October 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 5.25.17

mrs_foguemrs_fogue member
edited May 2017 in October 2017 Moms

I was sitting here and just realized that today is Thursday, which means check in day!

1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby?

3) Team Green, Pink or Blue?

4) For STM, how has this pregnancy been different so far? For FTM, how has pregnancy been different from what you were expecting?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions

6) GTKY: If you weren't working in the job you have now, what would you do?

edit because I hit enter at the wrong time.

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 5.25.17

• 1) How many weeks? 19 weeks

2) How big is baby? tomato/mango

Blue

4) For STM, how has this pregnancy been different so far? For FTM, how has pregnancy been different from what you were expecting? At this point it's the same, maybe less back and rib aches since everything stretched out last time.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions

6) GTKY: If you weren't working in the job you have now, what would you do? Interior Designer or a Meteorologist
  • 1) How many weeks? 17 weeks.

2) How big is baby? A pomegranate!

Team gender-neutral. We're having a girl but I am not into all things pink and frilly so I've been buying a lot of white and grey clothes with minimalist designs. I figure the grandparents will buy enough "excessively girly" stuff.

4) For STM, how has this pregnancy been different so far? For FTM, how has pregnancy been different from what you were expecting? I expected to feel way more emotional as I'm usually a pretty deep-feeling person, but I've largely been calm, cool, and collected about all of it.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions None this week!

6) GTKY: If you weren't working in the job you have now, what would you do? I'd either be a kindergarten teacher or a marine biologist.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks? 20

2) How big is baby?  Banana

3) Team Green, Pink or Blue?  2. More. HOURS!!!!!

4) For STM, how has this pregnancy been different so far? For FTM, how has pregnancy been different from what you were expecting?  Baby's position is different (both my girls were transverse so I felt their feet and heads poking me by now.)  I have a feeling this one currently feet down.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions...just waiting for it to be 3:00, lol

6) GTKY: If you weren't working in the job you have now, what would you do?  Realistically, I'd probably be teaching.  Dream job:  I'd love to be a lactation consultant but I don't currently have the funds or time to do more coursework.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • cram314cram314 member
    1) How many weeks? 21!

2) How big is baby? An edive? weird choice. 

Blue. 

4) For STM, how has this pregnancy been different so far? For FTM, how has pregnancy been different from what you were expecting? I had expected pregnancy to be life altering but I'm 21 weeks in and maybe I sleep more, snack more, and my workouts have been a little slower but not nearly as bad as I expected. I had a pretty easy first trimester which definitely helped. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions We found a daycare!! We were on waitlists at 3 places that didn't expect to have spots until March - April but found a place within a 15 min walk that had 1 spot left for a January start. 

6) GTKY: If you weren't working in the job you have now, what would you do? 
    If I didn't need a paycheck and normal hours, a private chef would be fun.  
  • @cram314 I don't think, IMO, the life altering part comes until you're at the end and the actual birth part.  Also when they really start moving and get the hiccups.  We are about the enter the really exciting part of pregnancy. 

• and the verdicrest is....TEAM BLUE!!!!!  I'll post in the sex thread tomorrow once I get dds dressed up and do pics.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker