November 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 5/25

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: What is a song that always reminds you of an incident (good or bad) in your life?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 5/25

• Options
    16 weeks

2. How are you feeling?
    Good. I think this little girl his using my cervix as a trampoline sometimes.

No, not until the 31st.

I'm super excited about the 3 day weekend coming up. I don't know about you guys but being a working mom is hard so getting these extra days here and there to spend with my little is exciting for me. 

5. GTKY: What is a song that always reminds you of an incident (good or bad) in your life?
    Not that I can think of off the top of my head. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I remembered on the day! Shocking!

14 weeks

2. How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Nausea and most of the fatigue is gone, but the gas is killing me. Makes me look much more pregnant by the end of the day than I am. I am also very swollen in the nethers which sometimes makes it uncomfortable to sit.

Nope.

I'm going to murder my DH and SIL. She bought him a card for his graduation that sings Who Let the Dogs Out and has dancing dogs inside, and DH gave it to the 4 yr old who hasn't stopped playing it since. Murder and Mayhem will ensue.

Heaven by DJ Sammy. It was the first song DH and I ever danced too.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 17 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good today (knock on wood)!

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, AS in 3 weeks and I. Can't. Wait.

4. Rants, raves, questions? I'm with you, @cubsfan7, I'm excited for the 3 day weekend!  This week has been painfully boring at work since I've run out of things to keep me busy (I'll be honest, I've been doing a lot of random internet surfing and reading up on all sorts of things pregnancy related so I guess it hasn't been a complete waste of time).

5. GTKY: What is a song that always reminds you of an incident (good or bad) in your life? Who You'd be Today - Rascal Flatts. Always reminds me of my best friend I lost freshman year of high school.
  • Options
    ineedsixeggsineedsixeggs member
    edited May 2017
    1. How many weeks are you? 16

2. How are you feeling? Not really feeling pregnant, but I'll take it for now. I was way too ready to rush onto the next stage with my first pregnancy. 

3. Any appointments this week? June 8th for my first "centering" appointment, June 19th for my a/s ultrasound. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? Not currently 

5. GTKY: What is a song that always reminds you of an incident (good or bad) in your life? I associate music with a lot of my memories. Jack Johnson's "Banana Pancakes" takes me back to pre-baby days. 

I'm so sorry to hear that @mparm91 :'(
  • Options
    Thanks @ooodalollly, so much time has past now that I actually find it kind of comforting now.  That might be kind of weird but oh well..
  • Options

1. 14 weeks! Can't believe it's second trimester already.

2. Dealing with headaches, but only minor ones. The nausea is completely gone now. 

3. Nope, June 1st is my next one.

4. I had a terrible craving for Arbys curly fries and burgers last night, and was complaining to DH and saying I wanted taco bell too, and he told me to quit whining or go back home  :| Que pregnancy hormones leaving me and at him for the rest of the night. But seriously, Arbys would be perfect right now. The salty friesdipped in the spicey sauce, and the burgers are always so yummy.

5. *TW* Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne. I have listened to that song sooo many times since my miscarriage. It just conveys so perfectly the hurt, devastation and suddeness of a miscarriage. She didn't write it for that, but I just found it so fitting. 
  • Options
    1. 16.5 weeks!!

2. Awesome! Minor headaches here and there.

3.Next appointment is my big ultrasound appointment on June 12. Been waiting SO long to find out the gender!

4. Ready to sleep this weekend, if my 16 month old lets me. She is in the 16 month sleep regression phase and has molars coming in. :(

5. Not sure
  • Options
    @Perfectypo I was craving Arby's so bad the other day...we got there and they no longer have what I was craving  :'( I was devastated
  • Options
    @mparm91 No! That would have been sooo horrible  :( it's just not fair when that happens.
  • Options
    ames011ames011 member
    1. How many weeks are you? 16

2. How are you feeling? Good. Had an appointment on Monday and heard the heartbeat going strong so that was awesome. Other than that just hungry every two hours. 

Not until the a/s on June 13. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? Hoping someday hunger just feels like hunger again instead of nausea. 

• Options
    @Perfectypo and @ariasbabyblog yay for 14 weeks! 
    @CubsFan7 hoping you have a great 3 day weekend with your family.  :)

1. How many weeks are you? 14.  I never imagined I would get here.  I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it.  

2. How are you feeling?  Still with the nausea.  Getting frustrated. And headaches are happening more frequently.

3. Any appointments this week? none until June 9. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? I am pretty sure I felt some flutters the other day and it made me so happy.  

5. GTKY: What is a song that always reminds you of an incident (good or bad) in your life? I have so many.  Van Morrison's  Moondance.  It was our wedding song but it was picked because my husband played it for me on a special night he set up during a time period where he was really sick and struggled to do much of anything.   My husband and I have been to hell and back and that song always reminds me that we made it through. 
  • Options
    @angkay711 quite a few of us must have the same due date! So exciting that you started feeling flutters, I am so looking forward to feeling baby!
  • Options
    CubsFan7CubsFan7 member
    edited May 2017
    @mparm91 They couldn't even make it? A lot of times, as long as they have the ingredients, they will still make what I want, even if it's not on the menu.

@angkay711 Thanks! It's going to be a relaxing one where I don't do much except take the kid to the park. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cubsfan7 they tried to make something similar but it wasn't quite the same.  at least I still got curly fries!