October 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 5/14

1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments this week? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What does Mother's day mean to you?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 5/14

• Options
    1. 19 weeks 
    2. Mango
    3. Feeling pretty good considering I had a hard time sleeping due to night sweats
    4. So tired of round ligament pain and muscles stretching.
    5. It is a fun day to celebrate everything that we do as mothers. I get the pleasure of still having all of my motherly duties as every other day. No day off for this momma, toddlers don't understand a day off. Lol
  • Options
    1. 20 weeks
    2. Banana
    3. I had a horrible wave of nausea hit me last night, which was super odd. Baby has been kicking in some sensitive spots and that always gets me like the reflex tests at the Dr lol. DH finds it hilarious when I jump up when I get kicked in the cervix :/
    4. A/S is Tuesday!! No OB appt until next week
    5. Rave: dh and I (meaning dh lol) are re-surfacing our deck. I am so excited! It takes up a good 40% of our yard, so it's a huge focal point. It's so clean now that it's been pressure washed, I'm excited to get it painted once the dumb whirly birds go away
    6. Not to be a pessimist lol, but I'm not a huge fan of "hallmark holidays" and days like Valentine's, mothers and fathers day. I'm more into showing people on a regular basis that you love and appreciate them by doing simple acts of gratitude and kindness all year.  Holidays like this put too much pressure on people and it tends to go downhill because of it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks? 17 weeks! 

2) How big is baby? A pomegranate...doesn't that seem huge??

3) How are you feeling? Pretty good lately. Significantly better than first trimester. And my bump is finally coming in :) 

4) Any appointments this week? YES! It's anatomy scan week (finally!). Can't wait to make sure this LO is healthy and hopefully find out the sex on Friday. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? NATM

6) GTKY: What does Mother's day mean to you? I talk to my mother most days through text or phone calls, but I like having a special day to appreciate her. Now that I'm a FTM, Mother's Day will take on a whole new meaning! 
  • Options
    1. 16 weeks

2. avocado 

3. Feeling pretty good!

4. No appointments

5. We've finally had a beautiful weekend here in the midwest after a week of rain/flooding. It had been sunny and in the 70's/80's. AND we had a weekend with nothing planned, so we e just spent it shopping, eating out, and being outside. 

6.  Not one to also go overboard with these types of holidays, but it's nice to show our mothers how much we care and appreciate them. I guess it's also a day to think of those mothers who aren't celebrating in the way they had hope. They are still mothers and deserve a day to be appreciated and recognized. Mothers come in all shapes and forms and I'm thankful for the people in my life who have been one or acted like a mother figure to me. Happy Mother's Day everyone!
  • Options
    1. 16 weeks

2. Avocado 

3. Pretty good, tired but more from end of the school year stress.

4. 16 weeks normal appointment on Thursday

5. So happy for an appointment, it's harder after a loss to go those 4 weeks in between appointments.  Can't wait until my appointments are every two weeks

6.  It is a day where I do no chores as refrain from making decisions.  Morning spent with in laws evening spent with my parents.
  • Options
    JessDGJessDG member
    1) How many weeks?  20!  Halfway there.  Can't believe it!

2) How big is baby?  Banana

3) How are you feeling?  I feel pretty good these days.

4) Any appointments this week?  Big week for us!  A regular checkup on Wednesday and our anatomy scan on Thursday.  I am looking forward to seeing baby's growth and hope all looks good with him.  I am also dying to see if my SCH is gone.  I've been limited on what I can/cannot do for about a month now, and I am longing to be a regular person again!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  I hadn't been super comfortable sleeping lately, so a friend of mine loaned me her snoogle to use for the rest of my pregnancy.  Last night's sleep was amazing.  I probably won't ever want to give it back haha.  

6) GTKY: What does Mother's day mean to you?  I think of it as a time to be thankful for my awesome mom.  We don't ever go crazy with Mother's Day, but it does get me to stop and think about all the times my mom has been there for me.  I've got some big shoes to fill!