June 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 5/19

Those with due dates June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30!
 How far along are you?  New/ongoing symptoms? How are preparations going? 
DD: born August 2014
BFP #2: 10/10/16
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 5/19

• We might need to tag people to get participation here. This Friday ticker change never took off. I'm 38 weeks today! Heartburn has been worse the past few days and I'm hoping to finish packing my hospital bag this weekend and clean our bedroom to be more prepared. 
    I was not dialated at all on Monday, but I'm okay with baby staying in for a couple more weeks. I'm nervous about the sleepless newborn period!
    I'd also like to add a GTKY pet peeve: it really bugs me when I'm at a restaurant and my water is empty and the waiter comes and asks if everything is good. I very much appreciate the wait staff saying, "I'll be right back with some refills, is there anything else I can get you?" Or something along those lines. 
  • I am 36 weeks and will be keeping my Friday due date, but as of my appointment this morning I will be having a scheduled csection next Friday unless something naturally happens on its own before then.  Only one more week of bed rest due to gestational hypertension!  I am going to have the surgery in the afternoon so I will have time to shower, get my hair done nice and maybe put on a little makeup.  It is nice for my husband to plan his last day at work for Thursday and get done the last minute details we have been putting off.  I had originally been hoping for a vbac, so seeing all the benefits of the scheduled repeat csection has helped deal with that.  No new symptoms for me and I have actually been feeling great and sleeping pretty well.  My family has been very supportive while I've been on bed rest the last 3 weeks!  Looking forward to meeting my little girl next week!
    DD: born August 2014
    BFP #2: 10/10/16
    Pregnancy Ticker