June 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 5/21

For those with an EDD of 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, and 6/25.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Are you more of a nostalgic keeper of memories (photos, craft projects...) or someone who likes to keep it simple?
Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 5/21

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    36 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Papaya or 2L bottle of Mountain Dew (or whatever drink option you prefer).
    Appointment updates?
    I'm starting weekly appointments.This past week we had a growth US after a short OB appointment. The Dr reminded me that they'd tell me when I might expect baby and to ignore them. Lol. The US tech reaffirmed what we were told at 29 weeks, which is that baby is more on a path to be born closer to the 7th than the 18th. I'm mostly telling people now I'm anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks away from having this baby. Everything looks good. Head down and facing my back so no pictures this time.
    The skin around my belly button is so thin and itchy. I think I scratched myself and then made myself nervous that it could be more serious, but my Dr didn't think it was anything to worry about.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    We're moving this week. I havn't been sleeping well and I'm sure I will be exhausted at the end of the move. I've requested to work from home after Memorial Day, though, so fingers crossed.
    GTKY: Are you more of a nostalgic keeper of memories (photos, craft projects...) or someone who likes to keep it simple?
    I tend to be more nostalgic, but will go through a purge every once in while. My DH wishes I would get rid of stuff more often, but I feel like I'm sometimes chronicling my life and I don't want to give up everything.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    35 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    pineapple!
    Appointment updates?
    Tuesday we start our weekly appointments. I'll get the gbs swab and possible the tdap. 
    my belly is sore, my back always hurts, my extreme lower abdomen is always sore, I've had lightning crotch a few time..
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I hate this waiting game. My anxiety is slowly creeping up every day with fear of the unknown. 
    I guess I'm in between. I used to keep a lot but having a small 1 bedroom apartment I've had to get rid of a lot over the past few years. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sejicasejica member
    edited May 2017
    @lizerspitz , I can't believe how close we're all getting. The window of delivery dates keeps getting smaller! It's hard to believe I'm definitely going to have a daughter by June 26 at the latest!

@alm52386, oh man, I'm with you on anxiety, though I seem to have gotten a reprieve this last week, so hopefully there's some calm coming your way soon too.

How far along are you? 
    37 weeks! No longer preterm, now just considered early term if we deliver :)

How big is baby? Romaine lettuce? Est 6.5 lbs on most recent u/s.

Appointment updates? Last Mon we found out this little girl is finally head down, est 6.5lbs, and measuring 61% across the board. Now onto weekly appts, so we'll see tomorrow if I've progressed from .5 50%. I plan to get checked everytime :)

Any new symptoms or changes?  I miss sleep that doesn't include drowning in drool and sweat. Also got my first experience with cankles and edema after 7 hrs of cooking.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: My friends are awesome and got everyone together yesterday to do big batch freezer meal cooking. We made mini frittatas, chicken pesto calzones, breakfast burritos, spanikopita, lactation cookies, and lemon poppyseed muffins. Rant: Except one friend who thought this was a good event to bring her nearly 2 year old to. Question: How do you stm+ decide when to bring your kid(s) and when to opt out instead?

GTKY: Are you more of a nostalgic keeper of memories (photos, craft projects...) or someone who likes to keep it simple? Oh, simple all the way. I have even attempted to get my possessions down to >100 things. I only succeeded in approximating 100 of each type of thing - books, clothes, kitchen ware, tools, etc. I definitely don't keep memorabilia or collect anything. 

ETA since @Waiting4Fred reminded me how to actually spell drool, which I could not for the life of me remember at time of posting.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ama7165ama7165 member
    How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? papaya?

Appointment updates? had my gbs last week and it was negative. Reluctantly scheduled my c section for June 1st. They don't want me to go much passed 37 weeks due to my climbing blood pressure....get my last p17 injection this week, 2 nst, ultrasound, and getting steroids at the end of the week due to my history of PTL and early term delivery. I am tired just thinking about it

Any new symptoms or changes?  Miserable

Rants/Raves/Questions? excited to meet the baby in less than two weeks but sad i wasnt able to make it to 39 weeks as originally planned

GTKY: Are you more of a nostalgic keeper of memories (photos, craft projects...) or someone who likes to keep it simple? a little of both. I love photos and make shutterfly books and scrapbooks but i don't keep a lot of other mementos
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ama7165ama7165 member
    @sejica I unfortunately take my child pretty much everywhere because we don't live near family and dont have a lot of babysitting options. If its a girl only day or my husband is going out with his friends then the other stays home with the kids. I often ask if other kids are going to be there which helps make a decision also
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @sejica What is UP with the drool and sweat at night?!? I'm in the same boat and it's so gross. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 7/11/09 TTC #1 Since 05/10
    BFP #1 09/20/10 Natural m/c 10/05/10
    BFP! #2 04/21/11... Beta 16 DPO: 437, 18 DPO:1446 Ultrasound 6w6d TWINS!
    Annabel & Sophia Born 11/28/11 at 34w6d
    BFP #3 10/4/16... Beta 13 DPO: 145, 15 DPO: 367 12/1/16 It's a GIRL!

• Options
    mtvkv5mtvkv5 member
    How far along are you? 
    36 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Papaya or honeydew melon
    Appointment updates?
    start my weekly appointments tomorrow
    contractions when I do too much activity, or after sex. Getting up every 2 hours to pee at night. Other than that, same SPD pain.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Not a whole lot going on. Just sad my DH can't be here with me during the week. He will start his 2 month leave and move down to STL with me either on my due date or when baby comes, whichever comes first. Just sucks not having him around Monday-Friday. 
    Definitely a keeper of memories. I love to scrapbook and craft!
  • Options
    @sejica What are in your lactation cookies? That sounds like a great time.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    38 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A winter melon

Appointment updates?
    Every Tuesday until this baby comes out. I haven't been checked yet bc DH just got home this weekend. 

Swelling. Nothing extreme just feel sausage like.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I hate the waiting game. Some days I have soooo many contractions that I think okay this is the day. Then they stop after a few hours. 

Definitley both. I tend to keep way too many things that my kids make but my house is also very simple with no clutter. 
  • Options
    sejicasejica member
    @lizerspitz, This is the recipe for the cookies plus tweaks. I added in oat, ground flax seed and brewers yeast. https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/12/the-food-lab-best-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe.html Right now it is in 30 frozen ball state.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to @motherhen-2 for having your baby last week!
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16