January 2018 Moms
Options

Game: For $40 would you...

Have any of you played this? One person asks a question. The next person answers it and asks their own question. The dollar amount can be whatever. I'll start...

For $40 would you eat a worm? 

Re: Game: For $40 would you...

• Options
    Been there, done that free of charge I'll take $40 to do it again! 

For $40 would you call up your ex to tell him you're expecting and just happy its not his 
  • Options
    Wow, serious cowgirl!  ;) 

No.

For  $100 would you attend a formal wedding in a chicken costume? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! Lol

For 1 mill would you streak through a major sport event field during the game?
  • Options
     :D I guess! I mean turning down a mill is pretty hard to do but do you think I'd ever live down being the "naked woman on tv at the big game"??

For $50 would you eat only raw onions for 2 days?  
  • Options
    No! Especially not pregnant, ha!

For $40 would you publicly eat your own booger as a grown ass adult?
  • Options
    jesscmvjesscmv member
    Sure why not! Lol

For $40 would you eat a can of wet cat food?
  • Options
    Yes, if I got to choose the flavor

For $1,000 would you volunteer to not find out your babies gender (this only applies to people that want to know lol) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! I'm dying to know the gender, but for $1,000 I'd be willing to wait.

For $100, would you only eat anchovies for a whole day? 
  • Options
    Sure! (As long as I didn't actually have to eat them and could just eat nothing all day.)

For $40 would you walk around Target for an hour with your clothes on backwards and pretend like everythings normal? 
  • Options
    Yes, I would 100% do this! Heck, they practically do it every day at Walmart!

For $100, would you call your boss "mom/dad" for an entire day (in their presence)? (We actually had one lady refer to our two bosses as mom & dad once and she's like 50something).
  • Options
    Yes, lol!

If you were at a wedding of someone you didn't know super well, would you stand up and shout, "You may now kiss the bride!" right before the officiant had a chance to say it? ...for $200?
  • Options
    Probably not :) only because it may ruin their perfect day although I would laugh if that happened to me !! 

For $ 500 would you go vegan for an entire month ( or if you are vegan would you eat meat for an entire month ? 
  • Options
    Oh god, no, I don't think I could go vegan the entire month. Vegetarian yes, but vegan? no...i love cheese and ice cream too much! :lol:

For $1000 would you let a complete stranger name your baby?
  • Options
    Nope! I'm a huge fan of the names we've chosen. Besides, why torture the poor kid if it's a terrible name?

For $100, would you go a month without your phone?

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

• Options
    Yes! In fact I probably need to!

For $100 dollars would you walk up to complete stranger and kiss them on the lips? 
  • Options
    No.

For $100 would you walk up to a complete stranger, grab the drink out of their hand, take a swig, give it back, and walk away without saying a word? 

@AdaliaAngel Now I'm super curious what your names are! Care to share? :)