Pregnant after IF

2nd Trimester Check In: May 22, 2017

Hi Everyone 

This is a weekly check-in for those in their 2nd trimester: weeks 14 through the end of week 27.

Congrats to all the strong ladies who have made it this far! It's such a great feeling and we've all accomplished so much! We are now 1 week closer to the end of this especially long journey we call "infertility."

Please post below a little about yourself, how many beans you have growing inside, if you have found out the sex(es) and what your EDD is. Please also let us know how far you've made it on your journey and when your next appointment is and what for. If I'm missing anyone from this list, or you are new to the 2nd tri, please let me know and I will add you.

Please let us know when you have graduated to 3rd trimester so that I can update our list! 

Mommies to be:
@JWatt5 EDD 8/13/17 with 1 boy!
@DDRGirlie EDD 8/16/17 with 1 boy and 1 girl!
@Stars2016 EDD 8/24/17 with 1 boy!
@oxinfree EDD 9/5/17 with 1 boy!
@omarismyhomeboy EDD 9/8/17 with 1 girl!
@latershrader  EDD 9/12/17 with 1 boy!
@Kp214 EDD 9/25/17 with 1 boy!
@emilye13 EDD 9/28/17 with 1 girl!
@emgem819 EDD 10/5/17 with TWIN girls!
@ChocolateIsLife EDD 10/21/17 with 1 girl!
@mous-2 EDD 10/22/17 with 1 boy and 1 girl!
@Joslynj11
 EDD 10/26/17 with 1 bean!
@hopeby2015 EDD 10/31/17 with TWINS!
@Polythene Pam EDD 10/31/17 with 1 bean!
@sasha92-2 EDD 11/08/17 with 1 bean!
@LeFemmeViolette EDD 11/16/17 with 1 girl!

QOTW: What do you do for a living and do you love/hate your job?
*TW below*
Me: 40 DH: 38
TTC since November 2012
BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

Re: 2nd Trimester Check In: May 22, 2017

• Ah! My first time starting the post! Hope I didn't miss anything or anyone! If I did, please let me know and I'll correct soonest!

I'm 23+6 with 1 boy due Sept 12. I am so happy to be hitting that viability milestone tomorrow. I'm feeling good, although the "tireds" have returned. I think it may have been due to a very very busy and tense 3 weeks at work. So I hope with the Memorial Day holiday coming up, I'll get  break. I have an OB appointment today where they will give me my glucose test. I don't think I take it today, just get the stuff and they'll tell me when to come back in. And Thurs DH & I go in to peek at the little guy one more time. Hoping they can get a photo of his heart this time, that was something they couldn't get due to his stand-offish arm position last time.

QOTW: I'm an event coordinator at a thinktank. We host a lot of conferences and meetings that I make sure go well. I like what I do for a living, but there is one person here making me sorta miserable. But I am putting on my happy face and getting it done!
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• Happy Monday!

I'm currently 14w4d, due on 11/16/17. This has been an interesting pregnancy, as it very briefly was a triplet pregnancy, then a twin pregnancy, and then from 9weeks on, a singleton pregnancy. Because of the other two embryos dissolving, I've had bleeding/spotting on and off for the last few weeks. Other than once instance, it's been pretty light and brown, which is good. But it still puts me on edge a bit. I know a lot of women experience spotting their whole pregnancy, but it'd be nice if it would just stop.

QOTW: I work for an email marketing company, and teach our clients how to use the product. I like my job- this company has been very accommodating of my IF journey, and I was pleased to find out that the maternity leave policy was recently updated to 12 paid weeks! So I'm happy to be here. : )
    Me: 32, Hubs: 36
    Married: September 2013
    TTC since April 2014, Dx: MFI
    DH started Clomid Oct 2015
    April-June 2016- 3 IUIs: All BFN
    July 2016- IVF #1: 16 eggs ->1 PGS-normal embryo
    Sept 2016- single FET #1: BFN
    Nov 2016- IVF #2 16 eggs -> 3 PGS-normal embryos
    Jan 2017- single FET #2: BFN
    Feb 2017- endometrial scratch
    March 2017- FET #3 (double transfer): BFP!
       Beta #1: 386 (9dp5dt), Beta #2: 1,960 (12dp5dt)
       Pregnant with: Triplets Twins Singleton
       It's a GIRL! :)
       EDD: November 16, 2017
       Dx w/ preeclampsia: Updated delivery date: 10/4/17
    <3 Hazel Summerlyn <3
    Find me on the IG

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy Monday Ladies! @latershrader Thanks for taking over as the leader, and congrats on making it to viability tomorrow! That is a huge milestone :)@LeFemmeViolette Congrats on making it to the 2nd tri, and I hope your pregnancy continues on smoothly :)

I'm 17+4 today with one little bean due 10/26/17. DH and I are heading to our private gender ultrasound tonight and are so very excited to finally hear what we are cooking! I have an OB appointment on Thursday morning for just the basic check in and then not a whole lot else going on. 

QOTW: I work as a Staffing Manager for a Manufacturing and Logistics staffing firm. I like my job well enough but I think while on leave I might look into making a move shortly after returning FT. I want to wait to make any big changes because I get 10 weeks paid but can take up to 12 so I want to maximize this since I have been with the company long enough to qualify.
    Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

• Kp214Kp214 member
    @latershrader yay for viability tomorrow!  

@LeFemmeViolette congrats on making it to the second trimester. Spotting can be very anxiety inducing. I hope it stops soon. 

Afm, I am 22 weeks today with a little boy. Still not a lot of movement is felt since I have an anterior placenta; however, baby boy has found my bladder. So, I know he's ok.  I know he's too young to understand me, but most of the time, when I ask him to get off of my bladder he does. Or if I need a sign that he's ok, he starts in on my bladder.  I know it's silly, but I take comfort in that since I don't feel his kicks very often. 

QOTW:  I teach Math at a university. I love teaching most of the time; however, I was ready for my month long break. The spring semester was much more taxing than other semesters and not just because of being pregnant. I start back next week for the summer semester and think it will be better since I only have 20 students vs 160. 
    Me:32 DH:36
    Me: DOR, poor egg quality, MTHFR
    DH: MFI
    TTC since 3/2014
    2015: 3 IUI's-BFN
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    3/2016: RE suggested donor eggs- taking an ivf break and to supplement 
    9/2016: 3rd ivf cycle-cancelled due to early ovulation
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos
    1/9/17: transferred 1 embryo-BFP 1/16
    1/18/17: beta #1-104
    1/20/17: beta #2-174
    2/2/17: first u/s, heartbeat of 107 at 6w1d
    7/20/17: baby boy born at 30+3 via emergency c-section 

• Hey all! So 25 weeks now with baby boy Beau, due Sept 3/5 (or as we know, whenever he so decides to make his entrance to this world). Our next appointment is this coming Friday for our "24 week" checkup and glucose test. I was supposed to go last Friday but my doc was in surgery so this week it is. I was happy to postpone it frankly, we've been in the midst of moving and it's so tiring etc. 

QOTW: At the moment I can't work due to our visa status etc. We're in the U.S for Eric's work and I'm only on a resident visa. I would have pursued opportunities here a little more aggressively had our IVF not worked out this time around, but financially we can get by with one income so I plan to stay home with the kiddo for now. We're in the process of our green card application so once that gets moving and I feel ready, I'll get a work permit etc. and start back up with my photography part time (I used to be a wedding and portrait photographer back in Canada. I don't plan to do weddings anymore, but maternity/newborn, boudoir, headshots etc). 

@latershrader - yay for viability. I know it was a small relief for me for sure, but didn't bring quite as much reassurance as I hoped. We're getting closer and closer though so that's nothing but a positive :)<3

@LeFemmeViolette - wow I had no idea it was briefly triplets for you. I'm sorry for your losses, but also can imagine the spotting/bleeding has been so stressful. I hope it stops for you soon!!!

@Joslynj11 - so exciting! I'm sure you're looking forward to the results <3 No matter what, it'll be such an exciting moment! 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011
    Me: 32, DH: 32
    Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
    • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
    • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
    • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
    • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
    • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
    • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
    • TW below
    • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
    • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• edited May 2017
    Good morning! I am 24+3 now with a little girl. Hitting viability last Friday was definitely SO exciting but it also doesn't make me feel 100% "out of the woods" or anything. Congrats on hitting it tomorrow @latershrader! We were out of town all last weekend for my best friend's wedding and I was MOH and it was pretty exhausting (and hot) but I am proud of myself for being there the whole wedding day and staying to the end, even if my 'dancing' was more like swaying side to side :) I have like 3 more trips for work coming up that I need to push through and 1 vacation with my husband but once July hits I am going to stop flying- I am a bad flyer so stopping a little bit before I 'have' to is definitely a card I am going to pull.

I definitely have a visible linea nigra now-- it started like 2 weeks ago but its a bit darker. So funny- I don't even understand what it's for or caused by- but when I look at my belly it makes me feel even more pregnant so I am thankful for it :)

QOTW:  I'm a research analyst at a Federal Reserve bank- I focus on low and moderate income communities. I love my job but frankly it is stressing me out at the moment because I have 2 massive projects to finish before maternity leave hits and I am wondering how I am possibly going to get it all done!
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.
    8/16: IVF, antagonist protocol 
    21 eggs | 9 blasts | 7 normal through PGS
    10/16: FET  = BFN  :(
    12/16: Surprise natural BFP 
    Beta 1: 177 | Beta 2: 483 | Beta 3: 8,755 | Beta 4: 39,007. Baby born 9/5/2017

NOW on sibling journey. 
    2/20: FET = BFN :(
    4/20: Surprise COVID BFP

• Just realized you ladies, @latershrader and @oxinfree and me- we are all in a tight little row! @latershrader is 4 days behind me and I'm just 4 days behind @oxinfree! Go team early September! 
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• @latershrader thanks for taking over, and yay for viability!! @LeFemmeViolette hugs to you, I can imagine how stressful that is but I'm so happy for your strong baby in there ❤️ I can't call everyone out but I love reading all of your jobs!

I'm 17 weeks with this baby. It's totally true the second kid gets the shaft as I just had to look up how far along I am haha. Feeling good, just pressure on my bladder, I try to work out but pee every 5 minutes. I didn't have this pressure nearly as early with my daughter, cant complain though as I feel good otherwise :)

QOTW I'm a freelance graphic designer and stay at home mom. I had sitters lined up my daughters first year so I could work more but it got complicated (my work is so fluid but I still had to pay the sitters even if I had a slow week) so I'm verrry part time now. I love it and have to have faith that I can step back into more work when kids are in school! Otherwise I love being home with my daughter, we're in an active moms group so we go on lots of adventures. She's pretty independent now so I'm excited to bring this baby into the mix :)
  • @latershrader I hope your OB appt went well today!
    @LeFemmeViolette I'm sorry to hear about the losses and hope your spotting clears up ASAP. You've got one super strong little bean in there.
    @Joslynj11 Let us know how the gender scan goes!
    @Kp214 high five for anterior placentas! The kicks I feel are few and far between but I get ridiculously excited each time. 

I'm 21 weeks 4 days with my little girl. Our Level 2 ultrasound at MFM was this morning. All went very well with her measurements, but I had a scare at the beginning when it appeared that I had placenta previa. As it turns out, I was having a contraction (I had no idea that partial uterine contractions are completely normal throughout pregnancy as you grow! You can't even feel them.) and that just made the placenta look like it was right over my cervix, so once the contraction subsided all went back to normal and they confirmed at the end of the scan. Big sigh of relief now but I shed some tears there at the start. 

QOTW: I'm corporate counsel for a company in healthcare. I love working there and find that in-house lawyering is much more conducive to a healthy work-life balance than what I had at a very large law firm for many years. What's been tough lately is that the team I support is gearing up for a big launch, so stress levels have been through the roof. 

• Hi everyone.  I am checking in here for the first time.  Last week got away from me and I never had a chance.  

I'm 15w2d with a singleton and due 11/11.  Sex unknown for now, we find out June 16th at the MFM.  I have high BP that I have taken meds for for a few years so my OB is sending me there for monitoring as well.  I had an appointment today.  Heartbeat was 143.   

QOTW:  I'm a special educator.  I love my job but I'm pretty burnt out this year from stress at work and all the IVF/FET related things so I am excited for summer break even more so than I normally am.  Plus I'm excited to have more time to work on the nursery :) 
    TTC since:  1/2015
    11/16:  IVF #1.  BFN
    2/23/17:  FET with a BFP on 3/8/17.
    EDD: 11/11/17 with a baby GIRL!

• I forgot to mention something a little weird I'm experiencing- heart flutters. It's especially noticeable when I lay on my left side. Every now and then it feels like my heart skips and then compensates with an extra beat or something. I did some googling, and the internet seems to agree that it's because of the blood increase. I made an appt with my regular (not OB) doctor tomorrow. Hoping its normal/nothing, but it is weirding me out a bit. Anyone else experience this?
    <3 Hazel Summerlyn <3
    Find me on the IG

BabyFruit Ticker
  • srh18srh18 member
    Hello everyone! This is my first week on the second tri board! It's so great to see so many familiar people here and read everyone's positive updates. 

I am 14 weeks 3 days with triplets (identical twins plus a singleton). They are all growing exactly on target and we are so in love. I have at least an appointment a week at this point, between my OB and my MFM. My 40 week due date is 11/17 but I will deliver on or before 10/6 (34 weeks). Only real symptom is EXTREME fatigue, so I'm looking on the bright side and celebrating that it could be much worse. :)

QOTW--I am a clinical supervisor and psychotherapist at a private group practice. I love love love my job. My fatigue is making getting through days pretty difficult, so I am intensely grateful that I have such a flexible work environment. 
  • @hibiscus118 & @srh18 Welcome to second tri!! I'll add your names to our list for next week! 

*TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• sasha29-2sasha29-2 member
    edited May 2017
    I'm 15-6 with 1 due 11/8, and we were so hoping to find out boy or girl yesterday but nugget just wouldn't cooperate! Sat basically upside down with their little legs crossed the entire ultrasound, stubborn little thing, and the tech certainly tried her best to get an idea, poking and jiggling me around to try to get a look. Looks like we're waiting til the anatomy scan in a month (which is my next appointment anyway) to see if the little one gets a little less shy.  And I felt bad, DH was so ready to go with his big reveal idea, he was so let down when we couldn't get a definitive answer.  I also went to a concert this weekend with some girlfriends (because dammit, I wanted to prove I could still hang), and I SO cannot hang anymore lol.  Between allergies being bad this year to begin with and not being able to pop my Advil Sinus like candy like I normally do this time of year, sitting in the grass all night was torture, and by the fourth band I was ready to drop (and we were just sitting on the lawn, not like up dancing or fighting for the front row like I would be otherwise). LOL this baby is officially making me old.

QOTW: By experience I'm an attorney who specializes in alternative dispute resolution, and while I'm gunning to stay in the field, some upheaval at work may change that shortly. We'll see. Love it though.
  • @LeFemmeViolette Yep! I had that too. It's actually really common in pregnant for your heart to have these tiny errors because its working so hard. It should not affect you unless you have a heart condition. 
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• @Joslynj11 YAY! Congrats on your bundle of sugar and spice!
    <3 Hazel Summerlyn <3
    Find me on the IG

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Joslynj11 congrats! Welcome to team XX! 
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.

NOW on sibling journey. 

• Thanks ladies!! I am scared and excited to join Team Pink!
    Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

• @sasha29-2 haha I so can't hang anymore either. Especially now, I joke that even if I stay up till midnight (that seems terrible haha) that my 3 year old doesn't have an off/mute button the next day. Being pregnant on top of that... nope. I like my bed haha.

@Joslynj11 ahh congrats! Girls are a blast! My daughter insists on wearing head to toe pink and glitter but then runs to play in the mud with the boys, there are no rules so it's so fun :)
  • @sasha29-2 Embrace the lameness! I sure have. And ugh, I feel you on the allergies. All I take now that I'm pregnant is Claritin--when I remember--and it just doesn't do quite the same job as my old nasal spray. 

@Joslynj11 Yay!!!!! Welcome to team pink!
  • @PolythenePam  All my friends with kids say the same thing- the punishment you get the next day just isn't worth it anymore once you have to deal with a kiddo who runs on their own schedule and wants to start their day around 6am, at least not on any kind of a regular basis. 

@EmilyE13 I'm working on embracing it, it's just such an adjustment! But ugh these allergies; I've felt like a runny faucet for days, which is especially gross at work when I'm trying to like, interact with other people without making them gag.  What a mess lol.  I do take Zyrtec daily (been taking it for years and Dr says it's ok for pregnancy as long as I don't double-dose), which takes the edge off at least- I literally couldn't function without it.  The thing I keep telling myself is at least now there are good allergy meds for kids, which makes me feel better even in the midst of an attack; when I was a kid, our options were basically Benadryl and Sudafed, both of which made me so loopy I couldn't take them during the day, so I just suffered, and at least now even if my little one gets as unlucky as I did, at least he or she won't have to suffer like I did.
  • @sasha29-2 oh man, I feel you girl! I get really bad seasonal allergies and used to rely on Flonase, only thing that really worked for me before allergy injections. I would start up on allergy injections again but it worries me to start up mid-pregnancy so been avoiding it. Ugh. All worth it though! :)<3
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Kp214Kp214 member
    @oxinfree I've been doing allergy shots throughout the pregnancy. I was at maintanence level bet they've be lowered it even more since my allergies have been bad this spring. Both the allergist and the OB were ok with me doing them during pregnancy. 

@sasha29-2 my allergies have been worse this year also. I've been on Xyxal and rhinocort. They help, if you are looking for something. 
    TTC since 3/2014
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos

• @Kp214 I'll ask my doctor about adding the rhinocort; I think the Xyxal is pretty much just a different Zyrtec-type formula.  I read something online said allergies are worse at least in the northeast because we had that random freeze in March, so all the trees that should've bloomed them bloomed at the same time as the ones that normally bloom in April, so it was like a double-hit.  Then pregnancy just makes it worse in general. Thanks, Mother Nature, lol.
  • @sasha29-2 - yes, I heard if you're at maintenance dose it is perfectly fine to continue during pregnancy. I unfortunately went on 3 months of lupron depot, during which I stopped going (I was overwhelmed on this drug) and then did my FET and couldn't handle twice weekly allergy injections on top of everything, so it fell by the wayside. It's not recommended to START during pregnancy, which I essentially would be at this point (well RE-starting) but continuing is fine and possibly actually beneficial for baby. Glad you're able to keep having them but surprised you're not getting benefits. That's unfortunate. 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Kp214Kp214 member
    @sasha29-2 that's rough about the allergens due to the weather. I don't think the allergens are any worse this year in the south than in previous years. I think it's just being pregnant that is making me more sensitive. You're right about Xyxal. It is supposed to be something very similar to Zyrtec. 

@oxinfree I didn't know that about waiting on allergy shots while pregnant if one had taken a break. I can imagine the shots would be overwhelming on top of all the other shots. Maybe once you give birth, you can start back. 
    TTC since 3/2014