September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 5/13-14

Weekend Random Chit Chatter

Re: Weekend Randoms 5/13-14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsJessS Cajun food sounds amazing but it does sound like heartburn city waiting to happen. 
  • Options
    I'm so proud of myself. I managed to clean the whole house in just a couple short hours. Now if only I could get DD to clean her room.  :p 

I really want tacos. 
  • Options
    @mrs_tacos I watched that gif about 7 times!!  :D
  • Options
    MrsJessSMrsJessS member
    edited May 2017
    @msashley2010-2 seriously! The in laws had a crawfish boil two weeks go, I ate one potato and a mushroom and was miserable for ages

ETA: we totally just had breakfast burritos for lunch!
  • Options
    I keep trying to be productive today. But we went out to buy Mother's Day gifts for family and the few hours of shopping left my feet hurting most of the day. Now I just want to put my feet up and nap. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    winerenwineren member
    @jena333-2 I recommend finding the size you are in store and then looking online. There were better sales and better selection for me online...sales vary obviously lol. I ordered 14 things for $90. And they have free returns in store so if you order things you end up hating, it's super easy. ...Granted, I also ended up buying several things in the store when I first went (Snoogle!!) but the cheapest shirt I got in store was like $17.
  • Options
    Happy Mother's Day ladies!!!!!! Enjoy your day!!! I got breakfast in bed from DH and DD And DS. It has been beautiful weather here this weekend and it's been great!! <3<3
  • Options
    I was planning on making my fav cookies today... but I don't have any brown sugar. I am not going to the grocery store. Blehhhh. 
  • Options
    @labby18 I am so sorry for your friend. I am sure it is hard for both of you. 
  • Options
    @jnr6510 thanks for the heads up I just got three items for 25 dollars!
  • Options
    Happy Mothers day! I had to work this morning, but I came home to a diy card from my kid and then my husband took me to the movies. Now he's cooking dinner. It's been really nice. 
  • Options
    I worked today! Hope everyone had a wonderful day, it sure is quiet on here today! 

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs: