July 2017 Moms

HDBD 5/17

Could you please include if you're having a boy or girl? 
Every single person who has commented on my bump has guessed baby's sex correctly, so I want to see if there is something behind this "carrying high" theory! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 

Re: HDBD 5/17

• @nktrodden826 I think I can see what you mean! My belly is definitely a boob shelf at this point, but it makes me hopeful if we do this again there's a good chance I won't feel like that baby is all up in my throat! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Loading the player...
  • @GlitterFish oh definitely! I don't feel like she's crowding my lungs making it hard to breathe now she's so low it makes it uncomfortable to sit.. so ya win some ya lose some  :D
  • @GlitterFish I'm carrying much higher this time around with my girl than I did with my DS. A whole new set of stretch marks for me!
    Anniversaryimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • LOL @mslynn2012 4 weeks apart and our babies are the same sized fruit! 
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• @jkbrownstein I was told the same thing. I'm team green and my belly is more spread out the sides than pointy. Everyone is predicting a girl from that. 
  • The best I got... lol. 32 weeks and 2 days, from Mother's Day...
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    @alcrimmins you look lovely  <3
  • FTM 32 weeks with a boy. @GlitterFish I have also had 3 different strangers tell me/guess it was a boy. He was head down at 30 weeks, but I think he might still be flipping around a little. I keep feeling what I am hoping is his butt sticking out right under my ribs. It's a butt or a head!  

Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • One year ago vs today, 32 weeks in both, both boys.