July 2017 Moms
Options

Bump registry issue?

Hi Ladies,
I hope this is ok for a new post.  Our registry which we created through bump linking to 2 vendors just stopped working. It had a descrption from us and the 2 stores we used. It pulled in every item from the 2 stores.  Well, fast forward to now.......

1) We don't pop in searches on the bump registry finder. 2) It asks me to start a new registry now when I am logged in-- I can't edit anything about the old one or system and 3) the old link still works but doesn't pull in all the items from amazon. It pulls in stuff from Babies r us but not amazon.

Is anyone else in the same boat or fixed this issue?

Thanks,

Katie

Re: Bump registry issue?

• Options
    I didn't use the Bump to make my registry so I haven't dealt with it specifically, BUT I know the Bump is super glitchy as a website as a whole. So I wouldn't freak out yet. Give it a day or two and see if it fixes itself, and if you need it fixed immediately or it doesn't get fixed, I would get in contact with the admins/whatever help center they have. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    Thanks! I emailed but not sure if there are humans at the other end. They're both on the other 2 sites still in full...it was just so weird. Thanks for letting me ask.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't let The Bump manage anything, personally. Just send out the names of the places - registries are easy to find without trying to conglomerate them through a company (xo group) who is actually notoriously bad at technology.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    Haha!   Do you know if you return something if people know? I tried to ask. I think all that is from amazon. I just got dupes of two things.  The people will never see it's a dupe.
  • Options
    Haha!   Do you know if you return something if people know? I tried to ask. I think all that is from amazon. I just got dupes of two things.  The people will never see it's a dupe.
    I only have a registry for myself, as I'm not having a shower before the baby comes, so I don't think I've returned anything on it yet - but I intend to next week if you want to wait! haha
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    Oooh...let me know! We just moved into a new house...so I am not that efficient! :)