Pregnant after IF

2nd Trimester Check-in Week of May 8th

Hi Everyone 

This is a weekly check-in for those in their 2nd trimester: weeks 14 through the end of week 27.

Congrats to all the strong ladies who have made it this far! It's such a great feeling and we've all accomplished so much! We are now 1 week closer to the end of this especially long journey we call "infertility."

Please post below a little about yourself, how many beans you have growing inside, if you have found out the sex(es) and what your EDD is. Please also let us know how far you've made it on your journey and when your next appointment is and what for. If I'm missing anyone from this list, or you are new to the 2nd tri, please let me know and I will add you.

Please let us know when you have graduated to 3rd trimester so that I can update our list!

Mommies to be:
@JuliaAnn86 EDD 8/4/17 with 2 beans!
@persnickity EDD 8/5/17 with 1 girl!
@ChristinaV2015 EDD 8/5/17 with 1 surprise bean!
@Esperer EDD 8/6/17 with 2 beans!
@ljsmith805 EDD 8/8/17 with 1 girl!
@JWatt5 EDD 8/13/17 with 1 boy!
@DDRGirlie EDD 8/16/17 with 1 boy and 1 girl!
@Stars2016 EDD 8/24/17 with 1 boy!
@oxinfree EDD 9/5/17 with 1 boy!
@omarismyhomeboy EDD 9/8/17 with 1 girl!
@latershrader  EDD 9/12/17 with 1 boy!
@Kp214 EDD 9/25/17 with 1 boy!
@emilye13 EDD 9/28/17 with 1 girl!
@emgem819 EDD 10/5/17 with TWIN girls!
@ChocolateIsLife EDD 10/21/17 with 1 girl!
@Joslynj11 EDD 10/26/17 with 1 bean!
@hopeby2015 EDD 10/31/17 with TWINS!
@Polythene Pam EDD 10/31/2017 with 1 bean!

QOTW: The May Long Weekend is coming up - do you have any fun springtime plans or traditions for the weekend?
Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
TTC #1 07.2015
03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
TTC #2 06.2019
08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

Re: 2nd Trimester Check-in Week of May 8th

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    edited May 2017
    Hi everyone!!
    Welcome new 2nd trimester friends!! 

26w, 1d with a little boy. Feeling pretty good still - although sleeping is getting a bit tough. The last few nights I can't get comfortable (and for some reason now hate my Snoogle - never thought that would happen). Finn is glued to me, DH is snoring and I'm tossing and turning. When I do sleep - I'm having a lot of dreams again - mostly about protecting people, my baby or my dog. Mamabear instincts are kicking in!

I did my glucose challenge on Thursday - wasn't bad at all - and should get the results on Thursday at my regular appointment. I've been getting this funny feeling - I just would love to have an ultrasound, I'd just like to see him. Although I can see the kicks on the outside - yesterday I poked my belly twice and got two little kicks in return haha. 

QOTW: It's cottage opening weekend every May Long Weekend with my extended family (my father's side) so I'll be up in Muskoka for that. I won't be able to help quite as much as usual (gardens, putting the little boat in, fixing up the dock) so I get the laundry duty - blahhhhh - haha. But still happy to help - it's my favourite place to be with some of my favourite people. 

@latershrader - Hope all is well, we didn't hear from you last week. I've got this update thread posted for this week but I'll be leaving after next week so hopefully you can take over the thread from there. 
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Happy Monday all! 15 weeks with this little bean, feeling good! My next appt is June 2 to confirm gender, can't wait :)

We used to camp on Memorial Day weekend but it always rained so we don't keep up that tradition :) hopefully just gardening and grilling out. My husband got a huge smoker last year so we love weekends of just smoking meat and playing outside with our 3 year old. I asked for a massage gift card for mothers day so if my husband was listening ;) maybe I'll redeem that on the long weekend too :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay I love seeing friends from the 1st trimester board moving over here! <3 

@jwatt5 I didn't know what May Long Weekend was so I googled it and its a Canadian public holiday-very cool! I love starting off the week learning something new. That is so neat that your maternal instincts are kicking in when you sleep! Hope you start sleeping better soon!

@Polythene Pam Ahhh so exciting to find out the gender next month! June 2nd will be here fast! Omg I have been wanting a prenatal massage so bad lately. Hoping you get one soon!

AFM: 16w3d! Feeling pretty good right now. First time in almost a week that my headache isn't keeping me down, so I'm trying to clean, and prepare for my finals this week. We bought a doppler and it has really helped me with my anxiety between appointments. I love hearing her little heartbeat. <3 We leave in about a week to go to Oregon and Washington for a week, and I am soooo looking forward to it! All of the food, and nature. I would love to live up in that area some day, or at least buy a small piece of property to have a place to stay when we feel like getting out of the Texas heat. I hope everyone has a great week!

ETA I just realized how peppy I sound when I wrote this post. I'm pretty sure that has to do with my cup of coffee.  :D
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi all. I'm 21+6 with one little boy. Due Sept 12. Next appointments are the end of the month, i'll do my glucose test then too. Ick. I am praying I pass! My last appointment was right before I left. It was a good anatomy scan, all is well. They couldn't get a good shot of his heart so I will have another scan shortly. Nothing to worry about though!

Sorry to miss a week! I had to travel out to our west coast office for the week. It was hell. I am officially done flying during pregnancy. I was weepy and emotional to leave DH for the week. I think that was the worst of it. That and being holed up in a room for 4 days straight with NO breaks was not fun. But we got what we needed to do done and I got home on Saturday. One bonus was that I was stretched out in bed and felt a kick. I put my hand on my tummy where i felt it and he gave me one more of good measure, which i felt. Made me cry because DH missed it. I found out at my anatomy scan that I DO have an anterior placenta, which is why until then I hadn't felt kicks, just rolls and flips. But he'll be kicking me for months to come so it's all good.

DH is my hero and finished painting the nursery. It looks so good. Now I just have to get some furniture in there!

QOTW: No real plans for memorial day. We do it right for July 4th so I'll just save it for that week!

@JWatt5 I'm happy to take over when you head out to 3rd tri! Thanks for posting until then! And enjoy your weekend away! Sounds heavenly (the cottage, not the laundry!)

@PolythenePam Careful with those smoked meats! Hope you get that massage!
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    edited May 2017
    @chocolateislife - gahhh haha. Since there's a holiday on a monday (Memorial Day) for you gals too in the US in May I asked - I was having a hard time coming up with a new question lol. I thought I was being sneaking just calling it the "may long weekend". "May 2-4" as we call it here is a big weekend lol first warm long weekend for camping and cottaging. Everything opens for the summer season. 

@latershrader - oh man a work trip now - I'd been emotional too. I dodged going to Charlotte last week for just 2 days. So exciting you felt that little kick - it's growing on me more and more now that I feel him just about everyday. DH will get the feel him soon I'm sure!!
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• @jwatt5 May kind of always feels like a big holiday to me anyways, so I think I'll start referring to it as May Long Weekend as well.  :D
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey y'all! 22 weeks 3 days over here with my little girl. She has been kicking up a storm which I love. But sometimes she kicks my bladder! Very funny. I got some big baby stuff delivered from my mom this weekend! She got a diaper bag, diaper pail and a 4moms rockaroo. Pretty exciting! On the downside, I have been dealing with lower back pain. I'm naturally quite petite and the extra weight on my belly is tough on my back. I bought one of those giant pillows which is really cozy but back issues continue. 

QOTW: The May Long Weekend is coming up - do you have any fun springtime plans or traditions for the weekend? 
    I don't have any specific plans for Memorial Day. Every other weekend in May involves travel so I plan on doing nothing that weekend! Next weekend (the 20th) is my best friend's wedding so I gotta push through the fatigue and back pain and airplanes and layovers to make sure I'm there for her Thurs - Sun. I'll be 6 months at that point. Very exciting but definitely going to be a different situation pregnant versus not. 
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.
    8/16: IVF, antagonist protocol 
    21 eggs | 9 blasts | 7 normal through PGS
    10/16: FET  = BFN  :(
    12/16: Surprise natural BFP 
    Beta 1: 177 | Beta 2: 483 | Beta 3: 8,755 | Beta 4: 39,007. Baby born 9/5/2017

NOW on sibling journey. 
    2/20: FET = BFN :(
    4/20: Surprise COVID BFP

• Kp214Kp214 member
    Hi! I'm 20 weeks today with a boy!  I go tomorrow for the detailed scan of the organs and stuff.  I wnet to some yard sales with a friend and found a glider and a carrier that I wanted for less than 1/3 of the price new,  era excited by that.  I also bought some onesies and think they are so tiny.  I'm trying to dye the fabric of the cushions for the glider from tan to gray. We will see if it works. 

QOTW: my family typically meets at my parents' lake house and eat BBQ. I don't know if I'll be able to this year, but I'm going to try.  I've really enjoyed going fishing there and hope to do some of that. 

Me:32 DH:36
    Me: DOR, poor egg quality, MTHFR
    DH: MFI
    TTC since 3/2014
    2015: 3 IUI's-BFN
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    3/2016: RE suggested donor eggs- taking an ivf break and to supplement 
    9/2016: 3rd ivf cycle-cancelled due to early ovulation
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos
    1/9/17: transferred 1 embryo-BFP 1/16
    1/18/17: beta #1-104
    1/20/17: beta #2-174
    2/2/17: first u/s, heartbeat of 107 at 6w1d
    7/20/17: baby boy born at 30+3 via emergency c-section 

• Morning everyone! I'm 23 weeks with baby boy (Beau) due beginning of September. It's creeping up fast. Crazy how the first trimester crawled and now time is flying... probably because I'm getting organized to move and have lots to do to distract me. 

We decided to take a babymoon after all, and have decided to go back to where we grew up (Vancouver/Victoria). We haven't been back in ages because it costs so much and we'd often rather go on a new adventure instead, but with my new nephew (already 3 months old and haven't met him) and my mom wanting to throw me a baby shower, we figured why not! Great opportunity to catch up with old friends. So that's exciting... we head out mid-June which is only a month away. 

QOTW: No plans, maybe do some golfing and the pool at our golf club should be opening that weekend so some post-golf (or let's be real... MID-golf) pool lounging as well. 

@JWatt5 - your plans sound so lovely. I love cabin times... something so nostalgic about it for me as we did it every summer growing up I think. What fun (laundry duty and all)!

@Polythene Pam - I hope hubs listens ;) ... I've been curious about how comfortable that is while pregnant though... I mean you can't lay face down right!? And the back is my favorite part. I'm certain it's super enjoyable still, I'm just not familiar with how it's done...

@ChocolateIsLife - Canada basically has the same US holidays but renamed.. aka Memorial Day = May Long, Veteran's Day = Remembrance Day, President's Day = Family Day, etc. PS> your trip sounds fun! Enjoy :)

@latershrader - I have glucose test next Friday... ugh. Not looking forward to that but hoping we'll both be fine. Exciting about feeling the kicks! Yay.

@omarismyhomeboy - I'm dealing with some pretty brutal back pain as well. I've been using the snoogle to no avail, and even started seeing a chiropractor. Our bed is "dead" though and Eric has also been having pain so we went and bought a new mattress over the weekend which we'll have delivered to our new place. Hoping it helps... we splurged on a tempur-pedic so fx.

@Kp214 - yay for detailed anatomy scan! I was super excited for mine but found they spent so much time looking at the heart that it was quite boring haha. Oh well. Super exciting that you got some great yard sale deals though... great deals are always exciting! 

---
    Started TTC April 2011
    Me: 32, DH: 32
    Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
    • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
    • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
    • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
    • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
    • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
    • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
    • TW below
    • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
    • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    @oxinfree - that's great you are going home for your babymoon - it'll be nice to be back for a few days and have a shower/meet your nephew with your family. Sounds perfect! I love going to the cottage - it was built by my great grandfather & a huge part of my father/my childhood. I hope it's a big part of our son's as well.

@omarismyhomeboy - that will be a fun adventure (hopefully with little back pain) next weekend - just remember to sit/move when you need to! 

@ChocolateIsLife - I love that @oxinfree refers to it as the May Long Weekend as well - it's actually our "Victoria Day" to celebrate our previous Queen's birthday - but I'm not sure anyone really celebrates the queen here much anymore - we just camp/cottage (and back in my younger days, drink a "2-4" of beer hehe).

@Kp214 - hope your scan is great today!! Our little guy wouldn't move his arm from across his chest or move out of the corner he was in - we almost had to reschedule. Stubborn like his mother. It's a magical scan - enjoy!

Glucose test wise - I really didn't find it too bad at all to drink (not a fav but tolerable). I had the orange one and it was nice and cold, if it wasn't may have been harder to drink back! You've got 5 mins to drink it. Baby and I got a little sugar rush which wasn't too bad as I had eaten lunch about 2 hours before, not sure how it would have been on a totally empty stomach - I didn't want to find out (it's 50gms of sugar which is like 16oz coke - i'd rather drink the orange drink that the coke - not a fan haha) but the sugar crash was pretty bad since I don't take in much sugar. Then a little blood draw and it's alllll done. 
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• oxinfreeoxinfree member
    edited May 2017
    @JWatt5 - bahahah shows what I know. I don't know any of my friends that call it Victoria day... we ALL say May Long ;) haha <3 

edited to add.
    ps... I have to fast for my glucose test... so no food/drink after I go to bed, and then my appointment isn't until 9am. I get sick if I don't get up and eat right away, so I'll be nauseous before I start. Ugh.
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    edited May 2017
    @oxinfree - I only know because my grandmother idolizes the Royal family - she forgets we have a Prime Minister/Canadian govt. She'd never let me forget about the Queen!
    You have to fast? That stinks - she did tell me that some people choose to but I didn't have to. Just gotta make it through that morning - you can do it!!

I actually just got the call and the DG/Glucose test results were great!  :)
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Kp214Kp214 member
    Everything went well at the scan.  Baby boy is measuring 1.5 weeks ahead with his thighs measuring 3 weeks ahead! I'm taking that to mean he will be tall like DH.  

@oxinfree good luck on yout glucose test.  You can make it. I know it's will be tough, though.  
    TTC since 3/2014
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos

• Hi everyone, I've made it to my second trimester. I'm 15 weeks pregnant with 1.  I had my first OB appointment yesterday, she tried to find the heartbeat with just a doppler machine but couldn't. I have a really large fibroid on the left outside of my uterus. Its 7cm. She thinks it's the fibroid interference. So she's sending me for a urgent ultrasound she said she doesn't want me to worry, but how can I not. 
          I saw baby's hb a week ago Friday, so I'm trying to tell myself baby is ok but I'm scared. I managed to get an appointment for Thursday, then I go see my OB Tuesday again. 
           My BP was high so she wants me on blood pressure meds. I hate being so high risk, on so many levels. I just want me and the baby to be healthy. 
            I'm working 5 hr days, I'm a infant toddler caregiver for 1 to 2 year olds. Its exhausting. My OB said we will see how long I will be able to work. I might not qualify for our Canadian mat leave since I've already had a medical sick leave this year. 
  • Hey hey ladies! So exciting to be checking in another week. I am a little late this week, Mondays and Tuesdays are always crazy for me. I am 15+6 with one little bean cooking right along :) DH and I are booking an appointment to find out the gender next week so that is exciting! We are getting a private US since OB won't tell us until 20 weeks. I am so anxious to learn if we have a he or she!! 

QOTW: We do not have anything planned yet but we are fairly spontaneous and I can see us doing something last minute :)
    Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    @Kp214 - yah that's great!!

@oxinfree - GL today!!

@vintage girl - I'd be so nervous too but you did see a HB not long ago and do have that fibroid. I hope everything shows up just fine and this is just a nice extra peek at your LO! For Leave/EI - I sent you a private message :) 

TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Kp214Kp214 member
    @JWatt5 thanks!  Glad your results were great!

@Joslynj11 how exciting!  

@vintage girl it's so hard not to worry. Tomorrow will be here soon. Hang in there. You'll see your LO soon. 
    TTC since 3/2014

• Kp214 

I'm glad to see you here! I just saw an old post of yours about DOR and responded (again--as my story has updated). Glad you know that DOR doesn't mean babies are out of the picture :) I'm enjoying it.
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
  • Kp214Kp214 member
    @peregrinefalconx it is so wonderful to read your story!  Was this an unexpected surprise or did you decide to give your own eggs another chance?  I'm so happy for you and glad to see you here!
    TTC since 3/2014

• My ultrasound went good as far as a strong heartbeat of 164, baby measuring at 15 weeks 3 days. So I feel very relieved. I see my OB again Tuesday. 
  • Kp214Kp214 member
    @vintage girl. That's great!  Glad everything looks good. 
    TTC since 3/2014

• I am way late to the check-in this week. May is turning into a nightmare for my work schedule. I'm in meetings non stop all day every day with very little time for lunch or bumping. I'll be glad when the month slows down.

Today's my last day in the second trimester. We meet with the doula this weekend to start preparing the birth plan. Monday is my glucose test.

@oxinfree you said it felt like second tri was going fast. To me it's felt like the second trimester went slowly compared to the first... Until I got to the end and realized I've only got 12 weeks left until she's here. Crazy to think about!
  • @persnickity I think it's mostly just because of what I've had going on in my second trimester. It's been busy busy and I'm sure that's helped. First trimester crawled because of anxiety, but I've heard the 3rd crawls so that'll be interesting... :/ I already can't wait to meet baby... can't imagine how I'll do if/when he's late!  <3

@vintage girl that's great news! 

---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• @oxinfree that makes sense. We did a bunch of stuff in the first trimester and that with lots of Dr appointments made it go quickly. The second trimester felt slow after the a/s, since there wasn't much going on. 
  • It took me forever to get an OB appointment and then she cancled it and I had to wait a month to be seen at 15 weeks. I graduated from the fertility clinic at 8 weeks so have I have been very nervous. Well I am nervous anyways. I just want to be happy and excited, but I'm having a hard time getting there. 
          My OB still wants me on pelvic rest till at least after my 19 week ultrasound, especially since I had bleeding at around 6 weeks. I'm fine with that really. My mantra since the very start of the prep for this pregnancy and onwards has been what ever it takes. I just wish I wasn't so high risk. I worry too much. 
           When did you all start buying baby stuff? I keep delaying it, and thinking it's still too early and then I want to know the gender too. I am thinking of slowly getting some little things and maybe shopping around for little things.
  • Kp214  Well I "gave my own eggs a chance" in the way that I was having unprotected sex (NTNP)! We were planning on putting in another embryo and it just happened when my DD was about 8 months old. It makes things more emotionally complicated if you can imagine, but I like to keep my therapist in business ;) It's funny bc I and my whole family thought this would happen, or at least wondered. But I had to get my almost year old baby to me somehow!

Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.

BabyGaga
  • Kp214Kp214 member
    @peregrinefalconx wow!  That's a great story.  I can only imagine the emotions of all this. It's great to have someone to talk to. I, too, think about the possibility of an unexpected surprise if we are ever NTNP after baby boy arrives.  So happy for you!
    TTC since 3/2014

• Kp214  Thank you. Wish I weren't so stressed about it all. It can def happen to you! All my RE said was "well, there is a lot more blood flow to the uterus after a first baby and that can make a big difference." I'm one of three of my therapist's patients who used DE and then had OE babies! I did know I was pregnant extremely early (bc one of my first symptoms is always to be beyond freezing to death), so I tested, was a little shocked and started the POI shots when I was 4w3d. So maybe that also made a difference! Anyway, congrats--you've got a long history and I hope you are enjoying all the joys of pregnancy. LOL.

BabyGaga
  • Kp214Kp214 member
    @peregrinefalconx I think IF takes our innocence, leaving us with knowledge of what is needed for this to be successful and what can go wrong. My point is that after everything, it's normal to be stressed by everything.  Congratulations again!
    TTC since 3/2014