Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in Week of May 22nd ***NEW LEADER NEEDED***

edited May 2017 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently.

QOTW: What are you looking forward to eating/consuming post baby?

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well!

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:

@marissy8 EDD 5/21/17 with a little girl
@wifeinraleigh28 EDD 6/3/17 with a little girl
@beckij34 EDD 6/13/17 with a little boy
@kdanjou EDD 6/19/17 with a little girl
@rmarble23 EDD 6/20/17 with a little girl
@mjacks16 EDD 7/8/17 with a little boy
@nellin-2 EDD 7/8/17 with a little girl
@Colleen0516 EDD 7/12/17 with boy/girl twins
@MicronesianMamma EDD 7/21/17 with a little boy
@byrneme EDD 7/25/17 with a little surprise bean
@ARB425 EDD 7/30/17 with a little girl
@persnickity EDD 8/5/17 with a little girl
@JWatt5 EDD 8/13/17 with a little boy
***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in Week of May 22nd ***NEW LEADER NEEDED***

• kdanjoukdanjou member
    @wifeinraleigh28 Enjoy your last week preggo!  I hope everything goes smoothly for your induction.

I'm 36 (!) weeks today.  Yikes!  I'm getting more and more uncomfortable every day.  My belly feels like a big bag of knees and feet lately.  Can't wait to meet this baby girl.
    My reflux has subsided some so I'm not as miserable at night, which has allowed me to get more sleep.
    QOTW: Not sure what I miss the most.  Some nights I'd sure love a rum and coke or even just a glass of wine but I'm going to try keep away from alcohol for a while longer while I breastfeed. 
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • @wifeinraleigh28 just checking in to wish you all the best during your labor. So exciting that you will be meeting your precious baby girl soon. Enjoy motherhood and every moment of newborn snuggles- it goes by so fast! Best of luck!! <3

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• ***lurking***
    @wifeinraleigh28 I can't believe you're so close to the finish line already! I remember talking about protocols on the IF boards like it was yesterday. I'm so excited for you! I'll be lurking for your baby announcement this weekend :smile:
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    Hi everyone!
    This is my first week on the 3rd Trimester Board - excited to get to this next milestone! Having a boy, due August 13th. I've been feeling really good & have through most of my pregnancy besides the constant battle with constipation. Defiantly slowing down now though - not moving at quite the same pace that I was. 

I'll be looking forward to being able to go wine/cider tasting again - we live in Niagara and it's nice to do on a sunny afternoon. :)
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    @wifeinraleigh28 - so exciting that you'll be meeting your little girl so soon!! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow. I could possibly have @wifeinraleigh28 beat on having a baby here soon, lol. Based on my appt today with MFM and the ultrasound I'm having done they could do my c-section as early as Wednesday/Thursday of this week. If my OB feels we are doing good enough he might hold off for another week. I pray we are doing good enough to hold off for another week. I just worry about Ezra having complications with his breathing and eating. It just completely blows my mind that I could be holding him within the next two days. I cannot wait to meet him and see what he looks like but on the other hand I want him to stay put because I've found I'm one of those people that enjoys being pregnant. I just love feeling him wiggle around in there. 
  • @wifeinraleigh28 I can't believe your already in your last week - so exciting! 

@JWatt5 Welcome to 3rd tri!

@beckij34 Hope your OB feels your good enough to hold off another week! I also enjoy being pregnant and feeling my boy move around. I can't wait to meet him but I know I'll also miss being pregnant. 

AFM, I'm 31w3d with my little man. Not much to update from 2 weeks ago. I'm still feeling pretty good except for the aching feet and restless legs. We are making progress on the nursery so I'm excited about that. Also excited for my growth scan this Friday so I can see my boy again. 

QOTW: Mmm...Fish tacos from Hole Mole and Blue Moon with salted rim and an orange!

• Can't believe you'll be holding your daughter soon @wifeinraleigh28! So exciting!!

@beckij34 fingers crossed you can hold off on the c section a little longer. Enjoy the last bit of time being pregnant.

@JWatt5 Welcome!

AFM, I'm 29 weeks and 2 days. No real updates here. Started on the iron supplements, so hopefully that helps. We decided to go on vacation to California next week and have a final vacation together before she gets here. Really looking forward to that!

QOTW I miss having the occasional drink. I didn't drink a lot before, but it was nice when we went out for a special occasion. I also miss Jimmy John's sandwiches. I haven't given them up entirely (had 3 this entire time), but for some reason I really can't stop thinking about them. They aren't even my favorite food. Lol. 
  • For those in the US, when did you submit paperwork for FMLA/ short term disability leave?
  • Kp214Kp214 member
    @wifeinraleigh28 **lurking** yay!  You'll be holding your little one soon!  I know you'll be so happy to finally meet her and hold her. 
    Me:32 DH:36
    Me: DOR, poor egg quality, MTHFR
    DH: MFI
    TTC since 3/2014
    2015: 3 IUI's-BFN
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    3/2016: RE suggested donor eggs- taking an ivf break and to supplement 
    9/2016: 3rd ivf cycle-cancelled due to early ovulation
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos
    1/9/17: transferred 1 embryo-BFP 1/16
    1/18/17: beta #1-104
    1/20/17: beta #2-174
    2/2/17: first u/s, heartbeat of 107 at 6w1d
    7/20/17: baby boy born at 30+3 via emergency c-section 

• ARB425ARB425 member
    @persnickity my employer requires FMLA paperwork filled out at least 30 days prior to expected leave. I turned it into my OB office last week. My short term disability will be turned in next week to my OB office. Have fun on your trip!

@wifeinraleigh28 @beckij34 so exciting that you both will be meeting your little ones shortly!

@jwatt5 welcome to 3rd trimester!

I'm 30w1d with a little girl due July 30th! 
    Nothing too exciting this week! No appointments until next week. Time is flying by which is starting to make me sad. Until a few weeks ago not many people could tell I was pregnant so I've been enjoying looking/feeling pregnant lately. My SIL is doing a small maternity shoot for us this weekend so I'm looking forward to that. We finished a few of our DIY projects this weekend for the nursery 

QOTW: I'm looking forward to a nice glass of wine. We plan on going on a winery tour towards the end of my maternity leave with friends. 

• Thank you for lurking and checking in on me @chicandbubbly @Tulips29 and @Kp214! This really is the best community and I'm so glad I've found you ladies. So looking forward to joining you in motherhood very soon!

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone, I really can't believe this is my last week. Feels so surreal! I've been having quite a few BH contractions today, and I haven't had any yet so that's been new. @beckij34 I'll be hoping that you can hold off for another week, but if not, it will be for the best and you will have your baby in your arms soon! So exciting!

@JWatt5 Welcome to 3rd trimester! I've added you to the check-in! :)

• Thanks @ARB425. I talked to HR today and asked about the forms. I'm one of the first people in our company to take the leave, so we're all learning together. The first person will actually start leave 4 weeks before me, so not a lot of history on this here.
  • @beckij34 wow!!! When will you know if it will be this week?! So exciting

@wifeinraleigh28 last week of pregnancy. You probably have so many emotions going through your head!! Yay for BH, maybe she will come early! 

Welcome to 3rd tri, @JWatt5 !

AFM: 33 weeks tomorrow! One more week to make it to my doctors goal! no changes so far, which is good! Cervix was a 1.3. My big excitement for the week is: I have a breastfeeding class tomorrow night and my nursery is almost complete.
    I have been having what I think is gas pains (but with no gas or BM) so I'm not really sure what that means; First time mommy that has no clue what her body is doing lol but I feel good and I'm still on bedrest 

QOTW: I'm looking forward to a margarita! We got an outdoor, gas firepit and I can't wait to sit by it while the babies sleep, and sip on a cold Margarita lol and sushi!!! Lots of sushi! 

@wifeinraleigh28 I can take over the board, I'm home doing nothing anyways! I was hesistant because I never know when I may go, but my gut is saying I'll make it to June. So I'll take it over while you go have your precious little girl and then when my body starts to progress more, I'll pass it on! 

Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

• @Colleen0516 Thank you for taking over the thread! I'm so glad to hear you're at 33 weeks now and doing well.I get pains like that too with no gas. Especially this week I've noticed quite a few new sensations that I've never felt before and don't know what they are, haha! Oh I'm sure it's all just normal parts of pregnancy. Enjoy your breastfeeding class!

• *lurking* wishing you a smooth delivery this weekend @wifeinraleigh28 !!!
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    MFI (low #, poor morphology)
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • @mjacks16 Love the photos of your baby shower! Looks like such a blast. They did a nice job :) And I love your dress!!

Thank you @2legbaby!!! :kissing_heart:

• 36 weeks today :)  I feel like I should have some things done already but yet I don't, like install and inspect the car seats but instead I have washed and folded all clothes up to 3 months.  My bag is semi packed and when I mentioned packing a bag to DH he wanted to know why b/c he is planning on throwing everything together as I am waddling out the door lol.  

I discovered this past weekend that my snoogle is now doing more hurt than good.  I evicted snoogle on Saturday night and I am able to get up and move around better than I have for a while in terms of my legs and hips first thing in the morning.  It was getting too hot to keep snoogle in the bed anyways with the summer weather we had last week.  

QOTW: I will be happy to not have to worry about what to eat at what time based on GD schedule.  I also am dying to try one of those Henry's Hard Grape Soda, for some reason they just look so frikin delicious everytime I see the commercial, I told DH I want one in my PP room after LO is born
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @mjacks16 how nice of your coworkers! They did a great job. My mom does the same thing, we can go to a store without her picking something up. Or I get sent texts with  pictures of clothes captioned "looked what I got?!" :smile:

Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze

• Hi everyone!

I'm 33 weeks 4 days. We had our full day intensive antenatal class on Sunday which went really well. I'm glad we did the intensive class because my partner would have been super bored with the normal weekly classes and I probably would have been bored as well.  I feel like we knew more than anyone else there!
    More than ever it made me hope I can have a natural birth at the birthing center!

Last night we had a very minor car crash, we had stopped at the lights and a car crashed into the car behind us who was shunted into us. Everyone was fine and our car is fine (it hit our tow bar and we have minor damage to out bumper which their insurance will pay to fix).
    But it freaked me out and ruined our date night plans! My midwife said if she was active and I had no pain or discharge then there was nothing to worry about. She was super active all night and I just had my weekly scan and her heartbeat is looking almost normal with barely any ectopic beats. 

We are having a low key co-ed baby shower this weekend.  More of a relaxed open house all afternoon where all of our friends are invited.
    I have the day off work today and really need to clean the house and go shopping but I can't convince myself to get off the couch!

QOTW: Sushi and delicious stinky cheese! I think I'll be requesting someone bring me sushi in the birthing centre! I definitely will be if I'm in the hospital because the food is very lackluster in there!
  • ARB425ARB425 member
    edited May 2017
    @nellin-2 so glad you guys are okay from the minor car accident! Enjoy the shower this weekend

@mjacks16 looks like such a lovely shower your coworkers threw for you! I'm jealous of your skyline view at work!
  • byrnemebyrneme member
    @wifeinraleigh28 holy cow, I can't believe it is here. So excited for you to meet your baby girl in just a few short days!

@JWatt5 - welcome to the third tri, good to see you here!!

@beckij34 - I feel the exact same way! I was very happy at my last appointment when I expressed my concerns about being induced (I was told due to AMA I'd be induced between 39-40, but not past my due date at my last appointment) she was very open to just doing 2x weekly NSTs starting at 39 and holding off until I'm 41. I am sure going to miss being pregnant - I have been really lucky physically so it's just been enjoyable. Especially those movements!

@Colleen0516 - congrats on everything going smoothly after a couple of rough weeks for you. I'm sure that makes you feel much more at ease!

@mjacks16 - your coworkers knocked it out of the park, what a cute shower!

@nellin-2 how scary! I'm glad everything is okay though and hope you get all sorts of movement today to put your mind at ease!

AFM - I'm 31w1d which is still crazy to me. I had a HUGE work project that was completed (for the most part) yesterday so now I can finally start to focus on doing some things for me for a little bit (I'm also chairing a huge event for a charity here that's July 15th, timing really sucks on that one but I didn't know what our situation would be when I accepted it a year ago). I'm off today (recovery day for said project) and have a 90 minute massage scheduled - CANNOT WAIT FOR NOON. We are taking our babymoon this weekend - was a fairly last minute decision a couple of weeks ago. My DH and I are very big baseball fans (Go Cardinals!) and enjoy seeing different parks - we both used to travel a lot for work so we've crossed a lot off our list that way but would rather go together! We are hitting the east coast with a Nats game in DC Friday, driving to Philly Saturday AM for a Phillies game and then heading to NYC Sunday for a Yankees game. It exhausts me just to type that but I'm looking forward to some alone time with him doing things we enjoy. Fingers crossed for great weather! Other than that the nursery is in great shape, I just want to get things organized (b/c that's what the Type-A in me craves) and learn how to use some of the bigger items like our Rock n Play that has an app for you phone that you can control it with, the monitor, etc. Oh, and confirm pediatrician is on my list so I can register for the hospital. Finalize birth plan is still on there too. Actually, my list is quite long - good thing my work time has freed up a bit ;)

QOTW - WINE. Someone please give me WINE! We have this gorgeous new deck with patio furniture I love and I just stare at wanting to drink a nice, cold glass of sav blanc on it! However, like @kdanjou I want to curb it during breastfeeding. Not going to stop me from indulging every now and then though :)
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • @byrneme so jealous of your 90 minute massage!!!! That sounds heavenly! Have fun on your mini baby moon!! 
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• **lurking** glad to see ur all doing so well, good luck on ur upcoming births. @Colleen0516 glad things are staying at bay for you.  Sent you PM curious if ur RE changed anything after the MTHFR gene.  Different prenatal, extra folic acid?  Not ready for an FET yet still  :s but want to make sure my body is prepped correctly when i am. 
    History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!

• @beckij34 I'm thinking since we haven't heard from you, you may have a little bundle of joy that you're caring for for! OR maybe just relaxing incase he makes his debut!! 

@wifeinraleigh28 happy induction day!! :smile:
    hope you have a safe and quick birth of your little girl! Can't wait to see pictures!

@hopeful_mom I'll check my inbox! SOrry, I always forget to look there.
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• *lurking*

@wifeinraleigh28 - good luck today! I hope you have a smooth induction and delivery! Can't wait to see updates and/or pictures of your baby girl! :smile: