November 2017 Moms

Plans/Ideas for pregnancy announcement

Re: Plans/Ideas for pregnancy announcement

• @foxairt Can you edit your post to take adirat out? She lost her baby.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • @tashandma I love it! So sweet!!
  • @cmessamore thank you!!!!  <3
  • NYTino24 said:
    @foxairt Can you edit your post to take adirat out? She lost her baby.
    I deleted it . 
    The comment was in response to hers and almost entirely on the point of not being allowed to experience this in a positive way because of others sensativities . 
    Dispite a long time  of having to just put up with people's comments judgement and insensitivity myself.
    I removed the entire comment as without the context it doesn't really have a place in this thread . (Not in a passive aggressive way) 
    Who else here loves irony 

• I plan on getting DD1 and DD2 matching "Big Sister" shirts and have DD1 hold (without covering her shirt) a girl/boy specific onesie. Pretty sure this is what I'll do but who knows.  ;)
  • @CubsFan7 I loooove the calendar announcements <3

• @irishfrisky love love love it! DH is not a HP fan so I can't get away with those types of things but I do wish I could. I'm still considering doing the nursery HP while he is at work one day lol
  • @mparm91 my cousin refers to her baby as "bean" as well... but they used coffee beans :)
  • @08-16-08jms that's really cute! We aren't really coffee people but my bf loves candy, including jelly beans :)
  • JenPfefferJenPfeffer member
    edited May 2017
    We haven't made a public announcement yet, but I have talked to each of my infertility friends personally (met w/ tears of sweet joy and sadness that I so understand).  For our closest friends, I texted them a picture with our six-year-old in a big brother shirt w/a onesie.   We waited to tell him until 13 weeks because of the high chance of miscarriage with PCOS and all of the other issues we've had; when we finally tell the world, I will use the video telling my son  because I couldn't ask for a better, more excited big brother 
  • @DuchessOfCambridge I don't check the thread for a few days and you already deleted your announcement!? I missed it. Bet it was cute!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• bcashawbcashaw member
    edited May 2017
    someone please explain to me how I have a computer  now and I still cant upload my photo?
    edited to try but it still didn't work
  • Did you try it by upload file instead of dropping the image . It only works for me by file on the mac . 
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    @foxairt I feel like I've tried everything