Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO - Friday 5/26

I'm not missing the real thread right now am I? Sorry if this ends up being a double post!

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are you doing for the long weekend? alternatively: What do you wish you were getting to do?

Me: 28 | H: 29
Married: October 2014
TTC #1 March 2017
Dx: PCOS - March 2018
IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
IUI #2: May 2018

Re: WTO - Friday 5/26

• @elisek thanks for starting this! I was surprised it wasn't up yet. 

Month/Cycle: 18/18

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + IUI 

R/R: work tonight  :( but at least DH is off Monday for Memorial Day!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What are you doing for the long weekend? alternatively: What do you wish you were getting to do? Working tonight and tomorrow night. But we're spending Sunday and Monday painting one of the bedrooms in our house. And my parents are coming over for a BBQ Monday but I think it might rain. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• P&G on mobile. Be back later when I get to work.

2/2
    CD4
    many acronyms
    I slept junky last night and rolled around in bed from 3am to 6am, so I think my temp was higher than it should be, but at this CD I don't think it really matters.
    I'm working tomorrow. But BBQ with my ILs Sunday, and both DH and I are off Monday so who knows what trouble we'lll get into!
  • Loading the player...
  • elisekelisek member
    Sorry for ghosting yesterday, work got crazy! I will go respond to people over there soon.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, CP, OPKs, HIO

R/R:
    Me to my ovaries right now:

P.S. thank you for working tho, love you!

CS/Q: Not a question, but frustrated that FF has an O-line (no CH) for yesterday even though every potential future temp I've put in for the next three days moves the O-line to today. Why put a line at all?

GTKY: What are you doing for the long weekend? alternatively: What do you wish you were getting to do?
    Going to visit the in-laws about 3.5 hours away. We will also get to see SIL/BIL/LOs.
    I wish I were staying home to craft and read and bbq.

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • guess everyone is sleeping in? or starting the weekend early? There were so many posts in the newbie thread this week that I thought both WTO and TWW would be hopping. 

@elisek thanks for getting us started. I'm with you on that gif. I feel the same way! As for FF, I'm thinking it can't give you a cover line because of so many open circles and missing temps, so it is basing O day on other signs (the + opk and the CM)

@JennyColada sorry to hear about the poor sleep. I know some ladies don't even chart during AF, so you may be right on the temp not affecting things. 

@shortstack930 hope you get to enjoy your time with your DH on Monday. 

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: really hoping that today is O. historically this is the cycle when O is earlier, so we started hio-eod on CD5, expecting O on CD9 as in previous cycles. 12 days later and here we are. I had hopes for cd13, but my temps dropped again and have stayed down. if i get a rise over the weekend I get CH at Cd17, seriously don't know how much more of the EOD either of us can take. (all of my other cycles charting have O at CD 17) but so looking forward to a weekend with NO plans, except maybe seeing my nieces.

CS/Q: i upgraded to VIP FF and that fertility analyzer tells me today's status is a red light: probably not fertile, but I still haven't gotten a + opk or a temp spike.  IDK what is going on. 

GTKY: What are you doing for the long weekend? alternatively: What do you wish you were getting to do?- No long weekend for me, hospitals don't close. I wish I was sleeping in 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Month/Cycle:  10/8

CD:14

WAYDTGKU:everything

R/R: So much house work and so little motivation to do it, on the plus side got the dishes out of the way.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What are you doing for the long weekend? alternatively: What do you wish you were getting to do? Nothing here our long weekend was last weekend (Canada)
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, preseed, EOD sex

R/R: Positive OPK today, I guess we'll get it on tonight and try once more tomorrow.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are you doing for the long weekend? alternatively: What do you wish you were getting to do?
    We're having a birthday dinner for my grandma Sunday, her birthday was Wednesday. I also took off today to have a four day weekend. Aside from that, just relaxing.
  • @shortstack930, it's great that you will get to spend some extra time with YH on Monday! Have fun painting and at the BBQ. FX it doesn't rain for you.

@JennyColada, have fun at the BBQ. What will you be grilling?

@elisek, sorry your chart is confusing. I checked out your chart and would have to say that today looks most likely for O. Only time will tell.

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (2 TTCAL)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: For now, PNV, green and RRL teas, pomegranate juice

R/R: I went out to happy hour at an Italian restaurant last night with a few friends. It was nice to have a little girl chat IRL, too!. Working from home today, and hoping I don't just get distracted with cleaning and bumping all day! But they gave us early release today, so I only have to work 4 or 5 hours!

CS/Q: not charting just yet

GTKY: 1) buying cabinets for our laundry room and installing them. 2) pool party tomorrow evening. 3) relaxing. Still trying to think of something fun for DH and I to do on our own that doesn't involve being in the 100+ heat or around kids... any ideas? As for what I wish: I wish I was going on a real vacation.... 

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • @avrilmai, sorry your cycle is throwing you for a loop. FX O comes soon.

@stargazer1lily, since I am working from home today, I have all the motivation to clean the house instead! I'll send good vibes your way to get it all done.

@charlestonchew, have a great extended weekend! 

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• @JennyColada Sorry for the crappy sleep, but you are right and this early in your cycle that higher temp shouldn't mess with anything. @elisek If you dont mind me asking, what Interpretation Method are you using in FF? @Avrilmai It looks like they are probably giving you the red light since you don't have any fertile CM noted in the past few days, but don't hold me to that! :)Month/Cycle: 12/14

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: All of the usual, plus this cycle is my testing cycle with the RE

R/R: I have been a pretty crappy bumper lately, but it has just been difficult since I am in kind of a weird spot right now. I had my consult with the RE earlier this week, and we are just starting the whole testing process so I am still just kind of stuck in a state of confused limbo. I am just eager to get a move on with everything and finally figure out WTF is going on, and hopefully figure out how to fix it!

CS/Q: --

GTKY: What are you doing for the long weekend? alternatively: What do you wish you were getting to do? Eh, no real big plans. We have some friends coming over on Sunday, but other than that just relaxing.
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• ramzlauramzlau member
    Month/Cycle: 20/20

CD: 10 yay! 

WAYDTGKU: Stopping abx today! Trigger Monday, IUI Wednesday, then progesterone, taking all the vitamins

R/R: Off the bench! I have a slight fear that the IUI might miss the ovulation, but trying to tell myself that is okay because we will also do TI, but since we are OOP for everything it is hard to justify the cash, but gotta do what you gotta do. I got a flashing happy face on OPK today, and had my 10day us, beautiful 15mm follie on my right. Sunday is our 5 year anniversary, and already I can feel my hopes getting up for this cycle. Will try to get them back in control. 

CS/Q: Just started temping again yesterday in hopes that we can nail down when ovulation occurs. 

GTKY: What are you doing for the long weekend? alternatively: What do you wish you were getting to do? Not much actually, chilling, celebrating our anniversary, and then working on Monday. But I am looking forward to some downtime. 

@shortstack930 Hows the clomid going? Any crazy side-effects? I love painting rooms, have fun! 
    @Pinky917 Testing phase is hard on the patience. What tests are you doing? Did the RE give any indication of what she is thinking might be the problem? 
    @icecubeinthedesert jealous of the working from home today! I was hoping to sneak it in but had to go into the office, making up for it by still getting my bumping in early. Have fun with your weekend activities! 
    @charlestonchew Yay for positive OPK! 
    @avrilmai Ugh for the elusive O. Hope you get your CH this weekend! 
    @JennyColada hope you get some rest this weekend! 
    @elisek fx for CH soon! 
  • @ramzlau I have CD3 bloodwork and Insulin resistance testing (or at least I think that is what they called it) scheduled for this Sunday and an HSG scheduled for next Friday. DH still needs to schedule his SA, and then I am not totally sure what else may come after that. We did an ultrasound at my appointment on Wednesday, and he did say that my follicle count was a little high so he is concerned they could be polycystic. This seemed surprising to me since I have never had any ovulatory issues, so we are just going to have to wait and see what shows up in my bloodwork. I am just happy that things seem to be moving along pretty quickly so far.
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• @JJMNO1616 technically yes, so FF it is marking my fertile days as CD 10-14 off of CM, but if I do get a temp spike tomorrow it would mean that O is probably today and I would be fertile, but my secondary indicators don't match up. we're sticking with the EOD just in case. I hope you can find away to enjoy your "me" time. 

@icecubeinthedesert  I hope you were able to get a little bit of work done. As for something to do indoors and without kids. The first thing that came to mind was an R rated movie, but that doesn't really allow you to engage with DH. so, do you drink beer? do you have any local breweries around that you could possibly tour/do tasting? I know microbreweries vary greatly state to state. 

@Pinky917 i think you're right about the CM causing the red light. Sorry to hear you're in such a limbo, I hope you can get answers soon and get a plan in place. 

@ramzlau yay to being off the bench! FX this is your cycle.

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• @avrilmai, we routinely check out microbreweries and brew pubs. We went to one last weekend and there were multiple babies there. No place is sacred I guess.

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• @Avrilmai It seems like your body may just be holding out for a later O day. I would definitely just continue to HIO EOD but I can imagine why you just want to O already! My H and I DTD 4 days in a row last cycle and I was SO over it. 

@elisek I'm really crossing my fingers for O on CD15 (or later) but the last two cycles I have Oed right on CD14. FF is currently estimating CD15 for O though so who knows!! We could get lucky. 
  • @icecubeinthedesert  wow, I'm just so surprised by that. I mean, I guess they know that babies will not be partaking in the beer, but still. Like you said I no place is sacred. ugh. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• edited May 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: green tea before O, PNV, BBT, OPK, Metformin, HIO (every day pretty much lol)

R/R: School is out for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!

CS/Q: Yes. So... today when I got home around 5pm I had some EWCM. But I only had it once and this evening. It was like a CLUMP of it... honestly I never had this type of CM until recently. I had it last month too. But, I don't remember seeing it throughout the day so ... do I still track it as EWCM? Even if only detected once? I don't want to eff up my FF chart. ha

Tomorrow we are celebrating school being out by eating at Cinderella's castle at Disney!!! Then we have a weekend of BBQ's and friend meet ups :) I wish we were traveling somewhere but I will enjoy the time I have with those I love. 

Edited because I forgot to answer the GTKY ;) 
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• olive_laneolive_lane member
    edited May 2017

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPK, temping

R/R: only a few hours until the long weekend!

CS/Q:

We are going to have some friends over for a BBQ tonight since it's the only day not calling for rain this weekend. Otherwise, just not working 
  • @garnetandgoldgrace, Track it! Always record your most fertile CM of the day, even if it is only momentary. Often it's there longer, but some people just make less of it so they never see it unless they are digging around for it. Looks like a good sign to me!

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• @ramzlau so far the only side effect has been crazy fatigue and a bit of insomnia. I've literally been falling asleep sitting up. Although if that's the worst side effect, I can take it! I'm glad your ultrasound went well, I'm so excited for you!!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @shortstack930 @JennyColada @olive_laneBBQs are always fun!  

@elisek k love your gif!!

@Avrilmai sorry your body is being So frustrating! 

@Stargazer1lily I have a pile of dishes to do!

@charlestonchew yay for +OPK!

@icecubeinthedesert pool parties are fun too

@Pinky917 what all are they having you do?

@ramzlau FX the IUI works!  And happy anniversary!

@JJMNO1616 is it horrible to admit that I have no idea how to work out grill?

@garnetandgoldgrace so jealous that it's your summer AND you're eating at Cinderella's Royal Table!  It's been a few years since I did that!

Month/Cycle: 10/7 (4/2 AL)

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: temping, opks, PNVs & CoQ10

R/R: it's a 3day weekend!!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are you doing for the long weekend? alternatively: What do you wish you were getting to do? Running a few times, maybe going to Hollywood Studios to see the new Pixar show, and SLEEPING!!
  • ramzlauramzlau member
    Thank you all for the well wishes! 

@Pinky917 That is great that you are getting all those tests in. I hope you find your answers soon. HSG was a big one for me to mark off the box; I got my results the same day from it. I totally understand just wanting to have an answer and move on to a solution though. Good luck! 

@purplg8r Sleeping and running: sounds like a perfect weekend! 

@shortstack930 Thank you! Fatigue and insomnia aren't the worst symptoms, but no fun still.  Hope you get to catch up on rest this weekend. Can't wait to hear how your u/s goes and same day IUI would be fun! 

@JJMNO1616 I hope you get to sneak a few in under the wire! 
  • Month/Cycle: 10/10 

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, acupuncture, tea, OPK, preseed

R/R: Just hoping I actually ovulate before I get my first period again.

CS/Q: N/A

Nothing much. *TW (loss)* I'm not in a good emotional place right now since my loss on Monday and I'm kinda holing up and avoiding people. *TW (loss)*
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17