Trouble TTC

Back at it again... (loss and child mentioned)

Hello! I'm Leah and I was previously on the bump when ttc previously.  Anyway I'm back and starting the process again, I'm actually in my RE's office as I write this. Little  background I'm 33 with pcos, DH 32, MFI. We had our retrieval in January 2014 which we then conceived from it resulted in a still birth of our sweet baby girl at 22 weeks.  We then did an FET in October 2014 and we now have the most amazing little boy! Looking now to add a sibling hopefully with another round of  FET, we still have 10 embryos.   Literally starting the process today with a day 12 sonohystergram. A little complication is since my son's birth I have so been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes which has added another stress to trying to get pregnant as well as the pregnancy itself!

Previous I learned a lot from this board so just hoping to get some I sight and support from others as well as support and share my experience to help others.  Good luck to us all!

Re: Back at it again... (loss and child mentioned)

• @lmm9 I'm so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how hard late term loss can be. I'm also new to this group, but hope that we can support each other. Welcome :)
  • Welcome.  I hope your stay with us is short and sweet.  I am sorry for your previous loss.
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome. I took a break from the internet, so I am just catching up on my welcoming. I hope your stay is short and sweet! Lots of support here, so we are here if you need us! 
    Me: 27, DH: 28
    Married June 2014
    TTC #1 since March 2016
    Dx: PCOS
    On Meftormin since Feb 2017