July 2017 Moms
Options

Exercise and Fitness Check-In 5/20

Sorry for being a day behind yesterday we were all over the place and I was just exhausted and I completely forgot!

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week? 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: If you only have a small amount of time or just don't feel like a longer workout what is your go-to workout? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Exercise and Fitness Check-In 5/20

• Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    1: How far along are you?  33w4d

2: How was your last week? I struggle bussed my way to 5 workouts- 4 crossfit, 1 just 45min elliptical because I had no energy yesterday or motivation. I started coaching for our summer swim team M/Tu and it is outside and it is HOT and drains the crap out of me. I felt hungover energy wise from it until Thursday. 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Just going for 5 now and I need to get in the pool but I keep getting painful braxton hicks when swimming that are painful and super annoying during workouts so I skipped this last week. 

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 
    Eh nothing really I am just in survival mode and trying to get stuff done in his room among all the crap that is this incredibly busy season. We have 1-2 weddings to shoot every weekend until I will stop at 37 weeks and our weeks just look crazy until he comes. 

6: GTKY: If you only have a small amount of time or just don't feel like a longer workout what is your go-to workout? 
    as I said above, elliptical right now is my go-to when I am dragging or sluggish because I can put it on intervals for 45 min and read my book and doesn't require thinking. I love my crossfit workouts but energy has been rough lately and I just needed that day to not push it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jam85 Glad you're good, and I feel you on the exhaustion.

1: How far along are you?  
    31w6d

2: How was your last week? My trainer is on vacation, but we squeezed in a Monday workout.  I was kind of glad she was away the rest of the week, because it was HOT.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Two workouts, eat fewer donuts and less ice cream.

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? Maybe a pedicure.

6: GTKY: If you only have a small amount of time or just don't feel like a longer workout what is your go-to workout? I am so bad...I just don't work out then lol.  Sometimes I'll go shopping just to get my steps up if I'm feeling particularly sluggish.  Usually I can get DS to nap in the stroller, and I can shop where I want, too.