March 2017 Moms

Weight watchers

Any mama's planning on starting weight watchers? I started last week as I am getting married in August and two babies om two years has me at my highest weight ever. I like that WW has a plan for breast feeding mama's.  Hoping we can check in with one another and swap recipes ect

Re: Weight watchers

• @anonellis it's so hard to when breast feeding makes you soo hungry! The cravings are the same as they were when I was pregnant! I have 40 lbs to lose. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't thought of weight watchers... but I hear you. I feel like I'm starving all the time and just keep eating handfuls after handfuls of trailmix. 

... A website/food blogger I frequent is "Skinnytaste." Her recipes are always super yummy and she lines them up with WW points. 
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I only have 8 lbs to lose to get back to previous weight so I'm just going to workout and eat healthier but one of my friends has used weight watchers a couple of times and swears by it. 
  • I think I'm going to do WW - I've lost the baby weight but would like to lose 25 more lbs
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Lurking from May 2017...

I cannot say enough good thing about WW! I was doing it before getting KU and it is the easiest "diet" I have ever done. It didn't feel like I was depriving myself at all, since you can eat whatever you want you just have to be mindful of your points for the day. I plan on starting as soon as I can after giving birth. 

Good luck! And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. 
  • kaylaefkaylaef member
    Just an update. Steadily loosing, not starving and no dip in supply
  • I started on Monday! Mostly not hungry but I have insane cravings still 
  • kaylaefkaylaef member
    Ugh I hear you @nursemama-2 it's the breast feeding!