August 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ check in 5/19

How many other children do you have? 

How far along are you?

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?

Any appointments this week? 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: how many children did you want growing up and has that changed since being an adult? 

Re: STM+ check in 5/19

• Options

Two 

How far along are you?

29 weeks

I'm uncomfortable, hungry, swollen, and itchy

I'm in the waiting room for my regular check up

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I usually get my appointment as soon as they open but I had to schedule for 9:30 and the waiting room is packed. I'm going to be here for awhile and I don't really have time for this. 

GTKY: how many children did you want growing up and has that changed since being an adult? 

I didn't have a specific number but I knew I wanted 2+. My husband wanted 6 so we settled on 4. We are on number 3 and I still definitely want one more. 

• Options

How many other children do you have? 1 DD

How far along are you? 29+1

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Tired a lot now. Like need at least a cat nap daily. Belly feels heavier. I get hot easily. But overall, feeling fine and similar to my last pregnancy.

Any appointments this week? Had one yesterday. Update on it is in the appointments and Thursday ticker change threads.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Question: Anyone who had a csection, how long were you in post-op? I was in mine for over four hours last time. OB says two hours is standard here.

GTKY: how many children did you want growing up and has that changed since being an adult? I always said four. After having one, I'll be good with two. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bumpybump I was in recovery for an hour after DD's delivery via RCS (and was still able to do STS & BF), then moved to mommy/baby suite which insurance would have covered up to 5 days PP.

It was closer to 2 hours with my boys, but they weren't planned c-sections. 
  • Options

How many other children do you have? Three: DS1 is 10, DS2 is 5, and DD is 20 months.

How far along are you? 24 + 5

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Still struggling a bit with m/s that's been exacerbated by heartburn. Various aches & pains. Always tired. Similar to my last pregnancy, but very different from my first two.

Any appointments this week? I have my regular checkup next Friday.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I've been emotional (I dare even to say hormonal) lately. Even a song on the radio can make me ugly cry. 

GTKY: how many children did you want growing up and has that changed since being an adult? I always thought I'd have at least 2. We played with the idea of being one & done for a couple years, but that obviously didn't stick. We are at our personal limit of 4 including this LO, so I'm having my tubes tied during c/s. 

• Options

@bumpybump I told my ob about my heavy belly this morning at my appt. I don't remember feeling like my belly was this heavy last time.

How many other children do you have? 1 4yr old DS

How far along are you? 28+2

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Sciatica pain, heartburn, random aches

Any appointments this week?  I had 2 appointments this week. The MFM had LO is breech but not concerned since he still has time to flip. My OB said that 97% of babies flip by 34 weeks so no need to worry now.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: how many children did you want growing up and has that changed since being an adult?  I always wanted 2 but now that I'm about to have 2 I think I want 3. DH only wants 2 and this will probably be my last pregnancy but I'm not prepared for that. I'm hoping something changes in the next 2-3 years and we have 1 more. By something changing I mean hitting the lottery  :)

DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    OTmom3OTmom3 member

How many other children do you have? 2

How far along are you? 26 weeks today

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Crazy bad leg pain. I had similar pain with my second pregnancy

Any appointments this week? Progesterone shot every Mon

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nope

GTKY: how many children did you want growing up and has that changed since being an adult? I've actually always wanted three and I'm pregnant with my third!

BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• Options

How many other children do you have? One DD 

How far along are you? 28 weeks 

I'm more sore/tired this go around. Little man/second pregnancy is a bit tougher on my body then round one. 

Follow up ultrasound on Monday (checking in what they think is Fibroids that they found during my 20 week appt to make sure they aren't growing) 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

Growing up I wanted two- a boy first then a girl. Obviously I knew you can control it but in my mind having an older brother was the only way to go. That was just what I knew (I have an older brother) so it just seemed like how it's meant to be lol.

As an adult before having kids I wanted 3. I had my daughter first and she's such a handful I could have been easily one and done for awhile. But ultimately I decided I definitely wanted 2 but that is it. 

@bumpybump after being induced I ended up with an emergency C-section, I was slightly out of it but I think it was about an hour to an hour and a half in recovery.

• Options

2 boys.

How far along are you?

25+6

Insomnia like my other pregnancies.  Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

I had an appointment yesterday.  I'll probably go to the lab for the 1 hour glucose and other blood work this week.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

We finally started looking at cribs today.  We really need to pick one soon because time is starting to run out.

I wanted 2 kids probably because most of my family and friends came from 2 child households.  DH was the oldest of 4 and originally wanted 4.  While dating, we compromised on 3 and never moved off of that.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

How many other children do you have? 1

How far along are you? 28+2

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Starting to swell some and just feel huge, still a lot better than my 1st pregnancy 

Any appointments this week? Wednesday 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nope 

GTKY: how many children did you want growing up and has that changed since being an adult? I wanted 4, but I thought I'd start younger than 30. DH only wants 2, and now that I actually have a kid, I'm good with 2. Knowing this is my last pregnancy does make me a little sad.