Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• I'm with @eggplantface give me all of the hefeweizns and keep those IPAs. ick. I honestly think the taste of beer does "grow" on you. I was a hard cider girl like @pebbledam early in college (loved me some Strongbow), but I think the availability/ beer pong/flip cup games in college made me more willing to drink the classy stuff...like bud light. ;)  

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Loading the player...
  • elisekelisek member
    I hate ALL THE THINGS! Beer, Brussel Sprouts (my husband looooves all the ways I've tried them though), GoT, OITNB. 

I actually watched most of season 1 of OITNB but had to stop because I was dreaming of myself in prison every night. And the dreams definitely had the same rating as the show. Sooooo uncomfortable. 

Not sure if it rises to the level of FFFC, but my no-one-IRL-knows confession is that I hate my married name and I wish that I'd kept my maiden name. I've never had anyone pronounce or spell this thing correctly outside of one small town that is super concentrated with them. 

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • @kiki75 I had sushi for breakfast...granted my breakfast wasn't till 11 am.
  • @elisek I'm pretty open about the fact that I don't love my married name. It's filled with letters that are difficult to hear properly over the phone, and people get confused all the time. My maiden name was a lot better.
  • 50Wife said:
    Speaking of Care Bears...
    Does anyone remember Gummy Bears?? The cartoon bears that lived in/under a tree??? 
    I do not remember ever watching it but my husband sings the theme song ALL THE TIME lol. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 34
    Together: September 29, 2009
    DS: January 15, 2013
    TFAS June 2017
  • I love beer.. especially sour beers and IPAs....  
    Yum.yum.yum
  • @jsnakehole let me know how you like that hibiscus cider. I got one a while ago that I was so excited about because I love hibiscus, but it was so sour I couldn't drink it! :(
  • @leekat14 and @redpuma119, yay for the IPA club!

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • @Redpuma119 - I'll take pussy over beer any day. 
    @jsnakehole - I would probably do the same If it were one of my brothers. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker