Babies on the Brain
Options

WTO/TWW May 14

Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

WTO - WAYDTGKU:

TWW - Timing:

TWW - Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your perfect meal (calories don't count!)?

Re: WTO/TWW May 14

• Options
    1/1
    27/10?
    Timing: I think -5, -4, -1, O, +1
    Testing: ordered FRER on Amazon (in order to help me avoid buying 5587424 tests at the store). Should arrive tomorrow so probably Tue AM.
    R/R none
    CS/Q none
    GTKY I can never have enough fried chicken in my life! But I love tapas/small plate eating, so it would be that style with one of the dishes being mini fried chicken! Oh oh! And it has to end with the box of chocolates a la The French Laundry!
  • Options
    @JennyColada - GL testing! That is a good idea! I order mine off amazon because I order the cheapies and because I live in a small town and don't want anyone I know to see me buying a test. 

GTKY: What is your perfect meal (calories don't count!)? My perfect meal depends on what I'm in the mood for but I know it would end with creme brulee :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JennyColada I totally plan to order OPKs and tests on Amazon as well! 
    @glitzandglitter I love Creme Brulee!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WTO - WAYDTGKU: Just PNV and doin it in my "Fertile Window" for now. In quotation marks bc I will totally be guessing. Going to try to track CM but I'm sure there will be a learning curve. Next month I will OPK.

R/R: headed to the beach tomorrow so I apologize in advance for not engaging for a while! Good luck to all while I'm gone!

CS/Q: nada!

GTKY: What is your perfect meal (calories don't count!)? I'm a steak and potatoes kind of lady. And now I want creme brulee for dessert.

• Options
    @easttxmamas are you going to come play with us in this thread?!
  • Options
    @JennyColada That sounds like a lovely meal! Good luck testing!
    @glitzandglitter I had ordered cheapies before I went on leave, just because it made more sense to get them that way. I found a pack that was like 30 OPKs and 10 HPTs for $12 or something like that. Yay for creme brulee!
    @UterusesBeforeDuderuses Have fun at the beach! Steak and potatoes are delicious.

GTKY: What is your perfect meal (calories don't count!)? Part of this is just because I haven't had these in over two years at this point. Yes, I'm posting pics, because these are specific items and omg I want them so bad.

These cheese fries, from a little dive back in Chicago called Susie's.

The Chicago Classic from Lou Malnati's.

And this hot fudge sundae from Margie's Candies.

I don't miss Chicago, but I do miss people we left behind and the food. Chicago is definitely a food city, while Orlando definitely is not.

Also, creme brulee is really really easy. If anyone wants, I have a few recipes. I made a cinnamon french toast one when I was in school!
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options

Month/Cycle: TTA

CD/DPO: 24/?:

TWW - Not testing just awaiting AF this week hopefully

R/R: Still getting the migraines but they are less frequent and less intense so that is a good sign. 

GTKY: What is your perfect meal (calories don't count!): This is such a hard question because I just love love love food in general and it really depends on my mood. I'll take a shot with what strikes me right now. Appetizers: These amazing cheese fritters from this local place and a meat, cheese, bread plate. Followed up with a salad that has lots of berries and nuts. Main meal a nice steak in a saucy reduction with loaded mashed potatoes, sauteed veggies and some more bread. For dessert I want cheesecake and ice cream because I can't decide between the two. 

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kindbytealikat - I'm glad they are getting better hopefully they will be gone all together soon.
  • Options
    JennyColadaJennyColada member
    edited May 2017

Omg all this food. Has me drooling today.

@kindbytealkat That's good that your migranes are getting better. I'm sorry that you have to go through that. :(

I got the alert from Amazon that my package (including the FRER tests) arrive and I'm SO EXCITED. But I've also been slightly crampy all day (but it's more of a sharp pain then an ache like usual PMS cramps so IDK) so that's making me a little nervous. :S GAH TOO MANY EMOTIONS.

• Options
  • Options
    @JennyColada - Good luck tomorrow!!!!!! 
  • Options
    BFN last night and BFN this morning. :(
  • Options
    @JennyColada, Sorry for the BFN.  You're what, 12 DPO?  It's still early.  I was reading on FF recently that early testing isn't recommended because most get their BFP when AF is due.  Having said that... I will be peeing on all the sticks beginning at 10 DPO when I'm in the TWW.  :)

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Yea I'm 12 DPO. AF is due on the 18 so we'll see what happens. Trying not to be upset (and this is our first cycle trying and my first off BC so there's really nothing to be upset about), but I can't help but feel bummed.
  • Options
    Sorry @JennyColada
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
  • Options
    @JennyColada - I'm sorry about the BFN, but it's still really early if AF is due on the 18th. What kind of tests are you using? Internet cheapies or FRER?
  • Options
    I did an FRER. I bought a three-pack so I still have 1 left that I may save until the 19th if no AF.
  • Options
    @JennyColada - sorry about your BFN. It's still early - save one of those for the 19th in case AF stays away! Is your luteal phase shorter, <12 days? you may need to wait till you're a few days late if it's shorter. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @JennyColada I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully it's just early!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @JennyColada - sorry about your BFN. It's still early - save one of those for the 19th in case AF stays away! Is your luteal phase shorter, <12 days? you may need to wait till you're a few days late if it's shorter. 
    I'm currently at an estimate of 12 DPO right now. This is my first cycle off of BC so I'm not sure what is "normal" for me (and am basing my AF estimate on 1 cycle off BC in between switching from pills to IUD ~2 years ago as well as from ~18 years old - over 10+ years ago). So really anything could happen. But that's also why I'm trying to not get so down on myself about potentially not getting KU this cycle.

Thanks for hearing me out and being so supportive everyone! I'm happy that I have a great group of women to come to with my random babble. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    @JennyColada - it's hard when you're coming off BC! You're really flying blind as far as when AF may show up. I think the 19th is a great test date if the witch hasn't yet shown her ugly face. FX!!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @JennyColada: FX for no AF and a BFP in the next couple of days! These gals are right: coming off BC is a shot in the dark when it comes to timing, etc. Patience is a virtue, or so they say ;)
    @UterusesBeforeDuderuses: DW loves steak and potatoes; not so much me. She could eat it every meal of every day. and YES, I am coming to play! :)
    @dreamscapes_: uh, those fries...holy cow.
    @kindbytealikat: your post made me so hungry, and I just ate breakfast...so I shouldn't be.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 10/-5 (though that doesn't really matter...)

WTO - WAYDTGKU: Right now, estrace pills 3xday under tongue and Minivelle (estrogen) patch, changed every 3 days. the mood swings and irritability are no joke, ya'll.

TWW - Timing: NA

TWW - Testing: I will test 5-6 days after FET, but that's not until June 2.

R/R: the irritability. oh my goodness. I woke up SUPER happy today, and my mood changed within minutes...all because there was something spilled on the island and I had to clean it up. poor DW. she goes...you do realize your mood just made a 180, right? yes, yes I do. :(

CS/Q: none.

GTKY: What is your perfect meal (calories don't count!)? any Mexican food. seriously. I am a Mexican food junky. I could eat queso until I am sick.

• Options
    @easttxmamas The place they're from is a total dive (they're open 24/7 and are always always packed around 2am), but they're featured every now and then on Food Network. Their fries are sooooo good. They also cut up other things and toss them in there if you want, like hot dogs or gyro meat or fried cheese curds. I miss that place!
  • Options
    @JennyColada - Did you take another test today?
  • Options
    Not yet. I've been getting period cramps the last two days so just waiting for AF. If it somehow doesn't show I may test Sunday if no AF (that would be four days of cramps with no bleeding). I have no other symptoms though (never thought I'd be bummed to not feel nauseated lmao).
  • Options
    @JennyColada - Well, I hope AF stays away! But since this is your first cycle off BC, it might take some time for your body to figure things out.
  • Options
    Yea I agree @ChloandCoco! I'm very excited and doing loads of planning, so keeping myself busy until my BFP (but hopefully it doesn't take TOO long!).
  • Options
    Also I may or may not be snooping on all the BMBs to keep myself busy and have an entire "registry" a la secret Amazon Wishlist. :X
  • Options
    @JennyColada - lol I am a BMB lurker too occasionally and I'm still TTA...perhaps that is my FFFC 
  • Options

@glitzandglitter omg I think I've read the first page of like 50% of the BMBs. It's pretty out of hand. I may spend more time on there than on here!