June 2016 Moms

Loloestrin (lolo bc pill)

Hello! Wondering if any mamas have experience with Lolo birth control (the one I'm on doesn't have the iron). I think since starting it..but can't pin point exactly when it started I have been getting vaguely nauseous several times throughout the day..I've noticed if I'm hungry or if I've just eaten.  I also don't get a period and get hot all the time. Therefore I always think I'm pregnant or going into early menopause or something. The doctor says the no period is quite common but to come back if I keep feeling sick.  Think I'm going to quit them tnrw and see if the nausea goes away (kind of scared it's something else and I'll just keep blaming it on bc).  Anyone have similar experience with that or other pill? Nausea is apparently a big side effect but supposed to go away by 3 months on and I've been on for 5ish. Thanks!!

Re: Loloestrin (lolo bc pill)

• I use to take it but my body hated it, my period was all over the place. I didn't have issues with nausea but I took it at bed so that could be part of it. I take the regular one now and my body is much happier. I hope you get to feeling better!