June 2017 Moms
Options

Calling all lurkers and newbies

The board is dead and there has been some new names around here. Lets liven it up! If you are a lurker, have a new sn, etc. re-introduce yourself here. Then please read the guidelines sticky and participate. In general please remember that support is given more freely to those that offer it. Also, please dont use this thread to ask about FB. We just want to get to know you. Welcome!

Re: Calling all lurkers and newbies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome everyone! 
    @maybaby23 that feels so soon! 
    I can't believe we're going to start having so many more babies so soon! 
  • Options
    mombodmombod member
    Thank you for introducing yourselves! Welcome! 
  • Options
    @kyreno11 It is really is soon and if I would have let them move my due date up in first trimester than it would be even sooner. I'm just going to be happy when baby girl is here and I can stop stressing.
  • Options
    Hi! I am 34 weeks with our 4th. Team Green and EDD is June 26th. 

TB just doesn't work well on our iPad. Not really sure why. I comment and leave suggestions or advice when asked in areas I feel I can help the most in but I was still told I was a lurker so...oh well.
  • Options
    @NathanheartsKim, my iPad does the same. 90% of my comments also never even post from it, and it constantly logs me out. 
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Options
    @red riding hood Absolutely love Evangeline!! So gorgeous! That's one of my names I love that dh would never go for. So pretty! 
  • Options
    @Kylieslip24 I fell in love with the name so much that SO grew attached to it also lol guess I lucked out because he detested everything else I considered
  • Options
    @Kylieslip24 I fell in love with the name so much that SO grew attached to it also lol guess I lucked out because he detested everything else I considered
    It must have been meant to be! 
  • Options
    chloe97 said:
    Hi everyone- I've been lurking this board becaue my due date is technically July 1, but I will likely go early.

I'm turning 38 in a few weeks and had 2 losses-10 and 13 weeks and have spent a lot of time on TTCAL and another private group. I've actually had a lot of non-pregnancy related health issues since September. I have some autoimmune like symptoms and I just tested positive for Lyme disease. I'm hoping that the symptoms subside soon becaue being sick with a newborn sounds like no fun. Right now taking it day by day, but I might need to start maternity leave early becaue my symptoms are getting worse. 
    My mom, sister, and BIL were all diagnosed with Lyme disease in the last few months. I can't imagine dealing with that while pregnant. 
    Married 8/29/09
  • Options
    chloe97chloe97 member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks @shmarpler It's been awful. The worst part is that the autoimmune disease that it's been mimicking-scleroderma-is soooo much scarier than even Lyme. So far the tests have only shown lyme and not scleroderma, so I'm taking antibiotics and hoping it goes away soon!

I hope your mom, sister, and BIL are all doing ok.
  • Options
    @chloe97, My sister and BIL started treatment and are feeling better already. My mom is on a waiting list to get in, but has had a lot of success managing symptoms with diet changes, and is looking forward to starting treatment. F/x that you do not have scleroderma!
    Married 8/29/09
  • Options
    I've certainly earned myself a needed re-intro... missed you ladies!

I was fairly active during first and part of second tri, but started to get very anxious with this pregnancy - which was actually very odd for me.  I know this sounds weird but I needed to try to distract myself from the pregnancy to reduce stress.  I've lurked a little since I left (really just the announcements thread as I didn't want to miss out on those that I felt like I got to know and all the positives!!).

So I'm in the home stretch, 36w6d today, scheduled RCS for 6/8.  Baby boy measured in at 8lb1oz at my scan last Friday at 36w2d, so I'm 'labeled' excessive fetal growth affecting management of mother... last thing I need when I've been anxious this whole pregnancy but the good thing is they've double checked me for GD (don't have it) and I haven't had excessive weight gain myself, which are the 2 primary reasons for this to occur... thinking at this point it just has to be genetics - my twins were over 7lbs. each so from my POV a ~ 9lb.+ singleton wouldn't be odd.

I know the board is slow these days, but wishing all you ladies a safe delivery and healthy babies!!
    I was wondering where you were! 
  • Options
    delujm0delujm0 member
    ^^me too, I was getting a little worried about you @michaela0704 !
  • Options
    @michaela0704, you've been missed!
  • Options
    Glad to see you @michaela0704
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi All, 

I was pretty active at the start of my pregnancy..with a Zika scare and concerns etc.
    Then my work-life balance spun out of control and I'm afraid i haven't been active in a few months...just lurking...
    I promised myself I would be more active because I was originally in the Feb 15 group then missed out on the FB group there...but anyway so be it!

Maybe us lurkers can all bond in some way.

So i have a toddler (born in Feb 15) and now expecting this one in a few weeks...
    Planned C-Section this time...as it's too high risk to try for a VBAC in my case. 

Would love to stay in touch with some other unorganised mummas out there xo

• Options
    @michaela0704 welcome back!! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker