October 2017 Moms

GTKY: your first kiss

Inspired by my kindergarten crush Ricky. 
During nap time in kinder, our teacher would place skittles next to our heads if we were quiet. It was always a big deal to us what color we got. Well one day, little Ricky and I both got red skittles and I was so excited I gave him a big fat kiss on the lips. 
To this day I remember that day vividly. 

Tell us about your first kiss

**April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: GTKY: your first kiss

• Loading the player...
  • @natleilynn same. I wish I would have waited longer for mine but I was one of the last last ones of my friend group - and this was 7th grade! 

It makes me sad thinking of my kids and the pressure they'll be under so much earlier. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @PizzaMonster3 I worry about DD, too - but at the same time, her window is not conducive to climbing out of and her daddy has a shotgun, overalls and straw hats that he is not afraid to break out to embarrass her in front of potential suitors he doesn't approve of. He's done it with his younger female cousin and it has a 100% success rate right now. 

Luckily she's currently engaged to a guy we all approve of. But it was a long road to get there :wink:

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ehepnerehepner member
    I was 16 and babysitting our pastor's kids with a couple other youth group members. After I put the kids to bed and turn off the light, my first boyfriend, who was there helping me, leaned over and kissed me. It was your typical awkwardness. We dated for all of a month or so. 3 years later he came out to be as gay. Ha

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker