Infertility

one or two?

hi everyone! I had my ER yesterday, we have 13 embabies  cooking right now with a transfer planned for Sunday. My trouble is, we had planned to transfer 2 all along, probably for the same reason many ppl do (to increase the chance of a pregnancy). But now I'm second guessing this decision. The thought of twins both terrifies and thrills me at the same time. I think the COST of twins frightens me the most. So I've been reaching the internet non stop (naturally) trying to find info on this. And it seems that a lot of it comes down to if our prognosis is "favorable" or not. And my age of course. (you can see my background in signature line)
So if you all wouldn't mind sharing # of embryos you transferred, how you came to that decision, and the overall result (if you've gotten that far) or additional info on this topic, I'd really appreciate it as I'm really struggling with this right now. Thanks - can't wait to hear from everyone!!!

Re: one or two?

• Hi @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake

I can tell I'm going to be the real downer of this conversation.  I work in a children's hospital and twin pregnancies are no joke for the mom or for the babies.  It is risky.  Outside of the hospital I know 3 women who made it through delivery only to bring home one baby because the other one had complications and didn't make it (and I don't know a lot of people).  I know there are a lot of healthy twin deliveries out there any my friends and work probably have jaded my perspective but I encourage you to look at the health and complications associated with twin pregnancy and talk it over with your doctor. Remember that second embryo can literally "chill" until (s)he's called up for duty.  Best wishes with your transfers and a happy healthy outcome whatever decision you land on. 
    Me:38 DW:33 
    TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned 
    Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
     * July IUI#3 - CP  :'(
     * Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts.  Fresh Transfer 1  - CP  :'(
     * November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP  :'(
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
     * November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
     * November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!!
    2018 DD born 8/20/18
    2019 5PGS frosties ( 4 remaining)
      * September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7  Beta#2: 322.6

• Aera11Aera11 member
    edited April 2017
    @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake, I am just a few years younger than you and my RE recommended we transfer two.  She recommends two for 30-35, that's just her thing I guess and we agreed since we didn't do any PGS testing.  Had we tested and known the quality, we may have done just one.  But, now I can say we will always do two because I have done two IVF rounds with fresh embryos + assisted hatching and both rounds failed.

It is definitely a personal decision/preference and I don't regret putting two in each time.  The cost is a huge thing but I guess at this point, I feel like nothing can sticker shock me after going through IVF OOP.  

You'll figure it out and I wish you the best of luck on whatever path you choose :)
  • Loading the player...
  • srh18srh18 member
    edited April 2017
    Hi @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake

I am 27 and after three ivf cycles that resulted in no blastocysts, we completed a fourth that resulted in two high quality blasts. Our RE said she would support either decision (one or both) as it had become clear egg quality was an issue for me despite my age. After weighing costs (financial and emotional) and truly believing that there was no way both blasts would become babies (but ultimately being okay with the possibility of twins), we transferred both. 

**********TW************
    Joke was on us because not only did both stick, but one also split and I am now 9w5d with triplets. 

My advice is to make the decision carefully. Take your RE's advice. And if you have embryos of excellent quality, only transfer one. We are humbled, excited, and blessed by this turn of events but it isn't something we would have chosen. It wasn't even something we considered as a possibility. BUT it definitely is a possibility. 
  • @srh18 your post just made me smile and gave me so much hope!  Egg quality is an issue for me as well and I am only 31.  I just don't seem to produce many and they haven't been tested yet but I am assuming quality is playing into why I am not pregnant yet.  Did you test your most recent embryos?  I am about to start IVF round 3 and want to PGS test and do a FET in hopes of putting in better embryos.

Congrats again, what a blessing!!
  • srh18srh18 member
    @Aera11 Thank you! 

We did not pgs test as we only had two blasts and my clinic charges about $5000 to test. We figured we would just transfer both in the hopes that one was good. Apparently both were! 

Your plan sounds like a good one! I have definitely heard that sometimes FETs are more successful just because they give your body time to rest too. I wish you the very best of luck with this cycle. Fx that third time's the charm!!!!
  • Yes, I have heard the same thing about FET @srh18.  I had a hard retrieval this past time too so I am hoping that we can give my body time to bounce back without a transfer happening at the same time.  We have only ended up with two embryos each time so we may bank and do a few ERs, take a break and then FET.  
  • I had my transfer today(!!)  and we decided to go with just one. We really don't want multiples due to the associated health risks as well as the general craziness that would entail. However, we are fairly young and have some frosties so we decided having the process last a little longer with future FET outweighs the risk of twins. If I was a little older I don't know that I would have made the same decision. 
  • @Aera11 & @srh18 - you both brought up another concern of mine.. frozen vs. fresh transfers. the retrieval yesterday wrecked me - I am still so sore and have a hard time imagining that it would be an acceptable place for a baby to grow. My levels are fine & no OHSS so in those terms everything is a go. I voiced my concerns this morning to the nurse, and while she said that the doc cleared either a fresh or frozen, she thinks that i'll feel exponentially better by the scheduled transfer on Sunday. Would anyone like to chat about this? (maybe we should start a different thread?) I guess my main ? is what are the benefits of a fresh transfer? (other than doing everything in one single swoop and possibly getting a BFP earlier)

@caitb13 - GL to you! If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? 
  • @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake - I'm 32 and currently waiting for AF to come to start estrace for my 1st FET. We have 2 PGS *and* PGD tested embryos; DH and I have decided that if insurance allows it, we will be transferring both. We've talked with my RE about the higher risks about both sticking (since they're both PGS and PGD tested) but we've decided it's what we want to do. We are financially stable enough for the cost of twins, and would be ready for the challenge. My RE did mention that there is always the chance that one (or both!) of the embryos may split, but the chances of HOM are still really small.

We are doing IVF because I'm a carrier for a single gene disorder that has a 50% chance of being passed down. Even though I'm only a carrier, this disease can cause issues that affect the carriers - in women, there's a high chance of premature ovarian failure and menopause before the age of 40. There's no way to know if I'll be one of the "lucky" ones until I start having symptoms of either of these. It could happen next year, in 10 years, or I could start menopause at the normal age. DH and I had planned on having a large family, but due the possibly severely shortened "fertile window," we feel that if this is the only chance we have, we would at least have the chance for more than one child.
  • Hello!:)
    Tomorrow is my 6 weeks scan and I am predicting twins. Honestly, the numbers of my hcg test were screaming twins but no one can be that sure, right? Although I am kind of convinced that it is going to be twins just due to the fact that I had 3 embryo transferred. yes, 3. in the clinic I'm sticking with there's this "rule" that they should transfer up to 3 embryo, their low system allows it and they say that if you are a bit older than average you are gooing to benefit from 3 embryo transfer as it does increase the chances of pregnancy. the pregnancy which is so favorable for many of us. 
    I am not afraid of raising 2 babies (well, I still do not know if it's twins or not) and I have enough money saved still (and this is amazing how things are going, as I have changed my clinic and managed to save a lot of money for the future of my babies or baby). 
    well, now I am waiting till I actually see how many of them are still there *__*
  • DH and I have decided that we would like to transfer 2, if we are able to get to that point. (We still aren't 100% sure that they will be able to retrieve any sperm from him.) I understand the risks and the issues with complications, plus we are prepared for the costs. I'm also 34 and I know our only shot of getting pregnant is IVF with ICSI, so if we have twins, then we will be done! (One would be great, too.)
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • If we have the option, we are going to transfer two. However, we are still very early in the game, if she recommends just doing 1 we will obviously take that into consideration. We like the odds for transferring two and are ok with having twins. That being said, that doesn't mean I don't get extreme anxiety thinking about two babies and the costs and everything that goes along with it.  But I also get extreme anxiety thinking about how much we are spending just for this cycle and for it to possibly not work. We are using some of DH's inheritance from his grandparents and there is a high level of guilt on my part that its "his money" and "my infertility problem". But in the end, I think we will accept the risks for the better odds, we also want a big family and I am 33 with DOR so this could be it for us. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am getting ready to start IVF and the hubby and I decided to only ever transfer 1 embryo at a time.  The risks are just too high for multiples and the risks that go with it. I totally understand how personal of a decision it is, but for us, it's just too risky to do more than 1.  I came to that conclusion after listening to the story of the creator of the "Beat Infertility" podcast.  She talks about the loss of her twins and how she strongly suggests only transferring 1.

Best of luck to all!  XOXO
  • I was 29 when I did a fresh embryo transfer, and I had similar stats and about 10 embabies.  On the day of the transfer they walked in the room and had a photo copy picture of two embryo's, I looked the dr. right in the eye and said, you are only putting one of those in me, and they looked confused and kept asking if i was sure.  I was SURE, I knew in my gut that I only wanted one.  I know you're going to be 35 soon, but I think you are still plenty young that you have time.  My dr. had also previously stated that the embryo's looked great and he had no concerns, so I felt even stronger that only putting in one was the best decision.  And for me it was the right decision...it worked and my son is now turning 5.  In the end, you have to go with your gut, but of course consider what your dr. recommends too, everyone's story is different.
    I also just had an FET, now 35 and I made the same decision...no matter how many made it through thawing we were going to transfer 1. (we thawed 4, only 1 made it so we didn't have much of a choice and this decision was a little easier....we also had a surprise natural pregnancy after my son...so the FET was for the thrid and final member of our family :)
    I saw that you brought up fresh vs. frozen.  I would say that if they clear you for the fresh, then I don't see any reason why that wouldn't be the best way to go.  I remember feeling awful right after retrieval but got better within a few days.  Best of luck!!! 
    KMT326
  • I think this is so dependent on personal situation including age and infertility diagnosis.  I would think if you have a diagnosis such as MFI and not necessarily an egg issue, that with ICSI, you would be fine and much safer transferring one.  I've always transferred two (5 day blasts) and haven't had success so far (I'm old and my eggs aren't so hot looking).  Today I transferred three blasts.  
    MENTS: I have 17 year old twin boys so I've been down the multiple road before.  They were perfectly healthy, but I almost died giving birth to them.  I was on bed rest for 11 weeks before they came and was terrified that I'd lose them.  I had preeclampsia when I delivered and was on a magnesium drip and in the ICU for a couple of days after their birth.  I know people say things like "one and done" and "we'd love to just complete our family" but there are real risks involved.  Having said that, it is been the greatest joy of my life raising my guys and I wouldn't have changed a thing.  MENTS

TTC since August 2014 
    Me: 41, Him: 43 

DX: Unexplained secondary infertility 

History:
    Multiple months of Clomid/Femara
    End of March 2015: BFP with Femara! Saw heartbeat at 5.5 weeks. M/C at 11 weeks
    Multiple more months of Femara
    IUI #1 with Femara and Follistem 75 units: BFN
    IUI #2 with Follistem 150 units: BFN
    Dec 2015: 1st IVF. 10 eggs retrieved with 8 eggs fertilized.  5 day transfer of two embryos with 2 frozen embies. BFN
    January 2016: FET #1 2 embryos: BFN
    March 2016: 2nd IVF cycle. 4 eggs retrieved with 2 fertilized. Quick two day transfer of both embryos: BFN
    April/May 2016 IVF #3. 11 eggs retrieved. 10 mature.  7 fertilized.  2 5AA blasts transferred 5/11/2016 BFN
    September 2016 IVF #4: 17 follicles growing, premature ovulation through Cetrotide. Retrieval cancelled. 
    April 2017 IVF #5: 9 follicles growing, 6 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of three blasts. BFN
    June 2017: IVF #6: 2 follicles growing, 5 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of 5 3-day embryos. Chemical pregnancy. BFN
    Nov/Dec 2017: Donor egg cycle. 33 eggs retrieved, 26 mature. 26 fertilized. 
  • So many stories! Lots to think about. Based on my fert report today, I am leaning towards transferring 2...Out of the 13 normally fertilized, 10 have made it to day 2. although i was told that only 2 of those were 4 cell, the rest are lagging behind (2 cells). RE wants to do a 3 day transfer tomorrow instead of 5 day. So for me and this particular situation, 2 seems to be the best way to go.
  • @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake
    For my first FET (I was 30, and I am 31 now) I transferred two day 3 embryos...BFN.  The next FET I transferred two day 5 embryos...chemical pregnancy.  I think that "batch" were morulas...not quite blasts.  This last transfer I did a fresh *TW and transferred two expanding blastocysts...BFP...one heartbeat.  I always decided to do two because I didn't mind the thought of having twins.  This last transfer they were suggesting transferring one because it was a very good one, but we opted for two, and they both ended up being about the same quality.  Now, I am even happier we did two because who knows which one made it?!  

I think 5 day transfers are best, personally.  I heard FET can be better so your body doesn't have all the hormones in it, but ironically, for me my fresh transfer was more successful than my two FETs. 
    Me: 33, DH: 40
    July 2016: IVF #1 (froze embryos)
    Aug. 2016: Hysteroscopy to remove a few polyps & Laparoscopy
    Oct. 2016: FET #1 BFN
    Nov. 2016: FET #2 BFP (ended in CP)
    March 2017: IVF #2 Fresh Transfer of 2 Blasts = BFP!!! (EDD: 11/27/17)
    Froze 5 Blasts
    DS born on 11/2/17!!!  
    Back to try for Baby #2 :)

• liljoy-2liljoy-2 member
    edited April 2017
    As others above said, it really depends on age, egg quality in general, whether they are day 3 or 5 and if it's PGS tested. I always say, if it's a PGS blastocyst, go with just one! I did a FET with a PGS normal and it worked. Right now though I'm battling severe nausea/vomiting and I am bed ridden, just with one. Imagine how I would feel with 2! I would probably be in hospital on a drip...For some pregnancy is no joke.
  • This thread made me get into hyper-research mode and I ended up reaching out to my doctor to ask about day 3/5 embryos and PGS testing. I know my response is specifically for my situation, but some of you might find it to be helpful when talking to your own doctors:

"If doing PGS (biopsy for chromosome analysis), that is performed on any embryo that makes it to the day 5 stage.  Sometimes on day 5 an embryo does not look ready, and if by day 6 it is normal appearing, they will biopsy then as well. If we do PGS, the implantation potential is so high for each embryo that I would strongly recommend transferring only 1.  If we were unsuccessful with the 1, maybe we would consider 2 the next time, but I would really/really/really only want to do 1. If we don't do PGS, the implantation potential is not as high, so we may consider 2 to maximize our chances that even one implants."

Since we will definitely be doing PGS with DH's chromosome microdeletion, it sounds like the team REALLY wants us to transfer only one. (Of course, we still need to get to the point of the retrieval for any of this to even be a possibility, but I want to be informed and have lots of time to digest this!) I know that DH and I will need to discuss this, since we had planned on two, but now I'm leaning toward 1.

TTC since June 2016

Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
  • @AlohaKumu you know me, we'd be in the same boat... the doctor recommended pgs since I expressed the desire to transfer all.  Likely one at a time, like you said.

So we'd still need to talk more about any life-compatible abnormals if it comes to that... crazy tho bc if you don't do pgs we wouldnt know, so we wouldnt have to "decide."  sigh... I guess usually they automatically don't keep them if there are normals, too, but maybe we would still hang onto them just in case? Idk
  • We are planning to transfer 1 day 5 or 2 day 3s. Our clinic won't transfer 2 if they've been PGS tested or do 2 day 5s if you're under 35. 

In terms of fresh versus FET my clinic has similar success rates (40% vs 38%) so it doesn't seem to matter which you do, although they prefer you do fresh if possible so you don't have to worry about losing any embryos during freezing or thawing 
  • @BusinessWife - There's just so much to consider in all of this! I guess one step at a time. Hopefully we get the embryos and then we can figure out where to go from there.
    @suchaglencoco - Thank you for sharing your story. It's really helpful to hear from someone who actually went through the experience. I can't imagine what it was like to have a loss after hearing those two heartbeats, but I'm glad your story has a happy ending with your twins! I hope all goes well with your final transfer. (I'll probably still be in the group in the fall, since we are going for a retrieval/PGS in August and then a FET in September, if all goes well.)
    TTC since June 2016

Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
  • @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake sorry for responding so late, I just saw your question now. I'm 28 and DH will be 30 in May. 
  • @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake clearly I didn't read through all the posts before replying. It looks like you had your 3 day transfer yesterday with 2! FX for you!!
  • This is heavy on my mind as well. After retrieving 12 eggs, we're left with 2 good five day blasts, and 2 fair 6 day blasts (no PGS). Twins aren't the worst thing in the world, and I know plenty of people who have carried them to term and have healthy kids, but like @2MomsHoping, I'm a former NICU nurse and have seen my share of the stuff that can go wrong. It's terrifying. Let alone the cost @i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake!

But I'm 36, and time isn't really on my side (relatively speaking). It makes sense to transfer one good embie and one fair and pray one sticks (and then do it again later). If two stick, then I'll be happy and excited for two babies. I'll be freaked out either way lol...nursing isn't good for anxiety! My RE didn't have an opinion one way or another.

@i-wanna-b-the-girl-w-most-cake, how did your transfer go?? Mine is scheduled for May 15!

"Expectation is the mother of all frustration" -Antonio Banderas
  • Ahhh!  GL OP!  So glad you got to transfer plus a few lovely lil frosties ;)
  • Lurking and a bit late, I see you already transferred, fingers crossed for you! Just sharing for others debating

(*TW* pregnancy and previous child)

I'm 33, had one natural pregnancy when I was 28 and then found we had a blocked tube so I wasn't getting pregnant again after 2 years of trying. Got 5 embryos, all high quality (we didn't do testing though). Because we know I CAN carry a pregnancy, and that delivery was a traumatic one (excessive blood loss) we didn't want to risk twins. We transferred one (fresh transfer) and it stuck! I'm 13 weeks.

I've got a few other close friends who did IVF. Three of them transferred two embryos, all got pregnant on the first try, two with twins. One of those moms did have complications due to having twins (early bedrest and preterm labor) but everyone is healthy now. The other mom only had one stick and she has a healthy daughter.

As for fresh vs frozen, I just so wanted the ball to keep rolling so we did fresh, but I felt pretty good at that point.

Best of luck to everyone, checking in often to cheer for everyone XO
  • Just curious what everyone had to say....nice to hear some successes and experience!

TW** I always want to transfer more then 1 but the problem is my OH and RE only want me to transfer 1 as I MC twins in Jan of this year at 10wks.  I guess compared to others i had a terrible MC and loss a lot of blood yet I still want to carry twins.  

lynchy326 You mentioned you lost 3 during the thaw were the pgs tested?  A natural pregnancy must've been s great surprise that so nice!

My concern is spending all this time on trying to bank healthy tested embryos and then lose them in the thaw.  I got lucky with my fresh transfer and would love to do it again!  But to hopefully prevent a MC they want me to test as they dont know why I MC as we know my embryo was healthy.  Doing an FET seems like a lot more work when you have to start prepping for it...now to only get back to that process!!

History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!

• @Hopeful_mom - is losing embryos during the thaw really that common? both my RE and the genetics clinic (separately) told me that the chances of them not surviving the thaw was about 1-in-200 to 1-in-250. until now i wasn't really worrying about it, or, at least, trying not to worry about it happening to one of my 2 frosties...lol ::shrugs::

And  prepping for the FET, to me is easier than doing the stim cycle! 1 pill twice a day instead of 2-3 shots for 12 nights, until next friday...but then the PIO comes into play...eekkkkk :anguished:
  • caseyw8784 I have read it here and there of people losing embryos during the thawing process however I dont know if they were pgs tested or not.  Its another thing to worry about it.  It is a concern as certain things keep happening that technically shouldn't be u kno.  I know I sound a bit pessimistic about it but just trying to weigh the options.  Everything at this point scares me, after each appt i'm always thankful I get to move on.

It seems like each clinic varies a lil in the FET process would love popping a few pills and then just a shot out two for sure :)  See but that PIO one does not sound fun, I guess O lucked out with not having to take that one, I was on the suppositories instead I believe so hopefully I shall find out sooner then later!!
    TTC since 2014
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)

• @Hopeful_mom - i've heard horrible/yucky things about both the shots and the suppositories, so it doesn't seem like a win either way! I guess i'll find out on friday how the shots feel! :lol::wink:
  • Hopeful_momHopeful_mom member
    edited May 2017
    AandDM2014 I followed you on PAIF for a while after I believe I found your blog one day.  Its really such an amazing story and I"m so thrilled that it has a happy ending!!  I wish I was younger to have been able to carry my twins through.  You are an incredible force and wish you well with your babies!  They obvious have your strength!!
    TTC since 2014

• AandDM2014AandDM2014 member
    edited May 2017
    @Hopeful_mom thanks! It definitely wasn't easy but overall I didn't do too bad and only delivered when I did because someone decided they wanted out. If I had been older I probably would not have chosen to carry all three. 
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• I really appreciate everyone's input on this. These stories are all so very interesting!
    I wanted to just give a quick update...
    After xfering 2 on day 3, sadly, neither took. We are now gearing up for a FET in June and will transfer another 2 but this time our embies are 6 day blasts so I'm hoping that will make all the difference. 
  • Thanks for the update, OP... sorry they didn't the this time... fx for magic sticky beans in June! :)