Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 5/25

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is the most annoying habit that other people have?

Re: TWW Thursday 5/25

• Month/Cycle:  14/13 (3/3, 2/2 AL)

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: Doesn't matter

Testing: BFFN this morning

R/R:  Welp no denying that test.  It was stark ass  mf white.  I'll stop progesterone tonight.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What is the most annoying habit that other people have?  The last job that I had I was in an office setting with cubicles.  I had this lady that would clip her damn finger nails.  I just about lost my shit and breakfast every other day.  DO THAT AT HOME!
  • ladybugsamomladybugsamom member
    edited May 2017
    Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: -4, -3, O

Testing: June 7th

R/R: I'm off work for the next glorious 5 days!!!

CS/Q: My temp is up this morning! Just waiting for my lovely CHs.

GTKY: What is the most annoying habit that other people have? I hate when people slurp and smack on their food. Especially when they slurp cereal or soup. It makes me insane!!!
  • edited May 2017

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: Probably not until AF is missed (expected AF on the 5th)

R/R: *TW* Yesterday was a rough day for us here. A close friend of ours died at the age of 30 from a brain tumor. We are shocked because the last we talked to him, he was doing well. We also had major tornados in the area and spent our evening hanging out in the basement. /TW

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What is the most annoying habit that other people have? Similarly to @ladybugsamom, loud eating. DH’s family are such loud eaters, it’s so hard to eat around them.

@mispanda – ugh so sorry for the BFN. Gross about your coworker, I had a coworker do that and I just don’t get it, do they not have enough time at home to clip her fingernails?

@ladybugsamom – yay for 5 days off! Are you doing anything fun or are you doing a staycation?

ETA - TW

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @mispanda so sorry for the bfn, did the RE suggest to start any testing or treatment when you met with them? 

@ladybugsamom enjoy your time off!!!!

@justkeepswimming8 so very sorry for your loss, that is so sad he was so young 

Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -4,-2, IUI 

Testing: holding out as long as I can

R/R: so dreary and rainy here today I hate this type of weather. Yay for almost being the weekend and having a day off on Monday. 

CS/Q: none

• @justkeepswimming8 - Can you add a TW to your post? I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @pebbledam - so shoot sorry! I totally meant to do that and forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 24/7 (ha ha ha)

Timing: all the days

Testing: no

R/R: it's raining again, and I couldn't sleep last night. A gloomy day + sleepiness is no fun.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is the most annoying habit that other people have? Framing opinions as questions. "I like her dress....right?" I have no idea, you tell me what you like and don't like. You decide. I'll decide what I like and don't like. That's how it works. No wrong answers. 
  • akcrrrakcrrr member
    sorry for your loss @justkeepswimming8  
    @mispanda sorry about your BFN :( 
    @ladybugsamom YAY vacation 
    @doxiemoxie212 the rain here is getting to me as well and for some reason I have been up since 4 so I am in the same boat (or ark) 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/3

Timing: -7, -5, -3, -1

Testing: Not for another 10 days at least 

R/R: I turned some super sour blueberries into awesome pancakes this AM so that is exciting. Rain...again...blah

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is the most annoying habit that other people have?  Too many things annoy me sometimes to narrow it down. I think today almost anything would slightly irk me. 

Me: 32 DH: 32
    DD : 20 months
    Married:11/2011
    BFP #1 3/13, MC 4/3  :'( 
    BFP #2 5/15 DD born 8/15 (25 weeker born due to PPROM)  

Working on growing our family since 3/2017

• vflux33vflux33 member
    @mispanda Sorry for the BFN. 
    @ladybugsamom Enjoy your very long weekend!
    @justkeepswimming8 I'm really sorry to hear about your friend.  <3

Month/Cycle: 14/12
    CD/DPO: CD 45/ FF "advanced" says 4 DPO, FF "FAM" says 3 DPO, and I say 3 DPO
    Timing: purposely abstained longer than normal, then ED
    Testing: not really thinking about it yet
    R/R: My dad and SM are on their way! Wine and good food will be had. 
    CS/Q: Asked in another thread
    GTKY: What is the most annoying habit that other people have? People who never ever get off their smart phones. Checking it is fine, but I don't have to be here, and I will seriously walk away if you're scrolling through your news feed while we're having a conversation. 
  • petethecatpetethecat member
    edited May 2017
    I'm so so sorry about your BFN @mispanda. Big big hugs girl. <3 

@ladybugsamom Enjoy your days off!

@justkeepswimming8 I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Did you have any tornado damage in your area or were you guys ok?

@beachbunnyxo123 I've got fingers crossed hard for you this cycle  <3

@doxiemoxie212 Amen to your GTKY. That is the worst, especially when it's a negative opinion of someone or something and the person just wants you to sit next to them on the shit talking/ sulk bus. Nope.

Month/Cycle: 3/2 (1AL)

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: O

Testing: I don't know. 

R/R: I spoilered this because I went a little DD. There's also a brief *TW* (child mentioned)

I got zero sleep last night. Zero. *TW* DD woke up screaming her face off because she's teething/having bad dreams/might have been too hot in her PJs. So, I got her situated. NBD. She's easy to get back down. *TW* It wasn't even her that kept me up though, it was my freaking dogs! After I got back in bed, my pitbull started hacking over and over. She does this sometimes because she's got allergies and stomach issues. It's loud. She would not stop. I had to go out with her out at 2am so that she could eat grass for like 30 mins. Then, after I finally got her to come back inside, my lab was constipated and couldn't poop, so he's hunched over in the front yard trying to poop forever. Finally, he poops. Sweet. Then, as I'm trying to refill their water bowl for their room, (they sleep in DH's office) one of them puked a huge puke all over the carpet in there. Had to get out the carpet steamer and clean that up. WTF. So, all of this took like 3 hours. Then I was awake, so I had to check TB and Pinterest. Obviously. 
    Rave- DH is coming home today! Not only is he not traveling next week, he just told me last night that he's taking the whole next week off! Weeeeee! I'm so excited! We are going to get to hang out and get so much done around the house!  

CS/Q: No

GTKY: Not giving a straight answer or answering a question with a question. Ex-
    Me:"What do you want to do for dinner?"
    Person (usually DH): "Oh, I don't know. What do you want to do?" Or, "We could do leftovers, order a pizza, or grill out."
    Yes. I know we have choices, I would like to know what yours is. That's why I asked. DH does this constantly. I call it giving a "manswer." 

Edit- spoiler probs
  • @kbamomma33 tbh, I'm always here for a negative comment if it's funny, but I honestly can't stand when people are like, "I love XYZ!" and I'm like, "Oh, that's not my favorite," and then the person changes their mind and is like, "Oh, that's what I meant. XYZ is not the greatest." UGH WTF

I can't stand complaining if it's not at least intended to be funny, though. Like, keep your complaints to yourself if there isn't a silver lining of humor around them. 

DH and my most consistent fight is the, "What do you want for dinner?" "What do YOU want for dinner?" Usually DH ends up putting our options into an elaborate numerical device, and I pick a number, and he tells me what meal I've chosen for us. lol. 
  • @AliW220 I give you credit traveling for work! I'd never be able to travel alone I hate being in places I'm not familiar with by myself!!! Hope it goes by quick for you!

@kbamomma33 girl, I'm tired just reading about your night I can only imagine how you feel! Hopefully tonight is a lot smoother and yay for getting to spend time with YH
  • MythrilMythril member
    Month/Cycle: 17/13

CD/DPO: 29/7

Timing: -1, 0

Testing: Not sure I'll get to. 

R/R: RANT: My progesterone is at 4.9. I guess they'd like it to be 12 or higher when medicated. I did ovulate but I don't have enough progesterone. I have to wait until AF shows up to start a new cycle with a progesterone supplement and I'm not happy about that. When I read the lab I cried to my husband who hugged me and made me laugh. I don't feel it this cycle, anyways. Aside from twinges and achy boobs. Last cycle I felt EVERYTHING. I'm just so frustrated and I know I'm being a whiner and blowing it up but I'm just so sad and angry.

RAVE: Aw, husband cheered me up. So cute.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: As someone with a bad case of misophonia, chew loudly. Or shake their leg enough to shake me and/or objects around them/me. Or swish their toes. Or have an excessively loud keyboard and mouse (these last two are my room mate.)
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• AliW220AliW220 member
    @beachbunnyxo123 Yeah, it's really testing my mental state. At least I'm not alone, I'm with a guy I work with. But the social interaction part after the work shift is done is leaving me drained. Like, I don't mind getting dinner and such with him, but I don't want to say anything bad. I also really guard myself at work, being the only young female in a dept of 60+ older guys, rumors fly SO DAMN QUICK and they are quick to believe the most insane things. I've already gotten burned really bad once by making a friend. 
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• jeg07jeg07 member
    edited May 2017
    @Mythril I also have misophonia, it is so terrible. And I feel like some people have no self-awareness of their eating habits
    @justkeepswimming8 so sorry for your loss! So young and tragic :(

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -2, O

Testing: Not until after AF is late (and spotting has started so probably not at all)

R/R: Rave-- tomorrow is Friday and it is a 3-day weekend! Rant: I have a very sensitive tooth after getting a filling and I'm hoping that it goes away soon and doesn't turn into anything major

CS/Q: 

My DH and MIL sometimes pull food off their forks with their teeth (by that, I mean they pull the fork against their front teeth and make a grinding noise). The noise and visual of it makes me shudder. They don't do it on purpose but I still get so annoyed when it happens. 

ETA: changed DS to DH... definitely don't have a son but sometimes I feel like DH is a child 
    ;) 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 yes.  Once I hit CD1 I'll call to set up a SHG and prolactin lab.  If both those are normal then the next cycle we will do Femara and Ovidrel with timed intercourse.  We will do 3 cycles of that and then decide on another path.  Maybe IUI but he didn't want to discuss it just yet.

@vflux33 I hate that too.  We have family that complain they don't see us enough but when they come over they are all on their smart phones doing stuff.  Like seriously?!?

@AliW220 traveling is tough when you're away from your family.  I hope the rest of the trip goes by fast for you!

• vflux33vflux33 member
    @kbamomma33 Your night sounds like the worst! I'm sorry, I bet you are a zombie today. 

@jeg07 That fork thing sounds super painful to listen too!
  • @AliW220 whoa that is not cool at all! I give you a lot of credit but people spreading rumors and stuff that's harassment!! So sorry you have to deal with that

@mispanda oh good I'm glad to hear that things are moving forward!! Did they say they will do blood work to check your fsh and AMH levels? 
  • *lurking from WTO*

@mispanda Sorry for the BFN :( glad you have a plan though
    @justkeepswimming8 That's awful - so sorry for your loss

@vflux33 Yay for your CHs!!! So glad that your body got its act together for this cycle
  • @beachbunnyxo123 no they didn't even mention it.  My cycles are pretty regular and I always ovulate.  The only thing he said he was slightly concerned with is that sometimes I'll ovulate on CD17 but still have a 29 day cycle (12 day LP).  He mentioned that the medicated cycle could help make a stronger ovulation and along with the added progesterone I'm taking he said that could be all I need.  

Do you think I should ask about FSH and AMA levels?

• @doxiemoxie212 That meal choosing device sounds like something that we need around here. 

@Mythril I'm so sorry about your levels and that reading that lab was so hard for you. I'm glad that YH was able to give you some comfort. Hugs girl.  <3

Thanks @beachbunnyxo123 and @vflux33. I got a shower and am on coffee number 3, so, things are good now!  :)
  • @mispanda I think it would be worth asking about. I always ovulate as well but my fsh levels were a little elevated so that indicates that my body is working harder to ovulate which I would never have known since temping and opks have always confirmed O between cd 13-16 so I never would've thought anything of it. AMH levels have to do with your ovarian reserve, they check to see the size of the remaining egg supply. So if someone had a low ovarian reserve they may completely forego TI and move right to a more aggressive type of treatment. Not trying to scare you at all just good information to have and it's just a quick blood test usually a part of routine RE testing 
  • **lurking**
    I just wanted to say to @justkeepswimming8 how sorry I am for your loss. I am thinking of you and hoping you and their family can find peace eventually. It's just unfair.
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I didn't have time the post yesterday, but did get to read through this:
    @justkeepswimming8 So, so sorry for your loss. That must be really hard. Be sure to take good care of yourself!

@mispanda Sorry about the BFN...

@vflux33 Yay for all the wine!

@Mythril That sucks about your lab, but super sweet that YH helped you feel better.

@AliW220 I'm totally with you on the homesickness thing. When we travel, I always end up just wanting to be home after the first night or so.

@kbamomma33 I hope you slept well last night!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20