October 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 5/22

1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Team Blue/Pink/Green/Still freaking waiting for AS?

5) Any appointments this week? 

6) Rants/Raves/Questions?

7) GTKY: Do you feel this pregnancy is going slow, fast, or what you would expect? if this is second+ slower or faster than the others?
                                  DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
Image result for parenting fails

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5/22

• ) How many weeks? 19

2) How big is baby? went for u/s last Tuesday and baby was 9 oz

3) How are you feeling? fantastic

4) Team Blue/Pink/Green/Still freaking waiting for AS? team Blue.....Cole Alexander

5) Any appointments this week? nope

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? super excited to be adding a lil man to our family...dd keeps saying im so excited

7) GTKY: Do you feel this pregnancy is going slow, fast, or what you would expect? if this is second+ slower or faster than the others? this is second and i feel like it is flying
  • 1) How many weeks?
    20 weeks - half-baked today!

2) How big is baby?
    Estimated 11 ounces last week @ the anatomy scan (71% percentile)

3) How are you feeling?
    More or less okay, I was actually a little short of breath yesterday and I'm getting upper butt pain (sciatica vs. posterior pelvic griddle pain).  I'm starting to not sleep real great and my pregnancy pillow is not at life-changing as it was last time which annoys me.

Team Blue!

I have a routine OB appointment tomorrow and a pedicure (that counts right?)

re: 3) pains - I feel like it's too early for this!  I'm wondering if I need to start PT, see a chiro, start some prenatal yoga, get periodic massages - I just don't have time for that type of management - wish it would just manage itself!

7) GTKY: Do you feel this pregnancy is going slow, fast, or what you would expect? if this is second+ slower or faster than the others?
    STM - I'd say this is about the same pace as last time.  Surprised to be half-way, but I think it caught me by surprise last time too.
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks? 17

2) How big is baby? pomegranate

3) How are you feeling? depends on the day, ok today. cramping is real with this one.

Blue - Todd Joseph or Todd Taylor still unsure.

5) Any appointments this week? no had one last week everything looking good.

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? not really

7) GTKY: Do you feel this pregnancy is going slow, fast, or what you would expect? if this is second+ slower or faster than the others? SLOW - i felt the other two went by pretty quick. DD1 it was the excitement of first pregnancy, DD2 was a whirlwind i wasn't expecting her so soon and i was busy with a 1yo walking...this one i just want our family to be together. i feel like time isnt moving. but then again i keep blinking and another week has gone by...but not fast enough!
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • 1) How many weeks? 17 weeks

2) How big is baby? A pomegranate 

3) How are you feeling? Like I could be on one of those I didn't know I was pregnant shows. I'm not showing much because I'm fluffy, and I'm feeling fine, and not feeling kicks. I almost wish I was feeling worse

4) Team Blue/Pink/Green/Still freaking waiting for AS?  I still have a little over a week to wait. I really enjoyed wearing being team green last time, but we will need to buy some new kids furniture. 

5) Any appointments this week? Not until next week

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm worried the toddler might be coming down with something since she is acting cranky and cuddly. That will put a damper on our weekend at the water park. 

7) GTKY: Do you feel this pregnancy is going slow, fast, or what you would expect? if this is second+ slower or faster than the others? I find when I have a toddler to chase around, like this time, it goes by faster for me. My first and third, when I had a 6 and 4 yr old, went by much slower. 

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • 1) How many weeks?
         20! Halfway there!!

2) How big is baby?
         Big as a banana

3) How are you feeling?

Sleepy, hungry, cranky...but it's all good.

Team blue! We've known since the genetic screening but we have AS on Friday. Can't wait to see how much he's grown :-)

Friday is the AS!

I have so much to do to get ready for this baby and I feel like my job is getting in the way..but then I need to keep my job to pay for this baby. #catch22

its my first baby...the first trimester went sooo slowwww but now I feel like it's really going quickly!
  • beezeeebeezeee member
    1) How many weeks? 21

2) How big is baby? An endive. I have no clue what that is. I mean, I know it's a vegetable (because I looked it up), but I don't think I've ever had one.

3) How are you feeling? Really good, actually.

Pink!

5) Any appointments this week? I have a routine OB appt on Wednesday. Will also be going over the results from my AS last week. 

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing at the moment.

7) GTKY: Do you feel this pregnancy is going slow, fast, or what you would expect? if this is second+ slower or faster than the others? So fast, and way faster than my first pregnancy. I'm assuming that's because I'm chasing DD around and have zero free time to sit around and dwell this time around.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • jasmuinjasmuin member
    1) How many weeks? 21!

2) How big is baby? Endive. I Also have no idea what this is. 

3) How are you feeling? I'm feeling awesome. Tired but I can't complain. 

team blue!  After 3 girls. They are so excited to finally get a brother so they can play ninja turtles lol

5) Any appointments this week? anatomy scan tomorrow followed by regular appointment

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? none so far

7) GTKY: Do you feel this pregnancy is going slow, fast, or what you would expect? if this is second+ slower or faster than the others? This one is flying by. Not sure if it's because I'm chasing a year old around or what but my other ones felt so long.