July 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 5/23

JAM85JAM85 member
edited May 2017 in July 2017 Moms
Happy Tuesday and one week closer to our squishes!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is the most annoying thing someone has said to you this pregnancy about the pregnancy? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 5/23

• How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? 
    tub of popcorn

today! Measuring right on track, head down, HB 140. HB is slowing like it should!

Everything is uncomfortable; back and pelvis especially. Morning sickness is back...all day long. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I know I shouldn't worry too much about my weight but I gained 60lbs with dd and wanted to stay between 25-35 lbs this time. With 8 weeks left I can only gain 1.5lbs before I go over my goal. 

GTKY: What is the most annoying thing someone has said to you this pregnancy about the pregnancy? 
    "This one will slide right out!" "jump rope in the driveway." Blah Blah Blah. It annoys me because it's the same friends who say it every time I see them as well as the same stories when I was pregnant with DD. 
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    edited May 2017
    @alcrimmins I'm up 34# at 34 weeks despite all my working out and activity and eating well so I say sometimes pregnancy weight gain is a crap shoot! I only gained 15# with my first and started 25# heavier and did not eat as well or workout much or as active so go figure. 

How far along are you? 34w

How big is baby? 
    butternut squash or cabbage

still my weekly NST and BPP. NST was good Monday though he started out a little sleepier and have the ultrasound Thursday. 

just a crap ton more braxton hicks and he is having more hiccup sessions and what feels like side stitches I would get running 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    speaking of weight gain- I'm still giving my weight gain the middle finger and convincing myself some must be muscle for my own sanity 

Definitely commenting on my size and saying stupid things like "were you this big this early with your last one?" and "you have to be near the end you are so big"! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @JAM85 I work out 5 days a week so I'm trying not to let it play a head game with me. I started out 10 lbs heavier this time. 
  • How far along are you?
    32 weeks... whoa

How big is baby?
    large pizza 

Had one today.  Same old.  Dr thinks babe is heads down which is great but I'll believe it when I see the US at 36 weeks.  My DS was surprise breech and they told me he was heads down from 20 weeks up until an hour before my section.

Just growing away, becoming more and more uncomfortable 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave:  it was a long weekend up here in Canada this last weekend and it was perfect!  We escaped camping, no cell service, time as a family in the mountains.  I'm sad it's over, it's a busy busy week from here on out!

"How sure are you on your dates"  F off..
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Sorry I'm late..yet again. Participation is getting harder and harder!

How far along are you?
    33 weeks

How big is baby?
    a tennis racket? 

None this week

baby seems to have dropped. It's not hard to breathe when sitting anymore!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nothing. Just looking forward to a long weekend!

Are you sure it's not twins? Yep..I'm sure..as are the 5 ultrasounds I've had!
    Lately it's been, when are you due? Oh, you still have a long time. Umm...thanks. I know how long I have still. No need to point it out!