Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Sunday 5/28

ramzlauramzlau member
edited May 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
A west coaster is starting a thread at 12 pm. What?! 

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite tv show currently? (Stolen from tww, in honor of House of Cards coming out today!) 

Re: WTO Sunday 5/28

• Options
    @ramzlau happy anniversary!

Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, preseed, EOD sex

R/R: Had some pretty intense O pain yesterday and a bit this morning. Temp was way down so even though my positive opk was on Friday, I think I'm ovulating today since I usually get a really low temp on O day. My O pain was on both sides for the first time ever so I speculate whether I released two eggs? Purely speculation, no way for me to know. I'll wait to move over to TWW when I get my cross hairs.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite tv show currently? (Stolen from tww, in honor of House of Cards coming out today!)
    Currently? I'm watching a lot of stuff on netflix. I'm watcing how I met your mother, which I've never watched before and it's pretty good. I also am really loving once upon a time but since I watch it on netflix I haven't seen the current season.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    millpemillpe member
    Happy Anniversary @ramzlau! That I should very frustrating and of course it's a holiday weekend. I guess I would call right away Tuesday morning if you haven't seen a temp spike yet. Hopefully it all works out and this is your cycle  :) 

@charlestonchew Hopefully you get that temp spike tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, OPK, BBT, HIO starting soon

R/R: We got so much landscaping done yesterday! I was impressed and very happy! Today is a lazy day (cleaning).

CS/Q:

GTKY: Chicago Fire and Chicago PD and will be starting Chicago Med soon. I'm obsessed. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD:16

WAYDTGKU: everything

R/R:Went fishing and didn`t catch anything oh well next time.

CS/Q:nope

Supernatural and Walking dead
  • Options
    @purplg8r It's a very dull but sometimes strong pain. It kind of comes and goes in waves or when I move differently, and it normally lasts at least a few hours to sometimes a day or two. Usually it's the day before or day of ovulation. The best way I can describe it is it feels like an organ inside me is swelling, like a pressure pain. It's always on the left or right, right above the hip. This month was the first time I felt it on both sides, and I also had some spotting yesterday and this morning which is also highly unusual for me. I normally have to take some sort of pain reliever for it, but it doesn't keep me from doing my daily routine. I haven't always had this pain and probably just started feeling it for the past year or two.
  • Options
    vflux33vflux33 member
    edited May 2017
    **lurking from TWW**

@ramzlau Happy anniversary! Is your RE always closed on the weekends or just holiday weekends? I would be pretty annoyed if I were in your position TBH. To have to pay for all the meds/go through the physical side effects and then maybe have to cancel because she "decided" when you'd O and wanted to have it on Wednesday? I am newer to this than you are and could totally be off base, but it would seem to me like it would have made more sense for her to say "If you get +OPK this day, trigger that day, then IUI" instead of telling you when to trigger regardless of when your +OPK was. As you may remember, my RE is NOT perfect and I have some misgivings about her, however, the office is always open holidays and weekends and on my instructions for the IUI w/ clomid cycle I'm about to start it says to call her office before noon right after my +OPK (leave message with answering service if on a weekend), and they will schedule the IUI the next morning regardless of what day it is. I don't think I'm doing a trigger this first time and we obviously have different bodies/dx's etc. but this was a general instruction sheet for clomid/IUI cycles. She also gave me an instruction sheet for hcg + trigger IUI cycles (since we'll probably do that soon after) and on that one it doesn't even say to take an OPK because there will be a ton of USs instead and the timing will be based on those.  I know with this type of thing the timing is always a risk, but I think your fear is warranted, and yeah, Wednesday sounds late for a +OPK on a Sunday. I'm totally annoyed for you.  :/

ETA --do you think she might be able to get you in Tuesday if you call 1st thing, do an US to see where you're at, and maybe just skip the trigger if it looks like you don't need it? 
  • Options
    @ramzlau -- Here's hoping you still catch that egg! When I get my +OPK I usually don't O until a couple days later. So... there's a chance, yes?
    @charlestonchew-- I find it completely fascinating when people can feel when they O. I have never experienced this. Maybe I am just not in tune with my body??
    @purplg8r- We were at MK yesterday and it was FREAKING INSANE. I thought I was going to lose my shit. (however, the castle dinner was amazing and worth it . lol)

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: green tea before O, BBT, OPK, Metformin, HIO every day during fertile window, Coq10, PNV

R/R: So happy that DH has tomorrow off. Enjoying our long weekend together <3

CS/Q: Digital OPK says negative but my wondfo looks positive. hmmm?? Which to trust?

Survivor, Bachelorette, and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
    Just patiently waiting for Game of Thrones and Big Brother at this point. 
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @garnetandgoldgrace I wouldn't say that you're not in tune with your body. It's the weirdest thing, honestly and I don't think it's from being in tune cause it's a pretty obvious pain. And like I had said, I didn't always get it. I kind of spiraled on googling endometriosis last night because it was the strongest I've felt yet. But I don't think my pain during O or during my period is enough to warrant getting checked out for endometriosis. It's not crippling.
  • Options
    @garnetandgoldgrace Epcot was busy but not terrible. As for opks, I use get my first + in the afternoon & my digital will be negative. The next day, both will be positive. 

@charlestonchew that kinda sounds like mine. It's like a pinching pain. But it's by my hip, which is weird. And when I bend over it gets worse. Also, when I sit down, it feels like everything is being shoved up in me.  But I felt it 6 weeks apart & on the same side so maybe it's not it. 
  • Options
    @purplg8r I do sometimes feel it on the same side a few months in a row. I never base O just off my pain though since pain isn't a predictable symptom. I just know based off temp and OPK that the pain correlates with ovulation.
  • Options
    @purplg8r I do sometimes feel it on the same side a few months in a row. I never base O just off my pain though since pain isn't a predictable symptom. I just know based off temp and OPK that the pain correlates with ovulation.
    I notice O pain on my right side but not my left. It's been really obvious the past two cycles but it was on the right both times. This kind of confused me because I thought your ovaries took turns bi-monthly on releasing an egg? 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 the way I understand it is that it's completely random and one ovary can release eggs for months in a row before it switches. I think it's whichever grows the biggest follicle the fastest. (I am not a scientist or a doctor though!) I believe people with only one working ovary will ovulate at random because of that, not every other month.
  • Options
    @purplg8r--  yea it looked positive yesterday took but the digital is still negative. Last time I didn't get a positive until CD17 and I am only on CD10 so I am just surprised at all. I would actually be quite shocked if it was positive this early. 

@charlestonchew -- I am glad that you can rule that out :)
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    ramzlauramzlau member
    Thank you everyone for the anniversary wishes! 

@vflux33 sometimes I swear we could be twins, those were exactly my emotions through it all today. I have a hard time judging when I am asking something normal vs something above and beyond when I am asking things for myself. So thank you for being a great sounding board. Thankfully a few hours ago, after I got the out of office auto reply, the nurse emailed me to say to do the trigger tonight and go in for iui tomorrow! Yay! 
  • Options
    vflux33vflux33 member
    edited May 2017
    @ramzlau I'm so glad to hear that! The new timing makes way more sense given what you explained. And no problem at all! I would have felt 100% the same way. So many FX for you this cycle!