1st Trimester

Any December due dates?

Is anyone else expecting in December? Would be nice to have a little group! Please feel free to inform me/apologies if there already is one! 

My EDD is 21st and it's Sod's Law I will have it on Christmas Day! Also my surname is Christmas so it would be pretty awesome! Would be tough for the little one to share his/her birthday with Christmas hype... anyone else got concerns about this? 

Hugs to all! 

Re: Any December due dates?

• meggymemeggyme member
    amiec-2 said:
    Is anyone else expecting in December? Would be nice to have a little group! Please feel free to inform me/apologies if there already is one! 

My EDD is 21st and it's Sod's Law I will have it on Christmas Day! Also my surname is Christmas so it would be pretty awesome! Would be tough for the little one to share his/her birthday with Christmas hype... anyone else got concerns about this? 

Hugs to all! 
    If you look at the boards there is a board for each month. You'd be looking for the December 2018 birth month board. Congrats!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • amiec-2amiec-2 member
    Nope December 2017... is it on the 1st trimester boards? I can't always see everything clearly on my phone, sorry! 
  • Loading the player...
  • meggymemeggyme member
    amiec-2 said:
    Nope December 2017... is it on the 1st trimester boards? I can't always see everything clearly on my phone, sorry! 
    Right. Duh.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • I'm actually due on Christmas day! I'm hoping my LO decides to make an appearance a few days before or after though. I feel like those with Christmas birthdays always get a little shorted because it's such a major holiday (and gifts/celebrations are combined).