edited because bump mobile cut half my post. 
  • Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -1 and 0

Testing: Holding out, knowing I have to wait at least six more days.  Not sure how much past that I'll last, since I got 11 or 12 more days to my cycle.

R/R:  Spending the holiday weekend with my mom and DH.  Abstaining from 'da booze.  Grilling and campfires, yay!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I'm a bargain girl.  Goodwill, Walmart.
  • Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -4, 3, O

Testing: June 7th

R/R: My weekend was a total bust. I was expecting a glorious 5 days of fun in the sun in Vegas and was literally stuck at home the entire time. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow....and I really can't stand my job either.

CS/Q: None today

GTKY: What is (are) your favorite place(s) to buy clothes? Right now I love shopping at Forever21. The clothes are cute and inexpensive.

@justkeepswimming8 MH does the exact same thing... but with donuts! Ugh....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @SkilledSailor I'm so glad that the wedding was great! Where are you going on your honeymoon?

@kbamomma33 So sorry about AF, hugs!

Month/Cycle: 5 total, 1 AL

CD/DPO: 29/14

Timing: Just once on CD 15, but not sure when I O'd as I wasn't temping/testing because I was supposed to be TTA for a cycle.

Testing: Yesterday and today, both BFNs, but still no sign of AF.

R/R: My cycle has usually been 26-28 days, but I'm on CD 29 with no sign of AF or a BFP. I know that cycles AL can be weird and I don't really know what I would count as CD 1, so all this is normal, but it's annoying nonetheless.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is (are) your favorite place(s) to buy clothes? Usually Kohls or Goodwill, although I do get quite a few hand-me-downs from my sisters. One of my goals is to develop a smaller, better quality wardrobe, but it's slow going as I just don't have the money to spend on it.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited May 2017
    @hedgepig We'll be doing a mini road trip across Northern Italy.  I'm sorry you're cycle is being funky this go around :(

@vflux33 Thank you! Glad to hear your sister's scan went well and you can hopefully keep her hypochrondriasm at bay. Also, you're super strong for putting up with that. I probably would have snapped at my sister by now. 
  • @SkilledSailor Italy sound lovely! Share some pictures with us when you get back please!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• vflux33vflux33 member
    @SkilledSailor Oh I didn't say I never snapped at her lol. Though I doubt she notices since I'm more patient with her than either of our parents at this point.

I LOVE Italy! That sounds so fun!
  • @SkilledSailor congrats on your wedding! A road trip through Italy sounds amazing! I hope that you have a safe, amazing, romantic trip!  <3

@vflux33 I didn't temp before my loss, so, I really don't know how long my LP was then. You are right, and I keep telling myself, that it may take a while for things to get back to normal. Still, it's hard for me not to freak and wonder if I have LPD and that's why I had the loss in the first place. I know there's nothing for me to do except keep temping and just see what happens next cycle. I'll probably look into maybe adding some B6 in the mean time too.  
    I'm glad that your sister's scan went well and everything looked normal. Hopefully she'll be a little more chill about things for a while now. I've still got my fingers crossed so hard that this is your cycle, my friend!

@hedgepig Sorry about the BFNs and the annoying cycle weirdness. I feel you girl. *Hugs*
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 NTNP after being benched ALs 

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -3 

Testing: I won't 

R/R: I don't want the long weekend to end!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is (are) your favorite place(s) to buy clothes? Marshalls and target. Sometimes kohl's, old navy and Macy's also.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @kbamomma33 sorry about the temp drop. Hugs.

@SkilledSailor  congrats on your wedding weekend!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @kbamomma33 I'm so sorry for temp drop and AF vibes. I've never had a loss, so I don't know how that might impact your cycle, but I do know all about those feelings and it is just the worst! *hugs*

@SkilledSailor congrats!! That honeymoon sounds like it will be amazing! 

@justkeepswimming8 stupid men and their naturally fast metabolisms!! Also I don't know what I would do if DH implied in any way that my weight was the reason we weren't getting pregnant. Not saying that's what yours is implying, just saying I'm pretty sensitive about that subject. 

Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: pretty good actually

Testing: kinda want to tomorrow, but really shouldn't cause I hate BFNs

R/R: The reason I've taken a couple day hiatus is because I was allowing myself to SS which has been extremely dangerous, especially since today most of those symptoms are gone and my CM is pretty dry. Needless to say, I sat in the bathroom this morning and cried for a good 5 minutes. I know I'm not technically out yet since AF symptoms haven't started yet, but it's not looking good. I just hate how hopeful I get. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is (are) your favorite place(s) to buy clothes? I very rarely buy clothes (like most of the things I wear I've owned for 5+ years), but last year I tried the Dia&Co box and I really enjoyed the pieces I got from it. It's one of those subscription boxes where you put in your style preferences and they send you 5 items and you just keep what you like and return what you don't. Dia is for plus size women only, which I like because all the clothes fit me well. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020