Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 5/24

This thread is for those with an EDD of Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Were you an only child or did you have siblings? Do you want the same for child/children or different?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 5/24

• Options
     This thread is for those with an EDD of Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

How far along are you? 
    30 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Zucchini 

Standard appointment Friday. I'm on the every 2 weeks schedule now

Insomnia has started

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: the insomnia is really annoying!

GTKY: Were you an only child or did you have siblings? Do you want the same for child/children or different?
    I was an only child and really didn't like it. I've always said because of that, I will have 2-3 kids if possible.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    28 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Eggplant

Nopes... But I do need to do my gd test soon. My ob office used to have a lab in office but they recently removed it. I just need to go get it done. I have two weeks before my next appt but I should try and do it this week.

Tailbone/lower back pain. I wake up and it's fine but the later in the day, it is so painful.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave- we have a sleep number bed and I changed it from being soft to firm and it has made a world of difference. I am sleeping like 3-4 hours at a time instead or 1-2. Victory!

I have 3 siblings, none of us are close. I know people say "oh they'll be bbf's".... from personally experience that is not always the case. I hope they like each other and as they grow up WANT to hang out with each other. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Squash

Next week is the 3rd trimester appt where they teach you what to watch for and symptoms of labor etc

Any new symptoms or changes? Pelvic pain, nausea

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Work has been awful lately. So much extra work so I'm forced to be super productive.

GTKY: Were you an only child or did you have siblings? Do you want the same for child/children or different? I'm the oldest of 5. If I were younger I'd have a lot of kids as I LOVED being in a big family. But time and money probably won't allow that now. We are on #2 and might go for #3 (possibly 4) but aren't sure yet
  • Options
    clrgrdfrk said:

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave- we have a sleep number bed and I changed it from being soft to firm and it has made a world of difference. I am sleeping like 3-4 hours at a time instead or 1-2. Victory!

We have a sleep number too. We were gifted one for our wedding from the in laws. They are so awesome. At first I was thinking it was totally unnecessary and costly but now I'm totally sold!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    29 weeks

How big is baby? 
    54th percentile 
    I just had one yesterday. For once my cervix is stable, which was awesome. I have one more 2 week appointment then I start weekly. Really hoping we can make it to at least 36 weeks this time. Was told to decrease activity and start getting more help so that hopefully we won't have another preemie

Uncomfortable, tachycardia, etc...
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Really hoping we can get the new house together in the next 2 weeks and get moved in and settled before baby... my anxiety is terrible and I just want to be done with the new house and close with the new buyers on our current home

i have one older sister and it was nice to have someone to play with. My sister is very difficult and was a pain in my butt, but liked having a sibling. I definitely always wanted a sibling or a couple for my daughter. They have lifelong friends and even after I'm gone they'll have each other.