A little about me, I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant with our little girl! She was conceived via IVF after 3 failed rounds of IUI.
Now, I'm starting my research on the benefits of Delayed Cord Clamping vs Cord Blood Banking. We could also throw Cord Blood Donation in there if we don't have enough to read about.
I am looking for your ladies thoughts and insight into what is the best route to go. While money is a factor for us, if CBB is the better option, we'd find the money for it. What is your thoughts/experience on this? If you did/are doing CBB, do you have a lab recommendation?
Thank you in advance!!
Me: 31, DH:33
TTC since October 2015: MFI
Summer 2016: 3 IUI's: BFN
October 2016: Switched RE's and began IVF cycle
December 2016: Retrieved 13 eggs, 12 mature, 9 fertilized with ICSI. 5 day ET of 2 blasts with 4 frosites left. BFP!!!! EDD: 8/30/2017
August 25, 2017: It's a Girl!!
April 12, 2019: FET, BFP!!! Baby BOY EDD: 12/29/2019