Congrats @cato99!
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Congratulations @cato99! She is beautiful! 

@Colleen0516 I had insomnia after getting the steroid shots too, although the worry doesn't help sleeping either! Fingers crossed you can keep them cooking a bit longer!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats @cato99!! What a gorgeous little girl. I'm sorry about the NICU stay but I'm so happy she's home with you now.

@Colleen0516 Sorry about the insomnia. When I was taking steroids for my autoimmune issues back in the day I developed the absolute WORST insomnia. I'm wondering if you can maybe take a Benadryl to help with sleep after the shots? Pregnancy makes sleeping difficult enough! I hope you're able to get some much needed rest!

Of course here I am at 4am and I can't get back to sleep. I've been waking up between 2-4 every morning for awhile now. After I get up and eat something (like fruit or oatmeal) I'm usually able to get back to sleep for a little bit but it's been hard. I'm 37 weeks now and I can pretty much taste the end. In exactly 2 weeks we have an appointment with L&D for induction. I told DH last night that I'm so ready (and impatient and excited) that I wish it was next weekend!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • ARB425ARB425 member
    @cato99 Congratulations! She is beautiful! Love the name, that was actually our 2nd choice for our little girl. Ours is very similar just pronounced differently. Her name will be Karolina(pronounces Kara-Lena) after my grandma. Glad you guys are both home and doing well!

@colleen0516 so happy to hear you were able to get some sleep last night. Hopefully those babies will keep cooking for a few more weeks!

@wifeinraleigh28 hopefully in the next 2weeks you'll be able to get some extra sleep before she gets here. You are so close! I can't even imagine the excitement you and your hubby are going through!

I just watched a video of parents meeting their babies for the first time from Birth becomes her(it was on Facebook) and of course I'm sitting here bawling like baby...so much for putting on make up today! Great video. We have 11weeks left but everyday I'm more and more excited to meet her. 

Happy mothers day everyone! Every little poke and nudge from her today is a little extra blessing. We had planned to go to breakfast this morning but I had food poisoning Friday evening so food still isn't sounding very appealing.  We are just planning on spending time with my mom this afternoon and going to his moms house for a cookout later.