December 2017 Moms
Options

Unpopular Opinion 5/25

13»

Re: Unpopular Opinion 5/25

• Options
    @jackiesmom324 @AMCsquared Ughhh I hate those nails too! I didn't even know they were called stiletto nails, I've just been refering to them as the hideous pointy nails.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If your kid can talk and walk it should not still use a pacifier.
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• Options
    NME44NME44 member
    Easier said than done. However, we finally got my 2 year old off of them, but only Bc she bit the tip off of her last one and she can't suck on it anymore. She still sleeps with the stuffed animal that was attached to the paci, though.
  • Options
    dkizz82dkizz82 member
    DD is 22 months. She's been off bets for a week and te been a damn miserable one. I have it back today for. So and it's been glorious!!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    dkizz82 said:
    DD is 22 months. She's been off bets for a week and te been a damn miserable one. I have it back today for. So and it's been glorious!!!! 
    @dkizz82, I know that feeling! DS just quit using them one day when he was 6 months old. It was awesome. DD was attached to them like they were her soul. Like I mentioned, now that she bit off the tip she's at least not sucking on them, but she still loves to hold them and shove her fingers through the holes.
  • Options
    @leilagphillips I didn't know the hideous nails had an official name either!

@andipandicWed121369 i second your feelings on McDonald's fries. Golddddd. 
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    I had to look up what stiletto nails even are because I've never heard of them. I don't hate them but I don't love them. 
  • Options
    @clovelyone Emojis! I'm glad you mentioned that because I probably wouldn't have figured it out!  ... that is totally what was causing it. 
  • Options
    Night time pacifier use is completely different than kids walking around the mall with it hanging out of their mouth.
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---