October 2017 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday (5/16/17)

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday (5/16/17)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @natleilynn I vote to work from home and poop in peace. :)

@boobopgirl LOL! Ahh there is always a silver lining.  :D
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @tyannej this is my tmi too. It's to the point that a pantiliner barely works anymore, but I don't feel like wearing pads! 

Also, @natleilynn that bunny gif is super creepy! 
  • Options
    I feel you on the discharge @tyannej...it's ridiculous!  

Anyone else getting crazy crotch-sweat? I took two showers yesterday cuz I felt so icky and smelled so sweaty with my drenched undies. Wearing pantyliners helps but some days I just have a sweaty crotch smell going on without the wetness! 
    Trigger warning in signature...
    Me: 33  DH: 37
    Together since 2010, Married August 2014
    TTC: Off and on since April 2015
    Diagnosis: Severe MFI
    1/15/2017: FET #1, successful. Baby boy delivered via c-section 9/30/17  <3
    1/2/2018: FET #2: BFN  :'(

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    tyannejtyannej member
    @SwtAnana +1 on the croch sweat. My downstairs in on a level all it's own...
  • Options
    emwj10187emwj10187 member
    edited May 2017
    @SwtAnana +1 with the crotch sweat and ill add boob sweat to the mix as well... 

\

• Options
    @emwj10187 I still have my B cups so no boob sweatin' for me  :( 

Although I'm getting a lot of hyperpigmentation on the sides of my boobs?!?! Strange. And a fuzzy belly. And random hairs on my neck/chin. 
    Trigger warning in signature...
    Me: 33  DH: 37
    Together since 2010, Married August 2014
    TTC: Off and on since April 2015
    Diagnosis: Severe MFI
    1/15/2017: FET #1, successful. Baby boy delivered via c-section 9/30/17  <3
    1/2/2018: FET #2: BFN  :'(

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    This whole thread has me cracking up!!

I have no problem pooping at work as long as I'm the only one in the bathroom. If someone walks in mid-poop I have to wait for them to leave so that I can finish. 

My discharge has definitely increased from pre-pregnancy levels, but isn't too crazy yet. 

My TMI lately is the constant farting. So gross!
  • Options
    JessDGJessDG member
    I have so much gas too!  It is so bad at night.  DH is convinced I save it up for him
  • Options
    I have cloudy urine. I got tested for UTI and it came negative. It was never cloudy before.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    beezeeebeezeee member
    I have cloudy urine. I got tested for UTI and it came negative. It was never cloudy before.
    I've noticed mine is cloudy sometimes too, usually first thing in the morning. I thought it might have something to do with my prenatal, which I take right before bed.

i ready something about urine changes/characteristics signifying the sex of the baby (like if your pee looks one way it's a girl, another way it's a boy), but I didn't pay any attention to it because I assume it's BS.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    @beezeemarie, Usually first thing in the morning for me too. I did one of those silly quizzes and it says cloudy urine is common for girl babies. I don't take my prenatal before bed. Usually after breakfast.

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    beezeeebeezeee member
    Hmm so probably not related to the prenatal. I have my AS tomorrow so we will see if it's a girl, lol  ;)
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    Lol this thread is so good. I have so much gas lately I ended up farting thru yoga tonight. Ha! Oh well. Also I'm paranoid about not going to the bathroom if I get an urge, so I poop at work every day :blush:
  • Options
    @tyannej @OliveOyl2014 not sure what brand of liners you use, but I am loyal to Always Dailies. I have always dealt with quite a bit of discharge so I never go a day without liners. These ones are like mini-pads without the bulk. So much more absorbent. I despise the thin little carefree ones and the others like it. Definitely recommend the Dailies
  • Options
    @beezeemarie Good luck for tomorrow!

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    tyannejtyannej member
    @sjohns908 yeah I've been using carefree. I've never had an issue with them before, but now I'm like WOAH. 
  • Options
    i made my MW swab me yesterday bc i was scared i had an infection from all the discharge. she had a student and everything with her. it came back negative. now i feel like such an idiot. but oh well i guess all this sweat and discharge is totes normal. only took my 3rd pregnancy to figure that out lololzzz.

+1 to farting. like not even little ones. i am talking bass.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails